ADVERTISEMENT

Wood vs Paramus

ramgreen

Oct 18, 2004
can anyone fill us in on the game tonight. Shocked not by Paramus winning but by such a lopsided score.

can anyone fill us in on the game tonight. Shocked not by Paramus winning but by such a lopsided score.
I didn't stay for the whole game primarily because of the weather ,but from the time Paramus entered the field I thought Wood would have a real challenge on their hands. Paramus Catholic looked like a college team. Big and very athletic all around. Their QB was very good and receivers excellent. Paramus had good field position for the majority of the game ,but with that said IMO it didn't matter . They are just a better team and that's hard for me to admit . Next week Wood travels to Bergan Catholic who I hear is loaded as well with a Boston College commit as their QB. The North Jersey teams that the Prep,Wood and LaSalle play all have high quality QB play and many D-1 players to contend with.

I didn't stay for the whole game primarily because of the weather ,but from the time Paramus entered the field I thought Wood would have a real challenge on their hands. Paramus Catholic looked like a college team. Big and very athletic all around. Their QB was very good and receivers excellent. Paramus had good field position for the majority of the game ,but with that said IMO it didn't matter . They are just a better team and that's hard for me to admit . Next week Wood travels to Bergan Catholic who I hear is loaded as well with a Boston College commit as their QB. The North Jersey teams that the Prep,Wood and LaSalle play all have high quality QB play and many D-1 players to contend with.
Those North Jersey privates, Peramus, Bergen, DBP, etc are from another planet!....fielding some of the best teams in the country annually.

PS, just back from CV-Cville and will get something out soon. Cville has a way to go.

Reactions: lilromeo
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT