ADVERTISEMENT

what public schools are the best jobs in the state?

River put up better career numbers than Ben even when Ben started in 2004, Rivers didn't start until 2006

if they switch teams, i think they switch super bowl records too, maybe the Steelers compete for more but we will never know for sure

I don't like Eli at all and the only reason anybody likes him is because of two playoff runs, but his two playoff runs were great and better than any of Ben's playoff performances
Big Ben only played 5 more games in the regular season than rivers and there numbers are pretty similar. I think that’s due to him getting injured more and getting suspended for immoral acts

Big Ben only played 5 more games in the regular season than rivers and there numbers are pretty similar. I think that’s due to him getting injured more and getting suspended for immoral acts
maybe i don't know how many more games he played, i just know Phil had to wait his turn for two years

durability was another big problem for Ben, I also think the Steelers overall had far more talented teams than the Chargers which helped Ben

I wouldn't vote for those two or Eli for the hall, but all 3 will get in

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT