ADVERTISEMENT

Kid Rock to run for US Senate in Michigan

That is what happens when you dumb down America. Just look at the attack on education, science and independent thought and this is what you get a dumbass in the whitehouse and dumbasses who follow him. Like I said 1933 Germany

Last edited:
What are you two, pots calling the kettle black?
Anyway....I was hoping for Ted Nugent but this will do.

Reactions: Fletchster1
You think Sammy and I are white trash because we don't agree with your politics?

I really think you are losing it Reluctant. The statement was in question form. Do you know what that means? You are the guys, especially you always calling people names. Now you got Sammy calling the man White Trash and you agreeing. What’s next, calling Obama Black Trash? Well, at least we know who the racists truly are.

If you were at a bar and you heard a guy making statements that POWs were not worthy of being labelled a 'hero' because 'they got caught', what would you think of them?

The statement was in question form? So I guess you're being passive aggressive? Or did you just misuse the phrase?

Stalker what the hell are you talking about? And sorry kid rock is white trash with $$$$$$$ and the fact I would say that makes me a racist is laughable. And who said anything. About Obama ? Seems you are as fascinated with him as Donny the dummy is and it is funny that the "black guy" is the one who has never had an affair been divorced or had kids with multiple women so get over it your guy is a dope. But in this climate of redneckism I am sure Kid Rock will get serious consideration from the 38%. And Ted Nuget is a punk a pure and out poser who talks a good game and runs his mouth a lot but can not back it up kind of like Donny the dope

The statement was in question form? So I guess you're being passive aggressive? Or did you just misuse the phrase?

If asking a question is passive -aggressive I guess that’s what it is. Like when I asked my son” did you gas the bike, eat the last piece of pizza, curse out the neighbor/ In your world, this is passive aggressive?
You are the guys calling people names then want to say I'm in “passive aggressive mode? Very strange behavior Reluctant. I think it’s your established MO initially drawn out by Nj but now seen by all of rarely to never answering a question or inference.

Stalker what the hell are you talking about? And sorry kid rock is white trash with $$$$$$$ and the fact I would say that makes me a racist is laughable. And who said anything. About Obama ? Seems you are as fascinated with him as Donny the dummy is and it is funny that the "black guy" is the one who has never had an affair been divorced or had kids with multiple women so get over it your guy is a dope. But in this climate of redneckism I am sure Kid Rock will get serious consideration from the 38%. And Ted Nuget is a punk a pure and out poser who talks a good game and runs his mouth a lot but can not back it up kind of like Donny the dope
You need to slow down. No one called you a racist. Are you guys on drugs or something, having difficulty reading? And no one said anything "about" Obama. I said "what's next, calling Obama Black Trash?"....after your White Trash remark. I swear you guys don't read these entries before flying off the handle or don't know word definitions.
I seem fascinated by Obama? No but again, where did that come from, but I did vote for him so ok, at one point I was. And I could care less who had an affair or kids with more than one women. That would make him human (and his business by the way) or is that unforgivable in your world? I met Ted and can tell you he is no punk unless you categorize all conservatives as punks. Has some good martial arts skills making for a memorable meeting where you to call him a punk to his face.
Punks, posers, redneckism, white trash, Donny the Dope....wow; you really have issues denigrating people. What the hell is that about? You use to be a nice guy,

Anyway....I was hoping for Ted Nugent but this will do.
Good points Stalker. One can't spell, nor put together a sentence; the other can't think and has made some of the most outlandish statements and predictions. Yet, neither one has any idea of this. It's comical, in and of itself. I just hope that they continue to post. It's great free entertainment!

Ha perhaps Stalker, those Polish chicks are big and mean

Last edited:
Good points Stalker. One can't spell, nor put together a sentence; the other can't think and has made some of the most outlandish statements and predictions. Yet, neither one has any idea of this. It's comical, in and of itself. I just hope that they continue to post. It's great free entertainment!
Nj you still at Naples? Wife wants to move to Siesta Key or Jupiter. Anything affordable your way? Right, what does affordable mean...Ha.

Nj you still at Naples? Wife wants to move to Siesta Key or Jupiter. Anything affordable your way? Right, what does affordable mean...Ha.
Stalker, yes we are in Naples. Building a house here that should be ready in November. Hard to find anything good for under seven figures, but it depends on what you want in terms of size and also in terms of how close you want to be to the beach.

Siesta Key is great. I'd highly recommend it. It's a little cooler than Naples in the winter but we're only talking 75 degrees vs. 70 degrees! Not a big deal, right? Have only been to Jupiter once and don't know much about it. If you like the waves, you've got to be on the east coast of Florida. I do miss the waves, but the Gulf of Mexico is fine and the people on the west coast are generally easier going.

How soon are you planning to make the move? Best of luck. You can't beat Florida, great weather and no state income tax. Summers are not bad at all; sunny most of the morning and early afternoon, then some clouds and a storm or just rain 4-5 days a week, then often clearing skies from evening to sunset. Then, great weather in October through early May.

Stalker, yes we are in Naples. Building a house here that should be ready in November. Hard to find anything good for under seven figures, but it depends on what you want in terms of size and also in terms of how close you want to be to the beach.

Siesta Key is great. I'd highly recommend it. It's a little cooler than Naples in the winter but we're only talking 75 degrees vs. 70 degrees! Not a big deal, right? Have only been to Jupiter once and don't know much about it. If you like the waves, you've got to be on the east coast of Florida. I do miss the waves, but the Gulf of Mexico is fine and the people on the west coast are generally easier going.

How soon are you planning to make the move? Best of luck. You can't beat Florida, great weather and no state income tax. Summers are not bad at all; sunny most of the morning and early afternoon, then some clouds and a storm or just rain 4-5 days a week, then often clearing skies from evening to sunset. Then, great weather in October through early May.

Seven is probably one figure more than I’d like to spend at this point but thank you for your response. I’ve spent a lot of life in Florida with half the family on mother’s side (natives or via GA) living from Jacksonville to Miami and every town in between….except what we kiddingly called southern Alabama meaning the panhandle. And amen, the Gulf Coast takes it over the Gold Coast in spades tho the East side fit the bill in my 20s and 30s. This is where and when I became interested in HS football with cousins graduating from football centric schools like Manatee, Lakeland, Frostproof and Dwyer; an East to West swath bisecting the state where each won titles. We fished the entire state as kids living in Frostproof (talk about desolate) from Clearwater to Cocoa and points south. Then a sister married a Park Ranger putting me in intimate touch with the Everglades (Flamingo), particularly Whitewater Bay where he liked to kill me on a 25 foot fiberglass with 2-100 HP Evinrudes standing that thing straight up, me hanging on to the front by my fingernails. Oranges grow the size of grapefruit back in there where the Calusa planted them. I digress, sorry. Good memories are hard to leave.
Maybe in 2 years we get there Nj Thanks for the rundown and Best in the new home come November.

Seven is probably one figure more than I’d like to spend at this point but thank you for your response. I’ve spent a lot of life in Florida with half the family on mother’s side (natives or via GA) living from Jacksonville to Miami and every town in between….except what we kiddingly called southern Alabama meaning the panhandle. And amen, the Gulf Coast takes it over the Gold Coast in spades tho the East side fit the bill in my 20s and 30s. This is where and when I became interested in HS football with cousins graduating from football centric schools like Manatee, Lakeland, Frostproof and Dwyer; an East to West swath bisecting the state where each won titles. We fished the entire state as kids living in Frostproof (talk about desolate) from Clearwater to Cocoa and points south. Then a sister married a Park Ranger putting me in intimate touch with the Everglades (Flamingo), particularly Whitewater Bay where he liked to kill me on a 25 foot fiberglass with 2-100 HP Evinrudes standing that thing straight up, me hanging on to the front by my fingernails. Oranges grow the size of grapefruit back in there where the Calusa planted them. I digress, sorry. Good memories are hard to leave.
Maybe in 2 years we get there Nj Thanks for the rundown and Best in the new home come November.
Understood, Stalker.

Those are great stories. So, you actually lived in Miami or the surrounding area? That must've been an experience, as that area is unique. We love to visit, but living there is not high on the agenda! We do go to Miami Central and Booker T. Washington football games at Traz Powell Stadium - great high school venture, partly because they scan for weapons at the gate, making it safer! PA announcer is great. Older African American guy who tells stories all game long and gives the crowd life tips - never heard anything like it. He goes into a high-pitched, white guy voice when he announces "that's a first down." Also have been to St. Thomas Aquinas, saw them beat Dwyer 37-0 last year in the playoffs. Aquinas is a machine.

Those boat rides at high speed must have been difficult. We go out in the Gulf on a friend's boat and my wife dreads those trips because he goes too fast over the moderate waves of the Gulf. Someday, I'll have to post some video of meetings with alligators over in the Everglades. Great stuff.

Best of luck on your move. Let me know if I can help in any way. We can meet up if you end up in Siesta Key or anywhere in Florida, for that matter, as I get to the east coast at least once a month.

Understood, Stalker.

Those are great stories. So, you actually lived in Miami or the surrounding area? That must've been an experience, as that area is unique. We love to visit, but living there is not high on the agenda! We do go to Miami Central and Booker T. Washington football games at Traz Powell Stadium - great high school venture, partly because they scan for weapons at the gate, making it safer! PA announcer is great. Older African American guy who tells stories all game long and gives the crowd life tips - never heard anything like it. He goes into a high-pitched, white guy voice when he announces "that's a first down." Also have been to St. Thomas Aquinas, saw them beat Dwyer 37-0 last year in the playoffs. Aquinas is a machine.

Those boat rides at high speed must have been difficult. We go out in the Gulf on a friend's boat and my wife dreads those trips because he goes too fast over the moderate waves of the Gulf. Someday, I'll have to post some video of meetings with alligators over in the Everglades. Great stuff.

Best of luck on your move. Let me know if I can help in any way. We can meet up if you end up in Siesta Key or anywhere in Florida, for that matter, as I get to the east coast at least once a month.

I was actually stationed south of Miami in Homestead at the air base for 4 years, off and on, then special assignment with some interesting people here and there for a few years, things to make Reluctant cringe! All for America brother. Back then Coral Gables Cavaliers and Miami High Stingarees were powers battling in the Orange Bowl when it was in west or northwest Miami. Great outdoor venue.

Booker T, Central, Columbus and Northwestern have really come to the fore and lucky you to see them. Cool story. And Aquinas is awesome. Dwyer had some monster teams but STA has been the team for a number of years. Lakeland had some of the best teams I’ve seen.

Yeah you can’t get away from gators down there. They’ve been so overprotected they were up to central FL 35-40 years ago but don’t tell the Dems or Left that as they chomp on their children and pets. Interestingly the biggest problem Rangers had in the Park was people coming in and destroying the citrus, killing birds and other native species. Now the problem is non-native snakes; pythons with other species having no instinctual fear making them easy prey. This is an all-everything board so post those gator-Gulf vids!

Appreciate your help. Maybe we’ll make it happen. Could get down soon to Jupiter seeing my son and people in central FL….north of the big lake where the family raise Charolais and Limousin cattle. When that Charolais bull locks eyes with you you know he’s figuring it out. Ha! Great times we all survived with a few injuries.

I was actually stationed south of Miami in Homestead at the air base for 4 years, off and on, then special assignment with some interesting people here and there for a few years, things to make Reluctant cringe! All for America brother. Back then Coral Gables Cavaliers and Miami High Stingarees were powers battling in the Orange Bowl when it was in west or northwest Miami. Great outdoor venue.

Booker T, Central, Columbus and Northwestern have really come to the fore and lucky you to see them. Cool story. And Aquinas is awesome. Dwyer had some monster teams but STA has been the team for a number of years. Lakeland had some of the best teams I’ve seen.

Yeah you can’t get away from gators down there. They’ve been so overprotected they were up to central FL 35-40 years ago but don’t tell the Dems or Left that as they chomp on their children and pets. Interestingly the biggest problem Rangers had in the Park was people coming in and destroying the citrus, killing birds and other native species. Now the problem is non-native snakes; pythons with other species having no instinctual fear making them easy prey. This is an all-everything board so post those gator-Gulf vids!

Appreciate your help. Maybe we’ll make it happen. Could get down soon to Jupiter seeing my son and people in central FL….north of the big lake where the family raise Charolais and Limousin cattle. When that Charolais bull locks eyes with you you know he’s figuring it out. Ha! Great times we all survived with a few injuries.
First of all, thanks for your service to our country. Coral Gables vs. Miami High must've been great games. To be able to play in the Orange Bowl had to be a great experience. Booker T. Washington opens on August 18 against American Heritage (Plantation). Heritage might not have been in existence when you were in Florida, but it's a private school in Broward County; they have Patrick Surtain, Jr., who is ranked as the #2 player in the class of 2018 by Rivals. Saw him twice last year and I'd say that rating is pretty accurate.

I've looked hard for pythons, but never found one yet. Had my hands on many a southern black racer, but they always get away including one in my neighborhood last Wednesday.

Best of luck again on your possible move. It is amazing down here, not having to ever worry about cold weather coming in and being able to workout every day.

Here's the video. Our chemist was down from Ohio and we were visiting customers. Big liberal but a great guy. Stopped in the Everglades and were just going to observe the gators (there were three of them) before we figured out we could do a little more than just observe. Our chemist wanted me to move in sooner than was safe, as you might be able to hear, but I know my gators well! I've got eight tail grabs so far, but you've got to be careful because these creatures aren't as dumb as we might think.

Reactions: Aragorn
First of all, thanks for your service to our country. Coral Gables vs. Miami High must've been great games. To be able to play in the Orange Bowl had to be a great experience. Booker T. Washington opens on August 18 against American Heritage (Plantation). Heritage might not have been in existence when you were in Florida, but it's a private school in Broward County; they have Patrick Surtain, Jr., who is ranked as the #2 player in the class of 2018 by Rivals. Saw him twice last year and I'd say that rating is pretty accurate.

I've looked hard for pythons, but never found one yet. Had my hands on many a southern black racer, but they always get away including one in my neighborhood last Wednesday.

Best of luck again on your possible move. It is amazing down here, not having to ever worry about cold weather coming in and being able to workout every day.

Here's the video. Our chemist was down from Ohio and we were visiting customers. Big liberal but a great guy. Stopped in the Everglades and were just going to observe the gators (there were three of them) before we figured out we could do a little more than just observe. Our chemist wanted me to move in sooner than was safe, as you might be able to hear, but I know my gators well! I've got eight tail grabs so far, but you've got to be careful because these creatures aren't as dumb as we might think.

Yeah AH wasn’t around when I lived there but I’ve kept up with them doing some HS-FB work for friends recently and typically keeping up with all things Florida, to a lesser extent OH and TX. I stopped doing the PA HS-FB Rankings 3 years ago after an 8 year run that forced me to stay current with interstate games becoming more common place.

But wow, AH-P has come a long way….quickly. Anyone beating Colquitt, DBP and Northwestern in their first three and running through Gibbons, Moore, Jesuit then a MUCH better than advertised Ponte Vedra can play with anyone in that state!

And thanks for the video. Fun stuff! Those guys have no fear, even the baby gators except for an adult so they’ll come after you, hissing and carrying on. Watch you don’t get grabbed!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PjaM7wBWWoc

Yeah AH wasn’t around when I lived there but I’ve kept up with them doing some HS-FB work for friends recently and typically keeping up with all things Florida, to a lesser extent OH and TX. I stopped doing the PA HS-FB Rankings 3 years ago after an 8 year run that forced me to stay current with interstate games becoming more common place.

But wow, AH-P has come a long way….quickly. Anyone beating Colquitt, DBP and Northwestern in their first three and running through Gibbons, Moore, Jesuit then a MUCH better than advertised Ponte Vedra can play with anyone in that state!

And thanks for the video. Fun stuff! Those guys have no fear, even the baby gators except for an adult so they’ll come after you, hissing and carrying on. Watch you don’t get grabbed!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PjaM7wBWWoc
Those ratings were well done and I can only try to understand the work that went into them.

The gators are actually pretty afraid of bigger humans, not kids though. I'll have to dig up some video of me chasing one into the water. But, you never know if you come upon the wrong one, or maybe a mother who is guarding her young.

Good piece on the pythons. I know it's a problem, but some are beginning to think it's overrated. For me, I have no opinion, but have never seen one. We've looked for them and decided that eight feet or less is catchable, but only with two people!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT