ADVERTISEMENT

La Salle Wood

paul from philly

Dec 9, 2010
Any thoughts on this game? I will be in attendance at this one only to see what teams show up. La Salle has had the tough end of the stick early in the season and this game would go a long way in seeing how good or bad they are since the year started. Wood needs to make a statement after the Prep game. Maybe the start of their run to Hershey?

CHOP WOOD!!!

I pick Wood. Ive seen last two years and even though teams change each year, lasalle has not been able to stop Wood's running game. Lasalle isn't the program they were in the past

Wood won 31-12. They threw an INT with a minute left in the first half, which led to LaSalle’s second score. Wood ran the ball all over them. They will be a tough-out in 5A.

I guess LaSalle didn't show up, ha. Like I said, Wood is your 5A champ. The McDonough loss was bad. Should/could have won that but give them a first game pass with all the changes and turnover at Wood. But how many teams in the state of Pa. could beat either Bergen Catholic or Prep? Coatesville maybe, a long maybe? But I don't think so.

I guess LaSalle didn't show up, ha. Like I said, Wood is your 5A champ. The McDonough loss was bad. Should/could have won that but give them a first game pass with all the changes and turnover at Wood. But how many teams in the state of Pa. could beat either Bergen Catholic or Prep? Coatesville maybe, a long maybe? But I don't think so.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT