ADVERTISEMENT

100% Accurate 2023 State Championship Predictions

northalleghenytiger

Aug 22, 2022
6A: North Allegheny will try and do the impossible by beating the Philly Hawks. But I think you guys know who I’m picking. North Allegheny beats St. Joes Prep 31-24

5A: Peters looked really mediocre in the semifinal, however Imhotep has a knack for choking in the state final. With that being said, this seems to be Imhoteps year. Imhotep beats Peters Township 21-14

4A: Aliquippa is back in the final for the third consecutive year. Dallas had an upset against Bishop Mcdevitt.
Aliquippa beats Dallas 27-21

3A: Belle Vernon is looking for back to back state championships. I don’t know much about Northwestern Lehigh
Belle Vernon beats Northwestern Lehigh 28-14

2A: A repeat of last year. Westinghouse will try to get revenge on the transcendental Southern Columbia. I will be defying history with this pick
Westinghouse beats Southern Columbia 20-14

1A: Fort Cherry will try to top of the prefect season by beating the defending champ Steelton Highspire, but will be unable to do so
Steelton Highspire beats Fort cherry 35-21

6A: 38-17 SJP
5A: 28-14 Imhotep
4A: 33-14 Quips
3A: 35-21 BV
2A: 28-14 Southern
1A: 31-7 SH

Reactions: lilromeo
6A eastern all stars 49-14
5A peters 21-20
4A quips 28-14
3A BV 14-10
2A SC 31-21
1A FC 28-21

Last edited:
6A: 38-28 SJP
5A: 23-19 Imhotep
4A: 35-14 Quips
3A: 42-21 BV
2A: 24-21 House
1A: 28-20 Fort Cherry

6A - SJP by any score they want
5A - I have picked Imhotep the last two years, I'm picking them again in a close game
4A - I know nothing about Dallas other than they beat what I thought was the heavy favorite in Mcdevit, I'll go with the Quips
3A - Belle Vernon
2A - Southern Columbia, how do you pick against them?
1A - Steelton

I'd like to see NA be competitive. They can't lose their composure with all of those dumb penalites they had vs Harrisburg. They dominated Harrisburg even if the scoreboard didn't really show it. Also, they need #8 to be able to play offense. He barely played due to an ankle injury.

Peters better play a hell of a lot better then they did vs Cocalico. Talk about penalties. They had to have 150 yards in penalties in that game. Offense was suspect too in that game.

Mcdevitt looked real soft up front vs Dallas. I think quips win by 2 tds

BVA wins

SCA wins. Roth said this is one of the greatest front 7's he's ever had at SCA. Also, Garcia is back. He missed every game last year.

FC/SH - I think it could be a shootout. I don't see how FC keeps SH out of the endzone.

I'd like to see NA be competitive. They can't lose their composure with all of those dumb penalites they had vs Harrisburg. They dominated Harrisburg even if the scoreboard didn't really show it. Also, they need #8 to be able to play offense. He barely played due to an ankle injury.

Peters better play a hell of a lot better then they did vs Cocalico. Talk about penalties. They had to have 150 yards in penalties in that game. Offense was suspect too in that game.

Mcdevitt looked real soft up front vs Dallas. I think quips win by 2 tds

BVA wins

SCA wins. Roth said this is one of the greatest front 7's he's ever had at SCA. Also, Garcia is back. He missed every game last year.

FC/SH - I think it could be a shootout. I don't see how FC keeps SH out of the endzone.
I think it'll depend if NA can run the ball. If they are able to it'll open up their pass but their offense isn't built to only throw the ball. I don't think NA will be able to run it with the eastern all stars D line and linebackers.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT