ADVERTISEMENT

NA vs PCC

newport

Nov 22, 2002
According to Twitter, its 34-20 North Allegheny over PCC at half

PCC got it to within 3 at 37-34 with 440 left. Then with 218 left, Kushner goes 75 yards to make it 44-34. PCC answer back with a td with 28 seconds left to make it 44-41 NA. Onside attempt was unsuccessful. Tigers win 6A title 44-41 it what seemed like an instant classic

Last edited:
By my count PCC is gonna lose 6 of their front 7 and 1 DB on D. So 7 total. On O, they will lose either 7 or 8 depending on how you count. RB and 2 OL will be back and have to figure Gompers will play O more. Not sure where NA stands, but I'd have to think they would be favorites in 6A next year with PCC just behind them.

I was honestly surprised how easily NA moved the ball on O and got pressure on the QB. I guess it was obvious pass a lot of times. Faulkner did well running the ball, but it got away from them.

By my count PCC is gonna lose 6 of their front 7 and 1 DB on D. So 7 total. On O, they will lose either 7 or 8 depending on how you count. RB and 2 OL will be back and have to figure Gompers will play O more. Not sure where NA stands, but I'd have to think they would be favorites in 6A next year with PCC just behind them.

I was honestly surprised how easily NA moved the ball on O and got pressure on the QB. I guess it was obvious pass a lot of times. Faulkner did well running the ball, but it got away from them.
I’d say NA, Central, and canon Mac are going to regress next year, they seemed like the “senior” led squads. Then Lebo and Seneca will probably improve since they seemed young this year. It’ll still probably be NA vs PCC in the final

I’d say NA, Central, and canon Mac are going to regress next year, they seemed like the “senior” led squads. Then Lebo and Seneca will probably improve since they seemed young this year. It’ll still probably be NA vs PCC in the final
really gotta wait until this year is over to predict next year!!

• Haha
Reactions: new2pa
people forget the value of post-season practice- the further NA goes this year, underclassmen get more reps, coaching, and confidence

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT