ADVERTISEMENT

FINAL: Neshaminy 37 - Montclair 31

This going to be a fun season for Redskin fans!

That Mountie team is a very good football team and the Skins pretty much had there way with them on ofeense and the defense stymied Montclair as well. Were it not for gadget sets, an interception return TD, a punt return TD and Dogba's fumble out of the end zone, this would have been a pretty thorough whooping. I expected the Skins to be good, but did not expect this.
Now I am basing this off of Montclair's recent history. Maybe they are in for a down year.

Next week will tell us a lot more. Downingtown West is a good football team.

Hey Iron Man -

The Mounties did lose a fair amount off their stud club last year. Guess we'll see how they do over the year (that kid Webb seems good). Still, a solid, longtime program, great recent success and as big roster (and a fair amount back including one of the top linebackers in NJ -- I forget his name).

Showed resilience coming from behind, on the road, against a tough program in first game, where they did not know what to expect....Good for them, Congrats Coach Wilmont!! West will be a good barometer...

Skins! Nice start for the Wilmot era.

Whippets will provide a nice challenge next week. Skins will need to keep #2 and #30 under wraps while slowing down #19 in the passing game. Whippets D was flying around the ball last night, but did struggle slightly trying to get the big #44 from Haverford to the ground.

Seems like Nesh loses a great coach
Another steps right up.
All the way back to 1950's
Wilmont is perfect fit

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT