ADVERTISEMENT

Pine-Richland 2021

BBAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAAAA..

Did you just say that MaxPreps has the wrong roster numbers? Really? Now MaxPreps is spreading misinformation LOL...everyone but you.

I provided you with a link to the rosters on MaxPreps LOL.

Coach K turned those numbers in LOL.

You hope for a successful program? Your posts speak differently. All you do is down the program. You are a negative presence for the program. I am glad you are not around the kids.

This started as a thread about Pine-Richland Football. You made it about Coach K.

It's like your mad there is no hazing or bullying going on, no fighting. That coaches are supervising the kids and have control over the team. That the team respects the coaches and are following the rules they set forth.

It's about the kids.
No horse in the race but I would not rely on MaxPreps roster #s, classes/weights/sizes etc....or stats. Worked with this info for years and it is often wrong. Not saying it's their fault as it's only as good as the coaches/staff, et al present. Go to school/team web site and online papers where possible for FAR more accurate roster info.

It will be hard for line coach to do both o and d at the same time. Hopefully they have someone videoing practice. It won't be long before bad habits start on both sides of the ball when they are not being engaged. Hopefully we will get a get sense of what is happening at the scrimmage.

This thread is about Pine-Richland Football.

Eric Kasperowicz has NOTHING to do with PR Football.

I created a new thread for you titled..."Fired Coach Kaspers Fanboy Thread"

Please post all future comments regarding your beloved there.

• Haha
Reactions: Bighead75
Just saw on Twitter. “AD” Salopek was just hired back at NA as an assistant principal. Took a pay cut to leave.

Just saw on Twitter. “AD” Salopek was just hired back at NA as an assistant principal. Took a pay cut to leave.
Must've been in a bad situation if he's taking a pay cut to get out of his job. I'm wondering if he was manipulated by the board the same way the last AD was.

Reactions: new2pa
Very nice article about Pine Richland Football today.......Things are going GREAT! Kids are excited, still getting recruited......Nothing bad...no negativeivity....no whining......wow..huh?,,,,who would have thought things weren't so bad?

Enjoy.

Must've been in a bad situation if he's taking a pay cut to get out of his job. I'm wondering if he was manipulated by the board the same way the last AD was.
And again, he has nothing to do with Pine-Richland football.

This threads title is PINE RICHLAND 2021...lets keep it relevant.

The team is going to be AWESOME. Just wait.

Are we sure he took a pay cut? GovSalaries states Assistant Principal salary ay NA is 110K and an AD salary at PR is 100k.

Last edited:
new2pa, do you have any info on P-R's scrimmage against Mt. Lebo tomorrow? Also, I saw that P-R is ranked #5 in the Pennlive preseason poll and #7 in the PA Football News one according to another thread.

No real additional info besides the lineup I posted earlier. I expect to have a full report by Sunday. Biggest question marks are DBs from everything I’m hearing.

Reactions: bummer01
Varsity was 17-0. Ended up 17-7. Overall 24-7. No more time right now. Will report more later.

Details are on the field while you are in the bleachers - like your high school days lol (Still crying)

Great scrimmage yesterday against one of the top teams in class 6A! Palko a great coach with 8 WPIAL titles and 3 PIAA championships.

Great job boys. The intensity was palpable.

Keep it going. Never give up and keep working hard. We are on the right track.

Last edited:
Details are on the field while you are in the bleachers - like your high school days lol (Still crying)

Great scrimmage yesterday against one of the top teams in class 6A! Palko a great coach with 8 WPIAL titles and 3 PIAA championships.

Great job boys. The intensity was palpable.

Keep it going. Never give up and keep working hard. We are on the right track.
Details makes a great point, that was a good 6A Team, and Palko is a great coach- that Coach has won a whole bunch of championships. The PR Team really did try their best in the scrimmage, and have been working hard. I know the score was 17-0, but what matters MOST is the coaches being nice, respectful, saying nice things to the kids, and saying nice things to the parents and District Leadership (board and administrators). What matters most is everyone being happy, and having fun. Yes, I guess PR Football is "on the right track."

• Haha
Details makes a great point, that was a good 6A Team, and Palko is a great coach- that Coach has won a whole bunch of championships. The PR Team really did try their best in the scrimmage, and have been working hard. I know the score was 17-0, but what matters MOST is the coaches being nice, respectful, saying nice things to the kids, and saying nice things to the parents and District Leadership (board and administrators). What matters most is everyone being happy, and having fun. Yes, I guess PR Football is "on the right track."
Plus its a scrimmage. It means absolutely nothing other than getting a workout against another team that's not your own. I don't know how much emphasis to put on this or any at all. Harrisburg will be a better determination on how this team will be this year. Can't wait!

Reactions: Stalker
Plus its a scrimmage. It means absolutely nothing other than getting a workout against another team that's not your own. I don't know how much emphasis to put on this or any at all. Harrisburg will be a better determination on how this team will be this year. Can't wait!
Nice thing about a scrimmage is you're hitting people rather than pulling up not wanting to kill your running back in practice. Always though it was the first real practice since you could finally get violent and fly around. Talking defense. Never thought offense showed much, maybe some line-Qb issues sorted out?

Reactions: bummer01
Had an opportunity to watch the scrimmage vs. Lebo. All in all, I thought P-R played well. Their OL and DL are clearly the strength of the team. They came off the ball and played hard. The OL consisted of:

Klemm, Green, Kearns, Domer, and Beam, with Cory coming in quickly for Domer. You can look back in the thread for heights and weights, but they average around 6'2 260 and are pretty athletic.

The WR were Hasley, Gochis, Mellis and Gelly I believe. Hasley and Gochis carried the load of catches.

Boyd is QB and Eastburn and Palmieiri were the RB's.

On defense, the starters up from were Klemm, Kearns, Domer, and Lenz. Hasley and Heckert were in the box LB's and Palmieiri looked like the outside the box LB. Gochis and Mellis at CB and Wells and Eastburn at S.

On offense, it looked more or less identical to the Rams of years past. The QB can spin it and looked to me to be hitting a lot of RPO's early. He did not have much success throwing downfield, although he had time. The new OC tried to mix things up run and pass, but the only effective drive looked to be running power to the left about 4 times in a row with Palmieiri and then they threw a out and up for a TD to Hasley. There really wasn't much other offense with the 1's. The biggest difference I see this year is they aren't explosive. Jochem was a threat to take it to the house every play and Mill was a solid outside WR. Gochis and Mellis have to assume that role and QB has to get them the ball. Also, Hasley looked tired - has to play every play this year at Mike and H/WR. Lots of pounding.

On defense, Lebo had trouble running the ball. The front 4 and Hasley are very solid. The biggest issue I see - and I know people will call me a hater - is that the secondary is BAD right now. Lebo took a little pass in the flats 50 yards for a TD. DB's either couldn't catch him or get off blocks. The other TD was a kid just ran by the CB and the QB chucked it. The have some time to get this right, but I wouldn't be surprised if teams just got the ball on the perimeter and made P-R's kids tackle. They have to get better in that phase of the game, or teams like Gateway who can throw the ball will kill them.

Anyway, P-R looked better than I thought against a good Lebo team. But lets not get carried away about Lebo, They aren't a juggernaut and still "won" 17-7 - and they are a team the P-R hasn't lost to in a game in at least a decade.

Time will tell, but definitely not a bad start for the Rams.

BREAKING: Rumor is that Pine-Richland's defensive coordinator quit today.

I hit send on my other post and got this text. Can someone confirm this for me? 2020Sports?

Last edited:
BREAKING: Rumor is that Pine-Richland's defensive coordinator quit today.

I hit send on my other post and got this text. Can someone confirm this for me? 2020Sports?
This couldn't have come at a worse time honestly...

Does anyone know the reason behind it? Obviously, very strange timing. You have to feel for the kids. They’ve dealt with enough thus far.

Have you ever seen a coordinator quit so close to the season like this? Now, who's going to run the defense going forward?

• Wow
Hunch...
Details was the DC / "wpial Coach"
He spent so much time on this message board that he didn't have time to fulfill his coaching duties. Was given an ultimatum... resign or you're fired.
Details... come out, come out, where ever you are!

Here is a nice article that includes the Pine-Richland Football team. Coach is right, the boys on our team are "resilient", more so than some grown, adult "men". Coach also notes how the team "just wants to play" and that "we didn’t let the outside attractions disturb us.”.....How mature.

Keep working hard boys. You got an entire community supporting you.

Here is a nice article that includes the Pine-Richland Football team. Coach is right, the boys on our team are "resilient", more so than some grown, adult "men". Coach also notes how the team "just wants to play" and that "we didn’t let the outside attractions disturb us.”.....How mature.

Keep working hard boys. You got an entire community supporting

what are you the football team PR rep lmfao you still haven’t added any meaningful facts or “details” to this discussion

what are you the football team PR rep lmfao you still haven’t added any meaningful facts or “details” to this discussion
No I'm not... I just think that Details is a joke and needs called out. 350 miles away and think K got screwed. You got a problem with that? Haven't seen any opinion of yours here.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT