ADVERTISEMENT

Pine-Richland 2021

There's no baggage. Nothing was founded and it was BS. This is a step up. He's went from high school to Pitt. He will get a petminant position there or in college soon."He almost got hired at Mars but their coach got cold feet and didn't bring him on board after all." No they found out the facts of the story and ran away
"He almost got hired at Mars but their coach got cold feet and didn't bring him on board after all." Right, because of the baggage.

Everything was "founded" or he would not have been fired. There is so much more to this story that will never reach your ears...you would be crushed to know the facts.

A step up? From being a HC making 12k to a volunteer? What staff wouldn't take a volunteer lol, there is no risk for Narduzzi - no money lost. Not sure how much time he will even be able to put into volunteer coaching being a full-time teacher; he may never earn a full-time coaching position. Better hope that Pitt staff stays intact, college football is fickle that way. And the last assistant on a D1 staff makes about 67k.

When push came to shove Narduzzi hired him to help him out. You think Narduzzi would bring in someone who could hurt the team ? You think Narduzzi doesn't know how HS sports works? In college if you win you're revered. You win in HS small people are jealous. And "Coach" assistants in D1 sure do make 100k. ... PLUS!
Well said.

I couldn't find Pitts assistant coaches salaries but I found UVA another ACC team. Assistant coaches salaries range from 150k to 550k. So try and get educated before you make ridiculous statements "Coach".... The money has already been allocated at Pitt for this year. There is no money for another assistant coach. Narduzzi introduced K and was asked and responded that he would be an assistant coach. So he's not going to be a recruiting Coordinator. There's a difference between coaches and staff.. But then again he won't hurt them recruiting in western pa. Yup he's gonna make PR look stupidly foolish!

Last edited:
"He almost got hired at Mars but their coach got cold feet and didn't bring him on board after all." Right, because of the baggage.

Everything was "founded" or he would not have been fired. There is so much more to this story that will never reach your ears...you would be crushed to know the facts.

A step up? From being a HC making 12k to a volunteer? What staff wouldn't take a volunteer lol, there is no risk for Narduzzi - no money lost. Not sure how much time he will even be able to put into volunteer coaching being a full-time teacher; he may never earn a full-time coaching position. Better hope that Pitt staff stays intact, college football is fickle that way. And the last assistant on a D1 staff makes about 67k.

What are the facts then? Stop sitting on the fence and speculating like everyone else that doesn’t know what’s going on.

Haussmann, et. al.

There are probably three HS head coach jobs Coach k would take - PCC, North Catholic, or P-R if admin all left. Would allow him to coach his kid. None will likely work out, but you never know.

Other than that, I also think he’s going to stick in college.
I agree, I think we P

I didn't realize the superintendent of pine Richland posts on here. How do you know all this? What exactly did he do? His own players and assistant coaches, along with the entire district backed him and coach K will be getting paid eventually as a college coach. He wasnt going to be in the high school ranks to much longer

Your beloved Coach K is a volunteer, like a coffee getter. He gets paid nothing.

If you don't know the facts, you should not be posting. Makes you look stupid, like defending a guilty person who just got fired lol.

Not all players and parents, not one administrator, nor any school board members or any fellow coaches supported him after they found out the facts. In fact, you may ne the only person still supporting him, "Coach".......... That is why he got fired and not hired...anywhere.

If he wasn't going to be in the high school ranks for long.....why are all you guys on here crying all the time?

You all kind of all sound like the same diaper wearing cry baby, arm-chair Monday morning QB, never coached, but play fantasy football forum posters that can't get over it.

So sad to see Coaches wife on here to defend him.

Last edited:
Your beloved Coach K is a volunteer, like a coffee getter. He gets paid nothing.

If you don't know the facts, you should not be posting. Makes you look stupid, like defending a guilty person who just got fired lol.

Not all players and parents, not one administrator, nor any school board members or any fellow coaches supported him after they found out the facts. In fact, you may ne the only person still supporting him, "Coach".......... That is why he got fired and not hired...anywhere.

If he wasn't going to be in the high school ranks for long.....why are all you guys on here crying all the time?

You all kind of all sound like the same diaper wearing cry baby, arm-chair Monday morning QB, never coached, but play fantasy football forum posters that can't get over it.

So sad to see Coaches wife on here to defend him.
All of this commentary will continue to be opinion and conjecture until all, or some of the "facts" are public via some kind of court process, and we can all make our own decisions. Some "facts" are that he won 2 state titles and 4 wpials. Yes, Details, he is a volunteer, not paid and not glamorous, but I'm pretty sure if there was some terrible incident Pitt would not have approved even as a volunteer. The "facts" might be that he said mean things, and was "disrepectful" to his bosses, and maybe he said "cold and tough" things to the kids- like "toughen up, fight your own battles." Sure not great, but not warranting all the mention of having, and ripping apart the program- which will sadly never recover.

Also- Details- another set of "facts" that district administrators "are not defending him?" Some of them have resigned- weird- but these are "facts" who knows who's fault, but it sure is a sign of dysfunctions- just in the past year, resigned-
-Human Resource Director
-Assistant Principal
-Athletic Director #1
-Athletic Director #2
-School Board Member
Yep, 2 Athletic Directors in one year

And "parents?" The parents who dislike him are those of kids who did not get playing time, and those that do not really like football.

To me, Details sounds like a School Board Member, maybe even the president

Reactions: roxychknpoxy
All of this commentary will continue to be opinion and conjecture until all, or some of the "facts" are public via some kind of court process, and we can all make our own decisions. Some "facts" are that he won 2 state titles and 4 wpials. Yes, Details, he is a volunteer, not paid and not glamorous, but I'm pretty sure if there was some terrible incident Pitt would not have approved even as a volunteer. The "facts" might be that he said mean things, and was "disrepectful" to his bosses, and maybe he said "cold and tough" things to the kids- like "toughen up, fight your own battles." Sure not great, but not warranting all the mention of having, and ripping apart the program- which will sadly never recover.

Also- Details- another set of "facts" that district administrators "are not defending him?" Some of them have resigned- weird- but these are "facts" who knows who's fault, but it sure is a sign of dysfunctions- just in the past year, resigned-
-Human Resource Director
-Assistant Principal
-Athletic Director #1
-Athletic Director #2
-School Board Member

And "parents?" The parents who dislike him are those of kids who did not get playing time, and those that do not really like football.

Here's my thought from a distance: it's well past time for everyone to move on. The only way for all the relevant facts to come out is for there to be court case--and even that's no guarantee everything will be disclosed.

Those of us connected to SJP know from the experience of Brooks' firing how bruising all this can be but also how hard it is to get the whole picture right, especially when privacy and confidentiality considerations are respected. What's completely clear to me is that those (like me) who are far from P-R should ask themselves what any opinions they express are based on.

Tulla, that is a good point.

I think every coach at P-R who wanted to coach is coaching somewhere. A lawsuit has been filled which may or may not lead to answers. The senior admin has been re-hired for 5 years. Other admin have chose to leave. That’s the current situation. Maybe during the lawsuit, or this fall after the election some things change. But nothing new is going to happen soon.

Tulla, that is a good point.

I think every coach at P-R who wanted to coach is coaching somewhere. A lawsuit has been filled which may or may not lead to answers. The senior admin has been re-hired for 5 years. Other admin have chose to leave. That’s the current situation. Maybe during the lawsuit, or this fall after the election some things change. But nothing new is going to happen soon.
agreed, and Tullia- good perspective thanks- it is time to move on- but it sure is tough for "PR people" to move on w all the publicity- some of this commentary has started cuz of TV new reports talking about Kasper going to Pitt- PR people did not write the news! Its gonna be a weird fall for sure

Reactions: new2pa

-Human Resource Director
-Assistant Principal
-Athletic Director #1
-Athletic Director #2
-School Board Member

I pretty sure Details is in fact an old poster who called himself WPIAL Coach. What puzzles me is that he claims victory but continues to stoke the anti-K angle. He'll be gone by next season. PR will probably be respectable this year, but the hard crash begins next year when Coach Ks program building is a two year memory. I seen it happen before and it never ends well for a public school program.

I spent the day making a positive difference in the PR football program, You spent the day on the couch crying about it.

I can tell you have multiple accounts because you make the same errors lol. Maybe you should stop posting after your nail appointments. It makes your dainty fingers strike the keyboard poorly.

Now that "coach" is home. Go make me a sandwich honey.

Hey Details - You are a straight up asshole. New member and probably some ones mommy or daddy. You are trying to just stir it up and I laugh at your old, old act.
Let’s talk this out...
Coach is a teacher at north hills so if there were anything that he was guilty of would that not affect his job as an educator? Absolutely.

Nothing reported to the authorities either. Police went on record, no mention.

So let’s hear what you know that we don’t duche bag. If you don’t have any new info to share then move on and beat it. Go to the booster club meeting and kiss some ass.

Yet....Here you are still whining like the little baby you are? Sorry, your "daddy" is no longer coach, quit kissing his butt,

He got fired from from the school where the incidents occurred. How stupid are you? Hazing, bullying, no supervision, on and on and on. Not criminal offenses idiot, he was fired for breaking school policy.

So if you do not have anymore tears, or something else to cry about PR football and the new staff.
Why don't you shut up and move on? You know how ridiculous an "adult" sounds whining and pouting all the time over this? You got to mature, grow up. Support the children, NOT just your "daddy" fanboy. It was never about Eric, or you, it is about the team,

Maybe go to booster meeting, make a difference, offer your assistance and start supporting the team. You really have no bitch if you can't step up and help the team, you only try to down them from the sidelines. The only people paying attention to you anymore are your other accounts. Sadness and anger surrounds you. You are the definition of a loser.

You keep failing to mention that the entire team has forgotten about coach.

Oh, and again, work on your spelling. Or wait until your nails dry. It keeps giving you away lol

Last edited:
Yet....Here you are still whining like the little baby you are? Sorry, your "daddy" is no longer coach, quit kissing his butt,

He got fired from from the school where the incidents occurred. How stupid are you? Hazing, bullying, no supervision, on and on and on. Not criminal offenses idiot, he was fired for breaking school policy.

So if you do not have anymore tears, or something else to cry about PR football and the new staff.
Why don't you shut up and move on? You know how ridiculous an "adult" sounds whining and pouting all the time over this? You got to mature, grow up. Support the children, NOT just your "daddy" fanboy. It was never about Eric, or you, it is about the team,

Maybe go to booster meeting, make a difference, offer your assistance and start supporting the team. You really have no bitch if you can't step up and help the team, you only try to down them from the sidelines. The only people paying attention to you anymore are your other accounts. Sadness and anger surrounds you. You are the definition of a loser.

Oh, and again, work on your spelling. Or wait until your nails dry. It keeps giving you away lol
Maybe remember this is a sports message board, not a political message board bitch center. Geez guys, come on. Just had heat acclimation session-1 and the season starts Friday next! Anybody want to talk football?

Note; Dist-3 rankings out Mon-Tue.

Reactions: lilromeo

Details- I have zero affiliation with Pine Richland football. I am not bitching or crying.

I am no spring chicken and my kids are done playing football in HS, a couple played/are playing college and one is coaching Football in the wpial.

We have been on this board back and forth For years. You sign up and jump in stirring the pot. Easy to see that. You are involved with the program and some one hurt your feelings along the way.

Facts:
Coach K is a teacher and if there was a serious charge he would be terminated or suspended from his duties as an educator.

The police went on record stating there were no charges filed or anything brought to their attention by a player and or parent.

The staff was terminated late so most coaching staffs were full, much harder to join a staff as a head coach.

I don’t know coach K and most his staff.

Stalk is right, I am done.The forum has changed. I’m out

Almost everyone on here stated it was "politics" from the Superintendent, administrators and school board members lol.

It was serious enough to get him fired as a coach, not as a teacher. Two very different positions contractually. Also, It happened at PR to a player, not north hills student. Not one person went to the police, they went to the administration.

If Coach K was a football GOD as has been stated, he would get a job as an assistant if the accusations were false. No one wants him.

You say you don't know coach, but you defend him like you do.

I get upset when people can't support the new program, kids that are still there. They are still on the team, not one quit because of Coach K leaving, Not one. Some may hear your whining, but you are an adult, let children focus on football, Eric is no longer an issue for them. Let them move on, even if you cannot. Maybe just post a picture of Coach K on your fridge.

Almost everyone on here stated it was "politics" from the Superintendent, administrators and school board members lol.

It was serious enough to get him fired as a coach, not as a teacher. Two very different positions contractually. Also, It happened at PR to a player, not north hills student. Not one person went to the police, they went to the administration.

If Coach K was a football GOD as has been stated, he would get a job as an assistant if the accusations were false. No one wants him.

You say you don't know coach, but you defend him like you do.

I get upset when people can't support the new program, kids that are still there. They are still on the team, not one quit because of Coach K leaving, Not one. Some may hear your whining, but you are an adult, let children focus on football, Eric is no longer an issue for them. Let them move on, even if you cannot. Maybe just post a picture of Coach K on your fridge.
Sounds like you're saying there's lack of support in PR. Stop using "it's all about the kids" BS. The kids wanted K. I can see why you're panicking.... the drop off will come soon enough. Not because people don't like the kids. Because you and you buddies have made a mess of the program. And stop making up your own facts about K. He's going to be successful like always. How's it feel to be eyeballed by everyone who you pass? Yup you know what they're thinking don't you? INCOMPETENCE!

The kids fully support the new staff. Have you been to a practice? Over 75 kids are busting their butts do everything the staff asks. The parents support the new staff. Have you ever been to a booster meeting? Dozens of parents are fundraising like crazy. The administration supports the new staff. Have you ever been to a board meeting? Every admin and board member fully supports the new staff.

You hate all these facts. There has been no drop off and that is what bothers you.

You would know that if you were involved, but you'll just continue to cry from the SIDELINE, from the BLEACHERS, from your KEYBOARD...BUT.....you will never get involved to do anything about it. You do NOTHING but WHINE.

We have very different definitions of success I guess LOL.

And that is great news. I am proud to be a part of PR Football, love the eyes on us. So excited for the 2021 season!

Pine-Richland Football does not want or need you.

The kids fully support the new staff. Have you been to a practice? Over 75 kids are busting their butts do everything the staff asks. The parents support the new staff. Have you ever been to a booster meeting? Dozens of parents are fundraising like crazy. The administration supports the new staff. Have you ever been to a board meeting? Every admin and board member fully supports the new staff.

You hate all these facts. There has been no drop off and that is what bothers you.

You would know that if you were involved, but you'll just continue to cry from the SIDELINE, from the BLEACHERS, from your KEYBOARD...BUT.....you will never get involved to do anything about it. You do NOTHING but WHINE.

We have very different definitions of success I guess LOL.

And that is great news. I am proud to be a part of PR Football, love the eyes on us. So excited for the 2021 season!

Pine-Richland Football does not want or need you.
Wow, Details, I'm not sure who you are attacking here, but I will take out one of your previous comments "the entire team has forgotten about coach." Completely not true, as is many of the other things in this message you claim as facts. Coach K and his staff built this program, they are thought of and quoted all the time. Most of your statements are just not accurate. These statements you make are your opinion- do not match what most parents and players would say

Wow, Details, I'm not sure who you are attacking here, but I will take out one of your previous comments "the entire team has forgotten about coach." Completely not true, as is many of the other things in this message you claim as facts. Coach K and his staff built this program, they are thought of and quoted all the time. Most of your statements are just not accurate. These statements you make are your opinion- do not match what most parents and players would say
Sure sounds like a Dad of a player to me .

Question... what ever happened to the player the administration used and threw under the bus?
The one they interviewed and made thier case with.
Did he come out for football?
I hope the kid is doing well!

I can't speak for the parents or the admin supporting the coaches, but the idea that the kids fully support the new staff is a little off base. Ya, they are respectful, etc. But I have spoken with multiple kids (> 10) and they understand that what they have now is not how it should be. "Support" maybe. "Trust and believe in" no.

I can't speak for the parents or the admin supporting the coaches, but the idea that the kids fully support the new staff is a little off base. Ya, they are respectful, etc. But I have spoken with multiple kids (> 10) and they understand that what they have now is not how it should be. "Support" maybe. "Trust and believe in" no.
I think having 75 kids on the roster speaks differently.

I remember a time not long ago when people were saying kids were going to quit, transfer to another school, we wouldn't win any 7 on 7's, the superintendent would be fired, the board will be flipped, scholarships will be lost, Eric will be re-hired, etc.......not a blip of that stuff anymore, except here.

All misinformation.

None of that happened. These kids stuck by the PR Football program and things are going well.

Why try to take away from that?

MaxPreps Roster list 76 - including 15 freshman.

62 in 10-12.

there were 115-120 kids in February 9-12. (Check earlier post - no exactly sure)

I’m old, but by my count 40 some kids are missing.

MaxPreps Roster list 76 - including 15 freshman.

62 in 10-12.

there were 115-120 kids in February 9-12. (Check earlier post - no exactly sure)

I’m old, but by my count 40 some kids are missing.
Misinformation??? Details?? Jeez, again,

New- correct, almost
Details- incorrect

Roster, last year there were 110 from 9 to 12, maybe 80 now. Varsity WAS 78, now it is 62. Still okay, but it IS LESS. Yes, a DROP IN NUMBERS and AFTER A STATE CHAMPIONSHIP. This team finished like 25th nationally, in rankings, and there are approx 40% less kids???

Yes, some kids have quit. I'm certainly not gonna name names, but any player or parent with half a clue could name some names. Maybe no transfers, but yes some have quit. And a 40% drop, obviously less kids, a 10 year old kid would understand that basic math... 80 is less than 110!!! "flipped board?" Maybe, don't know yet. Not win 7 on 7? Not sure who said that, but they were supposed to play 9 and they played 2. They were supposed to "travel" to a camp, they did NOT. Yes, kids are working hard, but it is not going smoothly, it is frankly difficult for kids and families in ALL grades 7 to 12, for a variety of reasons. Eric being hired back, who knows, he may not want to even if given the chance. Regardless of all of this stuff, it is very clear the program was ripped apart, will not regain what it lost, and sadly we will know for sure how good this new coaching staff is by the end of Sept. Sure hope i am wrong, but PR could have 3 or 4 losses by that time.

Very clearly, Details, you are PR Admin or a board member defending the decision to fire a successful coaching staff, that was well respected and liked. If there were ANY parents that did not like EK or ANY of the coaches, no one has yet said, no rumors or stories have surfaced. IMO the only parents or kids that had any "problems" with the coaches were those that DID NOT GET PLAYING TIME

Reactions: bummer01 and new2pa
Misinformation??? You are starting to confuse your multiple accounts lol

But again, there you go...still trying to hurt the program...the children that are still on the team.

At least get your number s correct..

According to MaxPreps.....https://www.maxpreps.com/high-schools/pine-richland-rams-(gibsonia,pa)/football-fall-20/schedule.htm

Varsity Player numbers

2021-22 = 76
2020-21 = 75
2019-2020 = 58
2018-2019 = 64
2017-2018 = 65

Not sure how this is "ripping the program apart" maybe just YOUR coaching dreams lol.

Sounds like the only ones that quit, are the "adults" on this forum lol.

Very clear you are a butt-hurt wife or child defending the actions of a man who was fired from his job as head coach and is now a volunteer.

Or maybe you were also fired? Or maybe your kids quit?

Again, you would know all this if you just showed up to help..instead of whine.

Clearly, you are OBSESSED with Eric Kaperowicz....not Pine-Richland Football.

Misinformation??? You are starting to confuse your multiple accounts lol

But again, there you go...still trying to hurt the program...the children that are still on the team.

At least get your number s correct..

According to MaxPreps.....https://www.maxpreps.com/high-schools/pine-richland-rams-(gibsonia,pa)/football-fall-20/schedule.htm

Varsity Player numbers

2021-22 = 76
2020-21 = 75
2019-2020 = 58
2018-2019 = 64
2017-2018 = 65

Not sure how this is "ripping the program apart" maybe just YOUR coaching dreams lol.

Sounds like the only ones that quit, are the "adults" on this forum lol.

Very clear you are a butt-hurt wife or child defending the actions of a man who was fired from his job as head coach and is now a volunteer.

Or maybe you were also fired? Or maybe your kids quit?

Again, you would know all this if you just showed up to help..instead of whine.

Clearly, you are OBSESSED with Eric Kaperowicz....not Pine-Richland Football.
Wow, again incorrect info.

At this point, I could care less if EK comes back, or what he does, Most parents would have hoped some of the assistants would come back, but I'm pretty sure they would not want to, most have been hired elsewhere, maybe disgusted by what happened, do not want to coach.. I just hope for a successful PR program. If PR is 10 and 1 this year, and maybe 9 and 2 next, i will be wrong, and Details will be "right" but i am doubtful that will happen

Wow, again incorrect info.

At this point, I could care less if EK comes back, or what he does, Most parents would have hoped some of the assistants would come back, but I'm pretty sure they would not want to, most have been hired elsewhere, maybe disgusted by what happened, do not want to coach.. I just hope for a successful PR program. If PR is 10 and 1 this year, and maybe 9 and 2 next, i will be wrong, and Details will be "right" but i am doubtful that will happen
BBAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAAAA..

Did you just say that MaxPreps has the wrong roster numbers? Really? Now MaxPreps is spreading misinformation LOL...everyone but you.

I provided you with a link to the rosters on MaxPreps LOL.

Coach K turned those numbers in LOL.

You hope for a successful program? Your posts speak differently. All you do is down the program. You are a negative presence for the program. I am glad you are not around the kids.

This started as a thread about Pine-Richland Football. You made it about Coach K.

It's like your mad there is no hazing or bullying going on, no fighting. That coaches are supervising the kids and have control over the team. That the team respects the coaches and are following the rules they set forth.

It's about the kids.

Last edited:
Is there any updates on how the team is looking? With being short staffed is there enough individual work happening or are they focused on installing new stuff?

Shouldn't there be a library of film for the new staff to use?

Is there any updates on how the team is looking? With being short staffed is there enough individual work happening or are they focused on installing new stuff?

Shouldn't there be a library of film for the new staff to use?

I plan to find out a lot more about the team after this weekends scrimmage and will post.

The PRTD Club website shows 8/11 as picture day. Title on the photo says 2020.

No roster details on the site either. Must be top secret.

BBAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAAAA..

Did you just say that MaxPreps has the wrong roster numbers? Really? Now MaxPreps is spreading misinformation LOL...everyone but you.

I provided you with a link to the rosters on MaxPreps LOL.

Coach K turned those numbers in LOL.

You hope for a successful program? Your posts speak differently. All you do is down the program. You are a negative presence for the program. I am glad you are not around the kids.

This started as a thread about Pine-Richland Football. You made it about Coach K.

It's like your mad there is no hazing or bullying going on, no fighting. That coaches are supervising the kids and have control over the team. That the team respects the coaches and are following the rules they set forth.

It's about the kids.
Details... I tried to stay respectful saying you were "incorrect" but now.. phew...wow
#1 I am "a negative presence for program"? this is a sports message board, this is not a field or classroom, sure hope i am not talking to "players or kids." You might think negative, I say realistic, maybe slightly negative- you ever heard sport talk radio?? Just talk about positives and negatives. Not every team is gonna be happy and win all their games, some have to struggle and do worse. Most of what i have said is right in line w most PR football people, players, and all kinds of kids, probably from grades 7 to 12, recent graduates, and even younger kids.
#2 the current "roster numbers" were not turned in by Coach K, he was fired, he no longer works there
#3 Read the numbers closer, the current Maxpreps numbers include 9th grade, in big schools like PR, 9th graders are NOT part of varsity. Check "New's" previous post, his/her breakdown was accurate, yours is not. there has been a decline in numbers
#4 Very difficult to "not" talk about coaches- there was a significant change in the coaching staff- it is "factor" good or bad.
#5 "no hazing bullying going on, no fighting?" This is football, an aggressive, competitive sport. None of that stuff ever happened to a level to warrant firing a staff, did not happen any more or less at PR, than any other High School, or football team, so that is irrelevant
#6 And "Details' effort for the program?" wow, can't even imagine what role you play, and how you are currently "helping the program?" You yell at other "posters," telling them to "go to booster meetings?" Strange- you clearly do not understand the "football program" (meaning what has made it good recently) so either you just got hired by PR within the last several years, or your kid just started playing football a few years ago, and now you are hopeful your kid will get playing time, with these new coaches, who knows

Yes, it is about the kids- and we will know how well they are being "taken care of" by their current coaches and the leadership of the district, in about 5 weeks.

Here are your roster details.

124 players registered with PRTD. 72 Varsity players, 26 9th grade players, 26 Middle school players.

This info is from the PRTD Club sight, meeting minutes.

There will be some +/-'s based upon camp quitters and move-ins.

Here are your roster details.

124 players registered with PRTD. 72 Varsity players, 26 9th grade players, 26 Middle school players.

This info is from the PRTD Club sight, meeting minutes.

There will be some +/-'s based upon camp quitters and move-ins.
from talking to people over the last week, and going along with what New said, I think the Maxpreps roster is accurate for 10-12 (62 kids), but that 9th grade list- not sure- between 20 and 25 seems accurate, not sure. I think the Maxpreps varsity #s were just turned in by the Coaches within the last week, so that should be accurate.

Regarding PRFB- your question- I think the coaches a doing a decent job, enough guys there for practice- a big "improvement" very recently was Devinney was changed from "volunteer" to "a paid coach," so that gives a little more stability to the staff- and the word is kids like him and he is doing a good job. Still only one line coach, so that is not good, and again kinda shocking, they never were able to hire an "offensive line coach" so Buches will have to cover all duties (oline and dline), maybe for Varsity and JV

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT