ADVERTISEMENT

PIne-Richland 2022

2022 Seniors (4) (FBS: 1 FCS: 2 D2: 1 D3: )
Jacob Beam (Best Offer: Marshall)
Max Heckert (Best Offer: Marist)
Ryan Palmeiri (Best Offer: None)
Isaiah Kerns (Best Offer: Clarion)
Andrew Mellis (Best Offer: Dayton)
Brady Carrigan (Best Offer: None)
John Rottinghaus (Best Offer: None)

2023 Seniors (1) (FBS: 1 FCS: 0 D2: 0 D3: )
Ryan Cory (Best Offer: Oregon)
This picture is starting to clarify.

Beam: FCS Marist
Carrigan: D2 Walsh
Heckert: Best Offer is PWO to Bryant I guess

The rest are the same. Shocked nothing at all for Palmeiri. Can be a D2 Safety if you ask me.

Reactions: lilromeo
This picture is starting to clarify.

Beam: FCS Marist
Carrigan: D2 Walsh
Heckert: Best Offer is PWO to Bryant I guess

The rest are the same. Shocked nothing at all for Palmeiri. Can be a D2 Safety if you ask me.
Beam verbally committed to Sacred Heart, FCS
Rottinghaus has offer from Clarion

Palmieri has some interest, Heckert has some options, D2 scholarships, or walk on

Not bad, overall, I guess, considering a few of these guys are first year players

That’s right. Sacred Heart

That’s gonna be the best school of this year’s seniors. Can’t see anyone else higher.

That’s right. Sacred Heart

That’s gonna be the best school of this year’s seniors. Can’t see anyone else higher.
hey "new" its been real, but i am sick of stuff on various threads- insults, sarcasm, the east/west and public private arguing... im done w this website

2020 out

Reactions: new2pa
Any updates on the Central Catholic coaching job? I haven't heard anything in a while.

Also, has Seneca Valley fired their coach yet? Or are they still complacent with not making a four-team playoff in a five-team league?

Only thing I have heard about PCC is that the job was posted until 12/31.

Have heard nothing about SV.

Beam verbally committed to Sacred Heart, FCS
Rottinghaus has offer from Clarion

Palmieri has some interest, Heckert has some options, D2 scholarships, or walk on

Not bad, overall, I guess, considering a few of these guys are first year players
Who was the first year players? I thought most of these seniors were on the 2020 team as well

Last edited:
Reactions: new2pa
Jacky, I think its going to turn out that low-to-mid FCS schools D2/D3 is where these kids are going to end up. IMO, Beam was the biggest hope to go to power-FCS or FBS school, but that didn't seem to work out. Good for them and a reflection on how bad Imhotep is coached...

Reactions: JACKY6996
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT