ADVERTISEMENT

PIne-Richland 2022

bunch of elitists thinking the rest of us still care about their has been team, typical of that area haha

I wonder too, my thread topics were awesome, just goes to show many of you prefer boring topics like PR 2022 for some odd reason, I don't know some guys prefer fat chicks over bikini models
Nobody cares what your condescending ass has to say, what a shock LOL.

Just anouther keyboard warrior, but if I got up in your face you’d be real quiet….

So…. I’m pretty sure P-R is gonna lose to NA and PCC. That leaves Fox Chapel, Shaler, North Hills and Woody, and they gotta win all 4 to reach .500.

Also heard last night that Palmeiri is going back to QB. I can see them going 4-0 in those games and coming in second in the conference. I can also see PCC and NA beating them up pretty bad and the kids mail it in after the 24 months they’ve had.

Reactions: JACKY6996
Phew... to all, let's just try to stop insulting each other- the topics are "Pa football" and this one is PR 2022!!

For all's reference- "who cares about PR?" My answer-

PR "is and was interesting" because it is the only PA Public school, that has been consistently, been "nationally known" for football, in the last 10 years- 2 times, 2017 and 2020, was ranked in the Top 20 nationally for HS football. We can all debate, was it talent, coaching, program, resources, at the end of the day, who knows, does not really matter "why" but still impressive- and friggin sad- up till 18 months ago, Pa had two schools, SJP and PR, that were trending toward being "well-known" programs, and frankly that was good for kids- having come from "good programs" opened up doors, for playing in college, coaching, and just networking... but that is probably over... gotta move on. I know, we don't need to say it again, that "party is over" and most likely that is old news- but still interesting- AND, you just gotta look this website's threads about PR have had thousands of "views" in the last few years- clearly more than just "4 people" are interested.

Now, to now... New- sorry, again, very unlikely to win more than one or two more games, many problems beyond just QB. Most likely win against FC, then get the snot kicked out of us the following two weeks- then if we lose to WH, the other games really do not matter- out of playoffs. Record will be 2 and 5, will be demoralized, probably finish between 2-8 and 4-6.

Bradly- yea, maybe NH is a good analogy to PR- but for the record, PR has not been "only Kasper" as a winning coach. PR has had 3 different successful stretches, so maybe LeDonne can work thru this "rebuild year" and get PR back on track- not sure about "highest levels" but maybe get back in the playoff hunt next year and the following. My biggest concern is LeDonne may not even last 3 years- the admin at PR makes things difficult for all kinds of sports and activities.

If Shaler beats P-R, they should just stop playing football at P-R. Although that is another LeDonne revenge game.

Reactions: JACKY6996
If Shaler beats P-R, they should just stop playing football at P-R. Although that is another LeDonne revenge game.
The leaders at PR would be happy if PR lost to Shaler

Just bein honest here... right now, already, "on paper" shaler is better than PR, more wins, more points scored, greater overall "point differential." After playing PCC and NA, PR will be even worse, and will be "beat up." Imagine if Palmieri gets hurt? And yes, shaler will be very fired up to beat PR, not just cause of LeDonne, but just beating Pr will get Shaler kids very fired up- and that game is AT SHALER- not sure but most likely be their Senior night or Homecoming night.

And- no one has talked about this- in the press, or on this site- PR's only "win" is against Kiski- one the absolute worse teams in all of Western PA- and that game was not EASY for PR, was 9-0 1st qtr, 19-0 at the half. All due respect to any Kiski fans on this site- very bad team, likely will finish 0-10.

Bottom line, IF PR has two more wins, the most likely are NH and FC, no guarentee on shaler- that will be close

If Palmieri gets hurt, pack it in…

Do they have any other skill kids. Mellis is still there but not making a difference. Gelly I remember from last year. Heckert isn’t a difference maker. Andrews had a big drop last game.

I don’t remember the last time Shaler beat P-R…

Nobody cares what your condescending ass has to say, what a shock LOL.

Just anouther keyboard warrior, but if I got up in your face you’d be real quiet….
you care very much

go ahead get in my face, I'll make you look like New Castle in 1998 in Hershey haha

Do they have any other skill kids. Mellis is still there but not making a difference. Gelly I remember from last year. Heckert isn’t a difference maker. Andrews had a big drop last game.

10/24/2008 - P-R lost to Shaler AT HOME, 14-7.

That's the last time Shaler beat P-R.

Reactions: new2pa
Phew... to all, let's just try to stop insulting each other- the topics are "Pa football" and this one is PR 2022!!

For all's reference- "who cares about PR?" My answer-

PR "is and was interesting" because it is the only PA Public school, that has been consistently, been "nationally known" for football, in the last 10 years- 2 times, 2017 and 2020, was ranked in the Top 20 nationally for HS football. We can all debate, was it talent, coaching, program, resources, at the end of the day, who knows, does not really matter "why" but still impressive- and friggin sad- up till 18 months ago, Pa had two schools, SJP and PR, that were trending toward being "well-known" programs, and frankly that was good for kids- having come from "good programs" opened up doors, for playing in college, coaching, and just networking... but that is probably over... gotta move on. I know, we don't need to say it again, that "party is over" and most likely that is old news- but still interesting- AND, you just gotta look this website's threads about PR have had thousands of "views" in the last few years- clearly more than just "4 people" are interested.

Now, to now... New- sorry, again, very unlikely to win more than one or two more games, many problems beyond just QB. Most likely win against FC, then get the snot kicked out of us the following two weeks- then if we lose to WH, the other games really do not matter- out of playoffs. Record will be 2 and 5, will be demoralized, probably finish between 2-8 and 4-6.

Bradly- yea, maybe NH is a good analogy to PR- but for the record, PR has not been "only Kasper" as a winning coach. PR has had 3 different successful stretches, so maybe LeDonne can work thru this "rebuild year" and get PR back on track- not sure about "highest levels" but maybe get back in the playoff hunt next year and the following. My biggest concern is LeDonne may not even last 3 years- the admin at PR makes things difficult for all kinds of sports and activities.
they were very interesting during their run, arguably had the 3 best WPIAL teams over the last 15 years in 2014, 2017, and 2020

but those days appear to be gone forever

Also, new, wasn't it Palmieri at QB last year against FC when P-R was tied at the half? I know that FC lost a lot from last year and their QB got hurt, but it will look horrible if this game is even remotely close.

Second, and I know that they are kids, but it must say a lot about the two QB's if neither of them were able to take a hold of the starting job. Maybe it's on the coaches more than them, honestly.

Bummer, correct on last years FC game.

Coach LeDonne said they were going to be under center and run the ball. He must have known what they had at QB. They clearly got away from that when they couldn’t run the ball. That part is sad because they have 3 really good players on the OL. And after 7 or 8 years of good to elite QB play, it’s ended up like this.

Reactions: bummer01
Bummer, correct on last years FC game.

Coach LeDonne said they were going to be under center and run the ball. He must have known what they had at QB. They clearly got away from that when they couldn’t run the ball. That part is sad because they have 3 really good players on the OL. And after 7 or 8 years of good to elite QB play, it’s ended up like this.
bummer/new- lots of people forget- very few games for PR last yr were truly "blowouts" including FC. But, I think FC is clearly not as good this year as last yr, should be, might be, similar to Kiski- if PR plays well, they should win, by a couple touchdowns.

new- OL has not been "good" all year. Partly b/c of a very predictable offense, often looks like the defense knows the play better than PRs own offense. Also, some of these kids have really been hurt by the "revolving door" of coaches at PR for the last 3 years (3rd staff in 3 years). and, let's not forget, last year, ALL YEAR they had no o-line coach. Again, just ridiculous- the smallest schools have o-line coaches, even youth football teams have an o-line coach!! At this point, honestly, unless things get really better, really soon, I'd guess no P5 linemen, only Cory will play in college, Kerns and Beam unlikely to get real offers, Cory may go G5 level.

All kids, including Cory have suffered, most kids are worse this year than last year. In April and May they "implemented" a smash-mouth offense... in t-shirts and shorts!! Before they even knew who could really "block" they put unproven kids in wrong spots. And QB- omg- just in the last 12 months, the QB1 at PR has been
-Boyd
-Palmieri-first edition
-Huffman
-Spencer
-Palmieri-second edition

I have no idea what they will do, I am confused- last game, they seemed to mostly go in shotgun, no idea what they will do w Palmieri at QB- the coaches may not know yet- may try stuff this week- throw crap at wall and see what sticks?

new- your question about skills kids- mmm, not much other than what u list- couple kids from JV might play more varsity, but unlikely to be big difference makers. Sadly, as i keep saying, this year is a rebuild, and lots of "skill kids" have been playing in the spread Off for 7-8 years- perfect example is Mellis- very good kid in spread, but not in pro-style- I think he has like 8-9 catches, maybe 150 yds... in 4 games... that was one "typical game" for our best WR in the old system. Another big component for failed run-game, is TE and FB- the kids are "new" to that new position, and have not been very good. Again, partly, b/c no kids have really played a "blocking tight end" or a "traditional fullback" as they have been playing "spread off" since like second grade.

rebuild year, I guess

Didn't get to see tonight's game but I heard that it was one-sided from the very beginning. Any details?

Didn't get to see tonight's game but I heard that it was one-sided from the very beginning. Any details?
PR played fast, clean and aggressive, spread offense, Palmieri at QB, heavy run, most interesting thing was many kids ran the ball, carries by like 4 kids then maybe 4 more in mop-up time- not getting too excited tho, only wins this year for PR are against winless teams!!

• Haha
Perhaps it might be time for Fox Chapel to clean house with their coaching staff. With the amount of resources and wealth in that district, there's no reason why they shouldn't be half-decent. I guess they just don't care, honestly. They're good in other sports but not in football.

The Rams go to NA Friday to play the Tigers for the first time since 2019, when P-R handed them back to back mercy rule losses. I expect Coach Walker and company to hang it on the Rams, who have not proven the ability to play with the big boys in the WPIAL. They did make the smart move and Palmeiri is back at QB, but I am not sure that will be enough to stop a very good NA team.

The Rams go to NA Friday to play the Tigers for the first time since 2019, when P-R handed them back to back mercy rule losses. I expect Coach Walker and company to hang it on the Rams, who have not proven the ability to play with the big boys in the WPIAL. They did make the smart move and Palmeiri is back at QB, but I am not sure that will be enough to stop a very good NA team.
game is at Pr, so that benefits PR, but, yes, likely loss to NA, best case scenario is a close loss, maybe within 2 touchdowns will be impressive- PR might do better on D, best optimistic guess is 24-14 win by NA

Wins against Kiski and Fox Chapel don't do anything to show if they're a good team, but Palmieri at QB last week showed that the offense is there, even though their JV team would probably beat Fox Chapel handily.

NA - 35
P-R - 14

clarification.... this might be the worst "6A in wpial" in years-

this is a Pr thread, let's not diminish this good win for PR!! I'm quite surprised, but its a good win
I gave Pr respect. This is the worst 6a has looked since it’s conception in 2016. Even worse than 2020. However for NA this is unacceptable. Art walker jr needs to be fired tomorrow morning. An undefeated record was sitting for you on a golden platter. And you lose to a mediocre Pine team. I don’t remember being this mad before. 2018 when they lost to Seneca maybe. Honestly I feel like the should fold the team, or find people who care about winning. I am pissed off

I gave Pr respect. This is the worst 6a has looked since its conception in 2016. Even worse than 2020. However for NA this is unacceptable. Art walker jr needs to be fired tomorrow morning. An undefeated record was sitting for you on a golden platter. And you lose to a mediocre Pine team. I don’t remember being this mad before. 2018 when they lost to Seneca maybe. Honestly I feel like the should fold the team, or find people who care about winning. I am pissed off
Looks like the proverbial hype train has derailed 😂😂😂

Stunned. Very, very good win for the Rams. Could turn their season around and they could make a run.

NA third loss in a row to PR and 7th in last 9 games. No wonder Buzzutto doesn't want to play 5A teams. LoL.

I gave Pr respect. This is the worst 6a has looked since it’s conception in 2016. Even worse than 2020. However for NA this is unacceptable. Art walker jr needs to be fired tomorrow morning. An undefeated record was sitting for you on a golden platter. And you lose to a mediocre Pine team. I don’t remember being this mad before. 2018 when they lost to Seneca maybe. Honestly I feel like the should fold the team, or find people who care about winning. I am pissed off
No undefeated record is ever sitting on a golden platter and NA was never as good as you were making them out to be but pine played a hell of a game. You are correct in that 6A in the wpial is down this year.

It's great too with all the sh&t talking he's done on the PR thread.
back to PR...wow- LeDonne and staff figured out 5 keys things Fri:

1) in HS ball, if not sure about QB, a good option is just put your best stud at QB- well that is Palmieri
2) Since they were like 8, PR kids have been running a wide-open spread offense- maybe best just do that
3) In football, you gotta have a solid left tackle- had to a make a change, our best option was the 6'6 240 pound Carrigan- it works!!
4) On defense- it is better to mix things up- for the first time all year, they mixed up fronts- 3, 4, and 5 front, mixed up throughout the game, seemed to keep NA off balance
5) Maybe not as talented as previous years, but Pr still has lots of good football players- let them have fun and play, and don't "overcoach them"

Focus on your bethel park you south hills jabroni
LOL Bethel Park is not my team you north hills neanderthal

and don't be mad at me when you said so yourself that the competition 10 years ago was weak, which just so happened to be when NA was winning titles

your words not mine

LOL Bethel Park is not my team you north hills neanderthal

and don't be mad at me when you said so yourself that the competition 10 years ago was weak, which just so happened to be when NA was winning titles

your words not mine
Bethel park or not, I guarantee your podunk high school hasn’t even had half the success NA has had

I don’t really care what years the wpial was weak, you can argue anything. Still won states

atleast my screen name isn’t the name of a libtard actor HAHAHA

If P-R plays like they did against NA, they are a real contender to win the WPIAL.

If P-R plays like they did against NA, they are a real contender to win the WPIAL.
thanks, New- back to PR....

IMO, after USC, no other teams are likely as top 5. Really wide open, and w only 8 teams making playoffs some good teams might not make it, including
PR. Pretty much gotta win-out, but i do not see that as likely, even with the good win vs NA, just not enough kids w good experience, to "stack wins" but we will see- strange reality, but again, beating Shaler is not gonna be easy!

Bummer- agreed, yes Palmieri will be tough to replace, not just for talent, but also his FB smarts- i think he may have "redesigned" the offense from week one, to what it is now, seriously, that is the word

Bethel park or not, I guarantee your podunk high school hasn’t even had half the success NA has had

I don’t really care what years the wpial was weak, you can argue anything. Still won states

atleast my screen name isn’t the name of a libtard actor HAHAHA
NA should have massive success, it's the biggest school and among the richest

nobody cares about cross country or volleyball titles

i wasn't arguing anything just pointing out that YOU said the competition was weak when NA won

i am as handome as Brad that is why i have his name, i agree he is a libtard

NA should have massive success, it's the biggest school and among the richest

nobody cares about cross country or volleyball titles

i wasn't arguing anything just pointing out that YOU said the competition was weak when NA won

i am as handome as Brad that is why i have his name, i agree he is a libtard
I care about cross country and volleyball, and you should should too. Football is declining and soon will be gone due to all the liberals. Better pick up a new sport.

I’d argue 2015 is the strongest year for WPIAL. I was just spitballing the weakest. It might be over a decade ago.

you should have picked a republican name. Vince Vaughn . Now that’s a handsome man

I care about cross country and volleyball, and you should should too. Football is declining and soon will be gone due to all the liberals. Better pick up a new sport.

I’d argue 2015 is the strongest year for WPIAL. I was just spitballing the weakest. It might be over a decade ago.

you should have picked a republican name. Vince Vaughn . Now that’s a handsome man
football is not going anywhere, the hysteria over concussions died almost a decade ago, that movie Concussion completely bombed nobody cared

libs are more worried about "white supremacy" these days and, that's the new boogeyman

oh and Trump too, I'm sure libs will dress as him for Halloween

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT