ADVERTISEMENT

Whitehall's coach calls Wood an all-star team

It's funny how you're all ganging up on me because I defended myself when someone called me out of my name, so I was just suppose to not respond and continue to be disrespected, again I'm available to talk one on one because if your team was in the position of the 3 teams I like you would do the same so say what u want on a blog but real men don't hide on a computer COWARDS

It's funny you mention Trump because I'm pretty sure the people that are coming at my neck voted for him

In fact that's probably why they have all this heart on the computer because Trump has you all pumped up, don't let him get ya ass whipped

@newman107 I didn't say I had three rings I was talking about players from the last four years, players that I know players that are related to me I don't have to go back to 1930 OK so get your facts straight, go get your walker you probably were one of the guys that beat up in school that's why you have to be tough on the computer, !bitch

Uptown, I guess you didn't realize I was quoting another post and addressed my comment to that poster. But thanks for including me in your all-out assault on the board. Now I feel like I belong.

Reactions: CYOBALL1
I like the way he brags about his three rings that he never did a thing to earn... talk to the kids that won the city title (in 76) the game was broadcast live on channel 6

@green_beans,
Wasn't that '74, led by John Rankin and Eddie "White Shoes' Guarnacci?[/QUOTE]

Newman.. you are correct...a budy of mine had a brother on the team.. I had their grad dates mixed up.

1974At Veterans StadiumWood 20, Central 8 Out of a machinelike wishbone formation, Charlie Gross (26-100),
Greg Bedesem (19-70) and Ed Guarnaccia ran for second-half TDs as Wood
shrugged off an 8-0 halftime deficit. A 41-yard halfback pass from Gross
to Matt Perkins set up the decisive TD. For Central, Bob Fecanin
produced 91 yards and a TD on 20 carries.

Reactions: lilromeo
whoa whoa whoa calm down there son (uptown Vike) no need to be like that and trust me no one will meet you one on one so just relax and enjoy the playoffs

Uptown Vike are you kidding me about tough? Why did you change your screen name and reinvent yourself? Your embarrassing yourself and your kid. By now everyone knows who you are. Why did you disappear from the board? Because Wood was basically embarrassed by the Prep after you said they would beat the Prep up? You were a known Prep basher after you prevented your kid from getting admitted there because you are a proven big mouth louse and an ass! Now all of a sudden your on the Prep bandwagon? Im sure they dont want you or need you representing them.Finally, wont be difficult finding you at any Wood game. Your the only male there with Pom poms and a skirt. You dont scare me. Id LOVE to take a shot at you but fortunately I any many of the posters on here have way more class than you. Ill be the one handing you tissues after your crushing defeat next week in Hershey. Then we can finally say Bon Voyage to Uptown Vike or whatever B.S. name you come up with next. Maybe you can masquerade as the next UGA XX. You've always struck me as a DOG BIATCH!!!!

Uptown Vike are you kidding me about tough? Why did you change your screen name and reinvent yourself? Your embarrassing yourself and your kid. By now everyone knows who you are. Why did you disappear from the board? Because Wood was basically embarrassed by the Prep after you said they would beat the Prep up? You were a known Prep basher after you prevented your kid from getting admitted there because you are a proven big mouth louse and an ass! Now all of a sudden your on the Prep bandwagon? Im sure they dont want you or need you representing them.Finally, wont be difficult finding you at any Wood game. Your the only male there with Pom poms and a skirt. You dont scare me. Id LOVE to take a shot at you but fortunately I any many of the posters on here have way more class than you. Ill be the one handing you tissues after your crushing defeat next week in Hershey. Then we can finally say Bon Voyage to Uptown Vike or whatever B.S. name you come up with next. Maybe you can masquerade as the next UGA XX. You've always struck me as a DOG BIATCH!!!!

And I thought people didn't like me!! Seems I have a ways to go by comparison.

Well Paul, uptown reminds me of Joey grippers dad, kid played in donofrio classic. Heavy set obnoxious kid mouth , living through his son cuz he didn't about to much. Brags and boasts when he should be smiling playing with house money. At least I can say his kids better at football than gripper at hoops, over rated and with a meddling dad to boot. I say jstfu.

So all of this is over St. Joes Prep? Really? Damn you St. Joes Prep damn you you Bastards

Guys, slow your roll. Geeeeeez. Do we really think a prominent players dad would troll you like this. This is not cool for the kid. Can you think of another kid who plays as unselfish as Webb? Let me ask all you fans. How many kids with that much talent would block, play defense, and get as few touches as that kid. I won't take down other kids on other schools, but I can tell you that would not be accepted by kids on other teams. The kid at tight end, Pitts, he is of the same cloth. So let's keep that in perspective. If you want to keep it real, while Wood may be an all star team, at least it is an all star team that never ever worries about individual numbers. Same for Swift. Can you think of what he would do with the number of carries that some of the other backs have gotten? For gosh sakes he only got 1,000 yards or so last year. I feel the need to back these kids up a little bit. It is all about the W for these kids. And you have to hand it to their coaches, because in exchange for that loyalty, they get these kids college looks. Anyone who wants to debate me go ahead. I have more...I can't believe this thread put me in an position to defend these kids.

Sorry guy's.. I have given Mr. "up" way to much of my time.. but the more I think about it the more I do not believe it is the person we think he maybe.. why?? they would have way to much to lose...I think it is more along the lines of someone who has an ax to grind against him for anyone of a number of reason...

Adding to that his threats.. I know a little about on-line security.. (no I'm not a cop).. but work in an environment where it s taken very seriously.. a simple note to Ed O'brian would one get the idiot banned for making on-line threats as funny as they may be.. but he would only come back as someone else and start over again..(it's like a bad fart in a packed elevator.. at first it's funny but after a while it gets on your nerves)... if anyone knows the real Mr. W you might want to let him know some is portraying him online..

whoa whoa whoa calm down there son (uptown Vike) no need to be like that and trust me no one will meet you one on one so just relax and enjoy the playoffs
I am a PCL guy and want both the Prep and Wood to win their respective titles. I also want Imhotep since its a D-12 team. All three schools are solid programs and hopefully all this BS doesn't influence rooting interests. The next two weeks should be great.

Reactions: green_beans
ITS HIM. He is too stupid to realize any of the things that were just stated. Kids are great players in our area for years. We will miss the superior talent and the unselfishness to the program. Not so much the dad. LOL

You have to be the most obnoxious, overbearing ass I've had the displeasure to encounter on this board. I've been on this board, on and off, since 2001.
Your childish Internet tough guy act gives one a look at your true measure as a man. Fact is, you're mentally unstable. Please seek help to work through your issues. Have a nice day. You are now going on ignore.

Folks ... real easy to ignore UPTOWN VIKE; click on his name and the choice is right there. I did it and it feels good!!

I am a PCL guy and want both the Prep and Wood to win their respective titles. I also want Imhotep since its a D-12 team. All three schools are solid programs and hopefully all this BS doesn't influence rooting interests. The next two weeks should be great.

Think about it... 3 teams from Phila in the state finals.. doesn't get much better then that..except for three rings for Philly teams..not sure that has ever happened before... GO PHILLY!!!!!

Well if it is him he let his emotions get he better of him. I have met the man and this is not behavior I would expect. As I said kids get qualities from their parents and the player is a leader,unselfish and a great kid. This is the time of year when the attacks start on the district 12 teams. Maybe he cracked LOL.

Reactions: green_beans
I think in
6A it will be St. Joes Prep vs Pitt CC that could be a good one
5A Wood vs Harrisburg, I would like to see West Allegheny get there but from what I am reading Harrisburg may be too much
4A Imhotep vs Erie Cathedral Prep
3A Beaver Falls vs Middletown
2A Steel Valley vs Southern Columbia
1A Clairton vs Bishop

I know a little about on-line security.. (no I'm not a cop).. but work in an environment where it s taken very seriously.. a simple note to Ed O'brian would one get the idiot banned for making on-line threats as funny as they may be.. but he would only come back as someone else and start over again..(

Maybe block the IP address of the Dunkin Donuts he sits at all day?

I say if you aint cheating you aint trying come on down here boys(North Carolina) where we have open enrollment it is like being a coach in the SEC baby. Down here it is all about what kids you can get for school x y or Z to add to what you have. If you are a good program you can poach other programs that is what we started to do and now we went from awful to playoff team. Right now I have my street agent looking for my next QB and we might get him from our rival school.

Last edited:
Reactions: paul from philly
I say if you aint cheating you aint trying come on down here boys(North Carolina) where we have open enrollment it is like being a coach in the SEC baby. Down here it is all about what kids you can get for school x y or Z to add to what you have. If you are a good program you can poach other programs that is what we started to do and now we went from awful to playoff team. Right now I have my street agent looking for my next QB and we might get him from our rival school.

There's a new sheriff in town!! It sounds like the wild west!!

Reactions: sammyk
All I can say is this who will you remember A. The Jimmy Johnson Miami Hurricanes or B. The Randy Shannon Miami Hurricanes case closed, get as many as you can get recruit the catholic schools if you must but get as many as you can. If I was coaching in PA I would poach as many kids as possible, and the Catholic schools would be the first on my list. There is no such thing as a gentleman agreement anymore, I mean sure be the good guy as you get your brains beat out every Friday.

Last edited:
Its being done and has been done by worse individuals than yourself around here I can assure you Sammy. While your at it you could find some apartment housing in the district you coach in and just flat out move kids in from other districts. Call them and make offers to them to transfer and you can put them up in an apartment, have a booster pay their rent, do their homework for them. Give them rides to school. When and where does it end. Three to five years down the rode when you have lost your job, your credibility and the kids you convinced to come help you hoist District and State Title trophies end up as college drop outs, drug dealers and street thugs in our current society. Ill remember you and your program then Sammy, one that helped create a better America for the children of tomorrow. Way to pass the torch. Please stay in Carolina teaching life's lessons. The few of YOU there are in District 1 and District 12, the better!

Reactions: EPC FAN
Who's the cherry??? That is the way high school sports are now a days. You have" schools" like IGM, the several dozen basketball factories that steal kids as trophies so no need to get all worked up. And for the record my kids graduate, go to school, and stay out of trouble. If they do not that was up to them and they are cut from the team. Last time I checked I did not claim one football player on my taxes so I am their coach not their father.

Last edited:
Reactions: SEPAball
YEE HAW!!!!!

I like the way he brags about his three rings that he never did a thing to earn... talk to the kids that won the city title (in 76) the game was broadcast live on channel 6

@green_beans,
Wasn't that '74, led by John Rankin and Eddie "White Shoes' Guarnacci?[/QUOTE]
Hey newman, that was actually December of 1974, but you were just a very young fellow then, maybe 5th grade if my calculations are correct!! Are you going to Hershey next Friday?

Those who say these schools don't recruit are either dreaming or on something. ECP has had players from Ohio/NY. Prep/Wood NJ, If it's about education why are so few players from these schools at elite schools. Anybody can get into Temple, Rutgers, Georgia, etc.
First, I disagree with your assessment of the status of the likes of Temple, Rutgers and Georgia. Second, as previously addressed by someone else in this thread, there have been numerous Prep football players who have gone onto prestigious colleges and universities. Putting these issues aside, when we sent my son to SJP, the end goal for my wife and me was to put him in what we viewed as the best possible position to succeed. In sending our son to the Prep, we felt the academic rigors he would encounter there would prepare him for college, no matter where he ended up going. In speaking with parents of other Prep football players, it was apparent that they shared the same view.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT