ADVERTISEMENT

Week 7..............Big games coming up next week

District1Supporter

Sep 21, 2015
1. UPPER DUBLIN-7-0 Aboslutely dismantled PW who has been exposed as a complete pretender. This Cardinal team is the 3rd best team I've seen but they are undefeated. They will roll into the playoffs Undefeated as they don't have a single tough game left. They wont be a one seed due to the 3 and 2 teams they play.
2. DTE- 7-0 Won a tough game against Coatesville. Got a little help as Villes QB went down. Will he be back?
3. DTW- 7-0 Dropped in my poll for giving up 49 points!!
4. QTOWN- 7-0 Beat a slow west team 28-7
5. SPRINGFORD- 7-0 Continue to take care of business in their week conference. Brubaker has built a nice program
6. PV- 7-0 See Sringford
7. PENNSBURY- 6-1 Was putting an ass beating on a big Pennridge team then they let em back into the game. Pennridge seems to be very undisciplined........Ive seen them three times and in each game they've had 4-5 personal fouls.
8. UPPER DARBY- 6-1 Will get in with 2 loses
9. HAVERFORD 6-1 Ridley only Test left
10. NPENN 5-2 Getting better every week. Will Finish at worst at 7-3 maybe 8-2.
11. NESHAMINY 5-2---Pennsbury is that much better then Neshaminy. Enjoy the time in the top 16 because they are going to finish 6-4
12. CR SOUTH 5-2 Will finish at worst 7-2 maybe 8-2 they are a lock for they playoffs because of their tough non league schedule grabbing them all the bonus points
13 GARNET 5-2 Upper Darby only team left that could give em problems
14. RUSTIN 5-2 Another 7-3 team..............
15. RIDLEY 5-2- Can they get in at 7-3?? Going to be a log jam at the bottom here
16. CB EAST 5-2 Still have a date with qtown looming I put them in the top 16 assuming they beat Norristown who is having eligibility issues (shocker)

1 UD VS EAST UD pastes em 42-7
2 DTE VS RIDLEY DTE rolls 35-7
3 DTW VS RUSTIN DTW big 45-15
4 QTOWN VS GARNET GARNET wins 20-14
5 SPRINGFORD VS CR SOUTH CR SOUTH wins in a shoot out 56-49
6 PV VS NESHAMINY PV hangs 50 on em
7 PENNSBURY VS NPENN PENNSBURY wins the rematch
8 UPPER DARBY VS HAVERFORD UPPER DARY..........GOT ME

For shits and giggles someone finish it out!!

There's no way 4 CL teams get into the playoffs. Two of the 4 will not have played yet thus they will be missing valuable points (UD vs. Haverford on Thanksgiving) and the other teams will knock at least one of each other out. A 3 loss CL team has had a tough time getting in b/c of the 3A teams they have to play.

DTW-was exposed a little this week on D, so I'm going with Upper Dublin vs. DEast for the District title.

Reactions: lilromeo
In D1 playoff points, a 4A team gets 80 points for a win against a 3A opponent... 60 for a win against 2A, etc.. Plus 10 points for any win that team has had on their schedule. Unionville will get in if 8-2....

K Berg has updated the points. I like that he includes future guaranteed points. Unionville is in great shape if they finish 8-2. There are several teams behind them that will lose at least 1 more game.

https://twitter.com/bergerkg

Kberg has no clue. Stick to the district one points that are released on Tuesdays.

Kyle has been calculating the points forever on this board and he's always been 100% accurate. He has to be. When WNPV runs their playoff selection show on November 6th at 10:30pm, the brackets are set up based on Kyle's projections. I doubt WNPV would have all 16 coaches of the playoff teams call into the show if KBerg "had no clue".

AAA District 1 points

1) Academy Park (7-0) 900 points
2) Upper Moreland (6-1) 840 points
3) Pottstown (6-1) 800 points
4) Marple Newtown (6-1) 780 points
5) Great Valley (5-2) 700 points
6) Interboro (6-1) 690 points
T7) Radnor (4-3) 660 points
T7) Bishop Shanahan (4-3) 660 points

OUT
9) Pottsgrove (4-3) 650 points
10) Springfield (3-4) 600 points

Cheers,

Busch

Why wont 4 teams from central league get in??

When gv beats upper darby and ridley beats haverford all teams will be 8-2

They will all lose first round

Upper darby and haverford overrated they havent beaten anyone

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT