ADVERTISEMENT

Pine-Richland 2017

fisher is 2-0 against "jergovich" (BTW, *jurkovec, you know better) because he's been surrounded by a much better team the past two meetings. If that comment implies fisher is anywhere near jurkovec as a QB you're smoking crack.

Seneca valley is not good, PCC should be very concerned. PCC is going to have to pass to beat PR, I think the PR run defense is too good and I don't think PCC is gonna be able to consistently move the ball through the pass. Like I said this one could get ugly fast.
I'm sure they are conserned. They know what they have and what they are lacking. I am no way suggesting that Fisher is nearly as gifted as Jurkovec, who is a generational talent that will be at ND next year. I only pointed out the fact that Fisher is 2-0 against him. PR is at least a 25 point favorite in this game So he has a great chance to go 2-1 against Central. No matter, the outcome, Central will survive and should be better next year.

Last edited:
I'm sure they are conserned. They know what they have and what they are lacking. I am no way suggesting that Fisher is nearly as gifted as Jurkovec, who is a generational talent that will be at ND next year. I only pointed out the fact that Fisher is 2-0 against him. PR is at least a 25 point favorite in this game So he has a great chance to go 2-1 against Central. No matter, the outcome, Central will survive and should be better next year.

No doubt PCC will be better next year considering all the young players injured this year and what they have back, they should be a wpial favorite next year. I'm hearing Dallas injured his shoulder so if he can't play that's a big loss. I've heard white may not be cleared just yet this week unfortunately, if they beat PCC the way they've been beating other teams without him then they're going to be more unstoppable with him back.

No doubt PCC will be better next year considering all the young players injured this year and what they have back, they should be a wpial favorite next year. I'm hearing Dallas injured his shoulder so if he can't play that's a big loss. I've heard white may not be cleared just yet this week unfortunately, if they beat PCC the way they've been beating other teams without him then they're going to be more unstoppable with him back.
You mean fortunately, I think !

Typical PCC fashion a started post something on social media that he is going to take out Jurkovec's ACL and ruin his career as well as hurt other players. Needless to say he is suspended. They have been the dirtiest team I've watched over the past few years, especially the Thorpe kid that is now at PSU

I saw that. What the hell! Especially considering jurkovec was injured against them last year, this kid is really embarrassing himself and his team and school. I'm hearing the kid is either kicked off the team or will be off soon, and could possible be expelled. This is gonna fire the team up and especially jurkovec, they will be coming for blood friday. I'd considered this a revenge game

Reactions: football.6a
Is this kid a player or cheering section kid?

This is a kid that plays football and was seeing playing time in their secondary up to this point (they rotate a lot of kids in). I believe he was a starter last season but lost his position after the first or second game.

Typical PCC fashion a started post something on social media that he is going to take out Jurkovec's ACL and ruin his career as well as hurt other players. Needless to say he is suspended. They have been the dirtiest team I've watched over the past few years, especially the Thorpe kid that is now at PSU
Where is this quote ?
No doubt, Thorpe was a flag machine . You Pine guys are something. Your Central hatred is beyond the pale. You put to much credence in a kid saying something stupid
He was a senior starting LB
who ? where ?

Last edited:
Where is this quote ?
No doubt, Thorpe was a flag machine . You Pine guys are something. Your Central hatred is beyond the pale. You put to much credence in a kid saying something stupid

who ?

It's posted above. It's disgusting. Not just a kid saying something.

Still don't know who said what ? Trust me if this real, the kid will be off the team.

Still don't know who said what ? Trust me if this real, the kid will be off the team.

Who the **** makes you the judge to question what is real. The actual post is above. The school admin at PR saw it and contacted PCC. The kid is suspended. Totten has also issued an apology to Kasper. Now take your high and mighty attitude and **** off.

Reactions: JACKY6996
Pcc64 new2pa posted it up. It's number 17 on central if you wanna know I'm not saying names. I've heard the kid getting kicked off and I've heard possible expulsion too.

Unfortunately, the post is real. On twitter.

How'd you hear about the Totten-Kasper thing? That would be pretty swift reckoning.

Well, maybe I'm in the minority, but besides Thorpe, I always thought both teams played pretty hard and legally through the echo of the whistle, but not longer.

I hope both coaches make their teams understand that this was just one stupid kid and that it's been taken care of.

Well, maybe I'm in the minority, but besides Thorpe, I always thought both teams played pretty hard and legally through the echo of the whistle, but not longer.

I hope both coaches make their teams understand that this was just one stupid kid and hat it's been taken care of.

Don't think that message is going to resonate. Seems to me the kids aren't happy about it and expect this game to be very physical and chippy.
And I don't think there will be any attempt to damper that.

Central can throw, saying they can't is a little over the top!
PCC64 Central cannot throw the ball! It's run, run, play action! Yes they throw the ball, against weak teams. How has that pass game worked in the big game? They couldn't throw against SJP. They tapped out last year with better players. As far as throwing against Pine Richland, I'm sure Coach K studied SJP performances against Central. It will be a blowout!

Who the **** makes you the judge to question what is real. The actual post is above. The school admin at PR saw it and contacted PCC. The kid is suspended. Totten has also issued an apology to Kasper. Now take your high and mighty attitude and **** off.
Just wondering are you still in High School because you sure act like it.

PR freshman team beat PCC freshman team 24-0, this group is very good and have some kids that will probably start for PR next year.

Well, that game was a little surprising. It really wasn't close.

P-R has a revenge game this week vs. a 5-1 Peters Twp. team (that hasn't actually beaten anyone), then Butler and Shaler before they need to get back up for the season ending game vs. NA.

Also, Kenny White played on defense versus PCC. So it looks like his knee is getting better.

Didn't surprise the coaches or people close to the program. Very easy to see on film that PCC can't run the ball this year and don't have a QB or other weapons to hurt you. They were winning games the last few years completing 3 passes a game. Not really close is an understatement... 47-3 at the half. Doesn't get more dominating than that. Plus this Pine team is far more physical than the last several years.

Centerville 39 HH Wayne 22
First off, congrats to Centerville on the win... They looked much better than what I saw on film. Great turnout by the ELK faithful, we will see you again....

What cost Wayne this game was turnovers and special team play. 4 Wayne turnovers to Centerville's 0. Special teams: Twice it looked like Wayne had the momentum and was going to take over the game but a dropped punt and a blocked FG that was returned for a ELK TD was deflating.... don't even get me started why Wayne even attempted that FG on a 4th and a foot.....

To the game....

Packed house with fans wrapped around the fences..... Wayne went 3 and out on their first possession and Centerville went to the air drilling Shelton on 2 big plays quickly moving down the field. Shelton finished the drive on a 24 yard reception from Grandin and it was 7-0 CV. Wayne's 2nd possession was worse and a McKee pass got picked and returned all the way down to the Warrior 3. Harmon runs it from 3 yards, 14-0 CV. Wayne answered quickly as they finally got it going, following a couple of receptions McKee finds Johnson for a 44 yard TD. CV 14 Wayne 7. Centerville made it 17-7 on a Walters 27 YD FG but it did not take Wayne to answer as on their first play McKee went deep to Smith for a 83 yard TD pass.... PAt was blocked and this would be a huge play....

While the first qtr was a shootout the 2nd qtr became defensive. A stop by the Wayne's defense late in the 2nd set up a drive by Wayne that looked to be a go ahead TD but the pass was dropped and Wayne had to settle for a FG.... by Russel from 25 yards out.... 17-16 CV at the half.

Wayne's defense was fired up to start the 3rd stopping the ELKS on a 3 and out. A CV punt was fumbled by the Wayne return guy giving the ELKS great filed possession and taking the momentum away from the Warriors. Centerville used the ground game of Harmon to get a first down and then Grandin hit Spiewak from 20 yards out to go up 24-16. Wayne quickly answered as McKee found Mullins a few plays later for a 40 yard TD pass... Wayne went for 2 and failed.... 24-22 CV...

4th qtr.... after a Wayne stop, the Warriors were once again driving. What looked to be a first down pass from McKee to Smith at the 19 was placed at the 20 by the linesman setting up a 4th and inches.... (not sure why this crew sat around discussing if it was a 1st down or not rather than bringing out the chains....). The whole Wayne crowd was ready for the 4th and inches but were shocked when the FG kicker came out to attempt a 37 yarder.... He is plenty capable of making it but with the blocked PAT this was very risky and sure enough the kick was blocked and returned all the way for the TD. I don't know who scored it as I was disgusted and likely not conscience at the time he scored..... PAT good, CV 31-22. Wayne was not out of it though and was driving once again. Once again they came up with a 4th and short. This time they went for it and the ELK defense came up big with the stop. Wayne had one last chance but fumbled the ball on the 1 yard... CV scored again making the final 39-22 as Shelton scored on a 24 yard run... CV went for 2 to make it a 3 score game and converted....

GAME STATS:

Total Yards: Wayne 480 CV 376
Passing Yards: Wayne 381 CV 240
Rushing Yards: Wayne 23-99 CV 30-136
3rd down conversions: Wayne 7-12 CV 5-11
1st downs: Wayne 23 CV 18
Turnovers: Wayne 4 CV 0

==============================

Wayne individual stats:

QB McKee 25-38 381 3 TD's 2 INT 14 rushes 72 yards
RB Kinnel 7-22
WR Smith 5-163 1 TD
WR Mullins 7-86 1 TD
WR Victoria 10-77
WR Johnson 2-51 1 TD

ELKS

QB Grandin 17-27 240 2 TD's 11 rushes 25 yds
RB Harmon 16-87 1 TD
WR Shelton 8-146 1 TD, 1 rush 24 yards 1 TD
WR Spiewak 5-62 1 TD
WR King 3-27

=======================================

Lots of questions about what the heck Wayne was doing in this game.... but we need to forget about it and move on. Plenty of points left out there and no doubt in my mind that Wayne will find away to get enough to get in.... one game at a time though so lets take care of business at Beavercreek...

The last time Wayne lost to Centerville Wayne was playing in week 15 so let history repeat...

Go Wayne!

==============================================

Wayne has dropped to #6 in region 3 Harbin Points (top 8 make playoffs with top 4 hosting) and play @ 5-1 Beavercreek Friday who is #8 in region 3. Remaining schedule: @ 5-1 Fairmont (lost to Beavercreek), vs 5-1 Springfield (lost to Centerville), @ 6-0 Trotwood

I agree with football6a. PR dominated PCC in all facets. I don't think PCC has ever had 47 dropped on them in one half. Jordan Crawford had 7 touchdowns! The line dominated, PCC showed no respect to PR's run game and they ran a similar defensive setup as last year against PR; they had two stand up D ends and then a D linemen in a stance in the middle. Last year it worked when PR's line was weaker and smaller and they had guys like hinish, thorpe and adams in the front 7, but this year I have no idea what fleming was thinking and crawford lit them. PCC was horiffic to watch offensively. They couldn't captalize on getting the ball deep in PR territory on a special teams mistake and an interception. It seemed like it took them the whole playclock to setup a play that would get stuffed. Totten should look at recruiting an offensive coordinator for next year (I kid I kid).

white was eased back in on defense and played some safety, I think they will hold him out on offensive until his knee is for sure 100% and esspecially since crawford is red hot.

Peters Township is a lot better than they were in previous years and looks like a program on the rise and are likely gonna make the playoffs this year. Defintetly a little revenge game as they did beat us last year (we played embarssingly that game but also got screwed big time) but I think this game will be anouther blowout. I expect peters to give it their best shot but in the end PR will be to much.

The playoff picture is starting to shape up after penn hills beat seneca valley and peters beat norwin, here's how I predict it to shape out in order:

Northern 7: Pine Richland, Central Catholic, North Allegheny Penn Hills

Southeastern or whatever they call it: Mount Lebo, Bethel Park, Peters Township, Norwin

Looking ahead for PR I think these next three games will be tune up games for the season finale showdown at NA. Wouldn't surprise me if PR gets very vanilla on offense and defense these next few weeks to not show NA anything. NA looks to be getting back on track this season after beating a good lebo team on the road, from what I've read their passing game is starting to heat up. I expect PR to be out for blood against NA, after last years game there are a lot of hard feelings for art walker in the locker room (half back option pass that goes for a touchdown with starters in while up by 40 will do that).

Well, I guess I am going to have to agree with you guys.:) I've tried to be a little balanced, but after watching the replay of the game on DVR last night, they are really really good.

The offense seems basically unstoppable as long as they don't stop themselves (like the interception). I continue to be impressed with the OL. They are way, way better than last year. I think I only saw a handful of QB runs too. Jurkovec scrambled a lot, but that seemed mostly because of 7-8 man coverage than any blown assignments up front. Have to keep him healthy and use all the skill kids they have. Seemed like 5 or 6 kids caught the ball, with Falcone leading the way. I think they have mercy-ruled at least 4 teams in the first half. When they get rolling, its just an onslaught.

Defensively they were also really good. Seems like they have a lot of DB's that can all play, and the DL has been much better than I thought it would be. The biggest worry for me is at LB - King and Cerminara are studs. But if they get dinged up, the drop off would be huge. I wonder when teams are going to just stop trying to run inside at those two. If there is any weakness, its outside running and roll out passing. Lebo started that and it seems like Penn Hills, BP and PCC all followed their lead.Teams basically giving up on running up the middle. That approach is also similar to what NA does. Hopefully, that area improves just a little.

Huber Heights Wayne 42 Beavercreek 14
Huge region 3 match up as 4-2 Wayne traveled to take on the 5-1 Beavers of Beavercreek. Huge crowd for this one.... This was bit of a strange game statistically as Beavercreek held the ball for over 35 minutes and ran 71 plays compared to Wayne having it for over 12 minutes and only running 29 plays but that is the way the Wing-T offense of Beavercreek likes it as they lead the league in rushing but the trouble was that Wayne dominated this game.

Beavercreek got the ball first and they did the usual of running the play clock down to near zero every play and then running the ball. They were able to move the chains on a nice run but eventually was stopped and surprisingly the Beavers decided to punt the ball. Wayne took over on their own 20. It did not take long for Wayne to score set up by a long run by Kinnel and McKee finished the driving taking it in from 8 yards out. 7-0 Wayne. Beavercreek got stopped on 3 straight runs so they decided to go for a 97 yard FG... not joking they often do this.... the kick was .... well, no good as Wayne returned the FG attempt to the Creek 44. One play later McKee throws it up to Smith who comes down with it and drags a Creek player 5 yards into the end zone.... 14-0 Wayne.

Beavercreek finally got it going on their 3rd drive moving the chains and then Wenger broke free and went the distance from 44 yards out... 14-7 but it did not take Wayne long to answer as they recovered the on side kick (this is another Beavercreek thing always going for the on side kick) as McKee found Victoria from 12 yards out making it 21-7. After a quick stop the Wayne offense was back at it again driving down the field with McKee taking it in from 4 yards out... 28-7. Creek had a nice drive at the end of the half but Wayne stopped them on downs.... 28-7 Wayne at the half. L. Smith was injured early in the 2nd qtr and did not return.

3rd qtr Beavercreek did their typical on side kick. The ball on traveled 7 yards but a Creek player gave it some help to get it over the 50 where they recovered. Some how, none of the officials saw the illegal touching and Beavercreek got to keep it. They took advantage of this as they drove down the field to score as Hocker found Rendon from 18 yards out on a great diving catch on 4th down. The problem is that Beavercreek took over 6 minutes off the clock on that 47 yard drive.... 28-14. Another onside kick but Wayne recovers. Quick hit followed by a 33 yard Kinnel TD run and Wayne was back in control 35-14. Make it 42-14 shortly after that as Williams took in from 4 yards out following a huge run by Kinnel.

Beavercreek had the ball basically the whole 4th qtr. Following a stop Wayne took over but took out their varsity players and went backwards. Following the Wayne punt Beavercreek slowly moved the ball until they were stopped on downs. Wayne took the knee for the win 42-14....

total yards: Wayne 336 Beavercreek 339
passing: Wayne 161 Beavercreek 51
rushing: 22-175 Beavercreek 57-288

NO TURNOVERS in this game......

Wayne stats:

QB McKee 6-7 161 yards 2 TD's / 7 rushes 60 yards 2 TD's
RB Kinnel 7 for 110 1 TD
RB Williams 4 for 15 1 TD
WR Smith 2-54 1 TD
WR Victoria 3-90 1 TD
WR Mullins 1-17

Beavercreek

QB Hocker 5-11 45 yards 1 TD / 18 rushes 28 yards
RB Wenger 22-137 1 TD
RB Nanda 9-86
WR Rendon 3-39 1 TD

=========================================

Waynes offense with starters in scored TD's every time they had the ball. Beavercreek was able to run off huge chunks on the ground but not consistent enough as other runs went for negative yards.

Up next for Wayne is another road game and another big region 3 match up against 6-1 Fairmont.

Reactions: new2pa
Rams rolled again last night. After a slow first drive, they rolled off 7 TD's in a little over a quarter. Starters were pulled before halftime.

I posted this in another forum, but I was watching the guy I assume to be Kenny White's Dad. Griping the entire game then going down to the fence to talk to his kid during the game. Kid pouting on the sidelines. (He scored 2 TD's on 3 or 4 carries and played a lot of defense too.)

Those two might be the only people that can stop this team.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT