ADVERTISEMENT

Prep Harrisburg

Agree, prep will mercy rule them. They like Coatesville lack the discipline to play with Prep.

Not sure that they lack the the discipline or if they mercy rule them but they surely have the athleticism, they are coached up as well. Harrison will not overwhelm their secondary, Preps speed will not overwhelm them.

It will be the depth of SJP plus the coaching that gets it done.

Stalk

How does this Harrisburg team compare to the 2016 team with Parsons, Barber, Anderson-Butts, Wilkerson, and others? Love your analysis.

Prep will throw multiple looks at Harrisburg and blitz, slant and confuse the heck out of Harrisburg Oline. They are somewhat one dimensional in that they rely on Qb to be like Randall Cunningham the way the Eagles did. Not sure you can beat the Prep playing like that Offensively. Defensively, they play a ton of Cover 3 and don't blitz much relying on their front 4 to hit home. Maybe that works, maybe it doesn't but you better get Preps Qb off his spot in the pocket or he will murder you.

Stalk

How does this Harrisburg team compare to the 2016 team with Parsons, Barber, Anderson-Butts, Wilkerson, and others? Love your analysis.
Salvucci….I'll get back to you later. Working on writeups after a trip to Delaware. Talk later.

Reactions: MC1975
Stalk -

Can't wait for your write-ups -- especially now that it's Harrisburg versus St. Joe's in 6A.

PS De La Salle punished Liberty 42-7 in the NoCal finals to set up this Saturday's game which will feature the Mater Dei Monarchs and the Spartans in the "Open" Division state championship match-up.

Note that the win gave the 12-0 De La Salle its 27th consecutive Northern Section title. Liberty came in undefeated and actually scored first to enjoy a short-lived 7-0 lead.

Here's the Mercury News' game story:

https://www.mercurynews.com/2018/12/01/5737077/

Reactions: Aragorn
Harrisburg won't have the luxury of two weeks to prepare for this game. There offense will be exposed like the one trick pony it is.

Stalk -

Can't wait for your write-ups -- especially now that it's Harrisburg versus St. Joe's in 6A.

PS De La Salle punished Liberty 42-7 in the NoCal finals to set up this Saturday's game which will feature the Mater Dei Monarchs and the Spartans in the "Open" Division state championship match-up.

Note that the win gave the 12-0 De La Salle its 27th consecutive Northern Section title. Liberty came in undefeated and actually scored first to enjoy a short-lived 7-0 lead.

Here's the Mercury News' game story:

https://www.mercurynews.com/2018/12/01/5737077/
Mater Dei is gonna blow the doors off of De LaSalle

Cover buddy come on, bitterness doesn't suit you. There is always next year for Dick and the Knights. Nick Aaban says it always takes a monumental disaster to help build a country or program back to greatness. Certainly their first ever mercy ruling in the District final at the hands of Coatesville will help put the Knights back on top? Although, come to think about it, transfer rule won't help. Guess I can see why you are so bitter. Let me be the first to wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New year! Hope your holidays don't blow!

I will. Maybe I'll go though. I have friends that coach for the Prep. Can't decide

Wow, friends that coach for the prep! Dress warm if you go and tell em congratulations after the W.

soup i agree, thought the great infante would be nice and back off as he did against wood and first LaSalle game.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT