ADVERTISEMENT

Pine-Richland 2021

No I'm not... I just think that Details is a joke and needs called out. 350 miles away and think K got screwed. You got a problem with that? Haven't seen any opinion of yours here.
I was responding to his comment buddy, chill

Here is a nice article that includes the Pine-Richland Football team. Coach is right, the boys on our team are "resilient", more so than some grown, adult "men". Coach also notes how the team "just wants to play" and that "we didn’t let the outside attractions disturb us.”.....How mature.

Keep working hard boys. You got an entire community supporting you.
Agree... spot on Details, Coach has done a great job, he has "steered the ship!" True, this is a nice article, everyone is supporting you boys, including the Leadership of the District!! Have faith, if you just work hard, and ignore all grown men, you are gonna do great!!

Agree... spot on Details, Coach has done a great job, he has "steered the ship!" True, this is a nice article, everyone is supporting you boys, including the Leadership of the District!! Have faith, if you just work hard, and ignore all grown men, you are gonna do great!!
Wpial Coach, 2020 sports and Details are one in the same. LMAO

I think its more important to point out how well the team has come together during this difficult time period. How they rallied around the new staff, put everything else in the rear view and are giving their all to make this a successful season. These are teenage boys playing an extracurricular sport they love.

Shame some adult "men" cannot get on board.

The gossip at the nail salon must be really boring lol

So with all the banter here boys, is the DC still on board or did he leave the ship, mutiny or did he walk the plank?

So with all the banter here boys, is the DC still on board or did he leave the ship, mutiny or did he walk the plank?
Good question. I was told he left, confirmed here. Old DC was not on a group mailing I was forwarded. Was also told that the new DC showed up yesterday. No names yet.

Interesting it looks like Richert is the only one not on the staff page anymore........that would lead me to believe he was the DC.

Reactions: new2pa
Any predictions on the Harrisburg game today?
21-20 PR win

Kinda being funny- cannot find any good info on Harrisburg, kind of a mystery... but they are not in any preseason rankings and only played 4 games last year, so they may be rusty. Might come down to turnovers and mistakes, who knows

21-20 PR win

Kinda being funny- cannot find any good info on Harrisburg, kind of a mystery... but they are not in any preseason rankings and only played 4 games last year, so they may be rusty. Might come down to turnovers and mistakes, who knows
When you have the number of grads Harrisburg had, the information is thin, like any team. By good, if you mean what's available since I've been looking from the end of last season to recently....here's what I've found if you haven't seen this before.

10 Harrisburg 4-0 6A (3)

District 3’s top seeded playoff team Harrisburg was denied a chance at a deep run in the post season when Covid knocked them out of a highly anticipated game with 4th seeded York who went on to get crushed by Central York in the district final 48-21. Many of us in the district felt Harrisburg would have taken care of youthful York then defeated Central York. Some back and forth on that one depending on the number of brews involved. But, year in and year out, Harrisburg’s goal is always to win a state title. They enter this year with a lot of question marks because of severe grad losses including quarterback Jon McNeil (566PY, 67%), running backs Jaylon Johnson and Kiev Gregg plus OGs Nate Bruce (6-5, 325), James Murray (6-2, 250), Jamear Henderson (6-0, 240), and OT Layne Brannon (6-5, 280). Seniors Tyshawn Black (6-1, 285), Ray Irvin (6-2, 295) and Tyrell Young are back. DT Tariq Hughes (5-11, 220, sr) will help solidify the line with DE Jamari Heron (6-0, 225, sr). They return good talent but with Coach still maintaining all positions are up for grabs, assignments are still a mystery. Do know last year they had real talent particularly in their line backing corps with Anthony Day, Mahkai Hopkins, Nayguan Prather and Jamari Heron. DE Terrell Reynolds (6-2, 215, jr) could be special. Kyle Williams (6-0, 180, jr) is here or the secondary and a force at receiver. He’s talented enough to play many positions, perhaps competing with Shawn Lee for the quarterback spot. The secondary should be filled out well with Carlos Baskerville (5-10, 175), Justin Cook (5-9, 170, sr), Raytel Bryant (5-7, 170, so), Marki Strawbridge (5-8, 160, jr), Damaris Waters. The season could be further compromised with so many graduations AND only four games played last year. Depth could be a real issue competing in the Mid Penn-Commonwealth playing Cumberland Valley, Central Dauphin, State College, Carlisle, etc….big, physical teams….and non-conference games against Pine Richland of District-7. Also play their bitter rival Bishop McDevitt. Like all the power teams in the district, the schedule is front loaded, opening at Pine Richland then Hazleton before coming home to play a loaded McDevitt team and their other bitter Harrisburg rival Central Dauphin.

yes there are couple sites streaming it- the best option i have found is free streaming via Pittsburgh Paper- Tribune Review online- tibhssn
random question- any Pittsburgh Folks have advice on Wolverena Field? Meaning where the heck to park if the lot is packed? Gonna be 6 teams there today, 3 games!! Park in neighborhood?

14-0 PR midway through 2nd quarter. Harrisburg looks like a shell of what they have been lately. They are breaking in a freshmen QB, who looks like a freshmen. He just missed a wide open WR for a TD on a broken coverage.

PR doesn’t look spectacular IMO. Really rusty, if Harrisburg QB can hit a couple reads this game will get interesting

Pr just lined up on the wrong side of the field on a kick off return if that’s any indication of how this new coaching staff has done so far

The O and D line play from PR was very average. I was expecting much better based on the talent they have in those positions.

With them struggling with Hburg, I give them next to no chance against Imhotep (if both teams end up there in 5A).
Imhotep will whip them if in fact somehow they play. Look at their defense vs PCC .

I think Harrisburg wanted this game more than P-R
Completely outcoached. And I’ve heard from some parents and friends that the crap details posted about the team “coming together” is the furthest thing from the truth. Some of those kids looked like they didn’t even want to be out there

Completely outcoached. And I’ve heard from some parents and friends that the crap details posted about the team “coming together” is the furthest thing from the truth. Some of those kids looked like they didn’t even want to be out there
Couldn't agree more, Jacky.

Next up

SV
PCC
uSC
Gateway

0-5 is real.

But team is behind the coaches. Right.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT