ADVERTISEMENT

Mike Flynn Offers to Testify in Exchange for Immunity

I think that Flynn has something on the White House OR stuff that goes back 20 years. What i mean is Flynn has been around a long time and I am sure that he knows where a lot of bodies are buried. But I think he is going to turn on Donny

Rather interesting there is no opinion on this!
All I'll say is that for Flynn to say he is seeking immunity because of a highly partisan environment makes no sense, especially given that the majority of both committees are Republicans, the Justice Dept. is run by a Republican. and any special prosecutor's office would be established in order to immunize its work from partisanship.

Yikes, I thought my family was interesting!

Seriously, I hope at some point we can get past the latest "this"....to get on about governing our country. While some laugh at us, those in the deepest and darkest corners are plotting.

I think that Flynn has something on the White House OR stuff that goes back 20 years. What i mean is Flynn has been around a long time and I am sure that he knows where a lot of bodies are buried. But I think he is going to turn on Donny
You "think" this based on what? Step up and answer big boy. You have no answer. Let me know what wager conditions you want on your prediction of Flynn turning on Trump. How about the loser of the bet is suspended from this board for a month. You don't even have the balls to accept that because posting here is therapeutic for you!

Can you say cover up and everyone was all upset with deleted emails. I also see that Richard Burr a NC Republican is playing politics with the Russian investigation

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT