Best games of week two

House1978

Jun 8, 2015
1. St. Joes prep at don bosko prep
2. North Allegheny at Pine Richland
3. Pennsbury at La Salle
4 Hickory at sharon
5. downington west at Nesheminy
Is there any other big games im missing and any thoughts or predictions on any of these games?

Ryan @ Haverford School
West Catholic @ North Penn
Woodson (D.C.) @ Coatesville
CB East @ Pennridge

Pine-Richland vs. NA will be an interesting game. Very much a contrast in offensive styles.

NA is very big on defense at all front 7 positions, but from everything I've heard, aren't very quick. PR will put 4 and 5 wide receivers on the field and try and go as fast as the refs will allow them. NA will line up with 3 TE's and run off tackle, while PR isn't huge up front.

PR starts a sophomore QB and NA's QB/FS hurt his knee and may be out for the season (certainly not back for this game). So, inexperience at that position.

I can't see PR defense holding NA under 3 or 4 TD's. I could easily see NA winning 42-14, or PR putting up 7 TD's again and winning 49-42. I think it will come down to if NA's defense can keep up with PR, and if PR can get 1 or 2 defensive stops on 3 and outs.

BTW, this game will be on PRTV - which I believe can be found here: http://www.pinerichland.org/Page/5664

1. Picking Prep against a 5th ranked 0-1 Bosco team...Lost 17-7 to St. Joseph's NJ...Redemption for the Hawks after 35-7 in a half last year...
2. After nice review by new2pa, taking NA over PR, based on NA line and history
3. LS will be able to stop depleted back field and one-dimensional Pennsbury.Teams combined for 8 passes in week one....LS will be more balanced on O and D will look good....
4. No idea, other than Shaler has tough schedule and got blown out week one...
5. Could be best game week 2, could go either way, but taking skins at the ridge for opener. Skins need to avoid let down after Montclair game..

Pine-Richland vs. NA will be an interesting game. Very much a contrast in offensive styles.

NA is very big on defense at all front 7 positions, but from everything I've heard, aren't very quick. PR will put 4 and 5 wide receivers on the field and try and go as fast as the refs will allow them. NA will line up with 3 TE's and run off tackle, while PR isn't huge up front.

PR starts a sophomore QB and NA's QB/FS hurt his knee and may be out for the season (certainly not back for this game). So, inexperience at that position.

I can't see PR defense holding NA under 3 or 4 TD's. I could easily see NA winning 42-14, or PR putting up 7 TD's again and winning 49-42. I think it will come down to if NA's defense can keep up with PR, and if PR can get 1 or 2 defensive stops on 3 and outs.

BTW, this game will be on PRTV - which I believe can be found here: http://www.pinerichland.org/Page/5664
Thx for the link. I'll definitely be watching that game online. I think if north Allegheny is going to win on friday they'll have to run behind that massive line of theirs, eat up the clock, and keep pine richlands high powered offence off the field. If this games anything like last years matchup we are in for a hell of a game.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT