SOL wk 2 predictions

district1elite

Nov 3, 2017
CB West v CR South: west by 21+

Quakertown v Souderton: Souderton by 14

Wissahickon vs CR North: i mean who knows...???? a draw! lol seriously idk

Pennridge vs Neshaminy: Neshaminy humbles pennridge by 17

CB East vs HH:

Upper Dublin vs central: upper dublin by 20. cmon pick more than a gimme coach zZz

PW vs Methacton: Got PW winning

Cheltenham vs Frankford: Cheltenham wins a closer than anticipated game

upper moreland vs pottstown: i know nothing about pottstown but im going to say they get the job done lol

Abington vs Master Charter North: Abington wins a lousy game

Bensalem vs Mastbaum Vo-tech: Bensalem cruises....

CB South vs DT West: DT West by 28

William Tennent vs Academy at Polumbo: Tennent gets its 1 and maybe only win

North Penn vs LaSalle: Tough 1... gut instinct tells
me North Penn wins by 10

Pennsbury vs Penn Wood: Penn Wood wins this 1

Truman vs Spring-ford: another tough 1... ill go with truman winning again.

Last edited:

CB East vs HH:

Upper Dublin vs central: upper dublin by 20. cmon pick more than a gimme coach zZz

upper moreland vs pottstown: i know nothing about pottstown but im going to say they get the job done lol

me North Penn wins by 10

A few of the harder ones.
** I'm guessing Consoletti evens the playing field for something less than a 28-pt loss....and that was a nice win in Spg-Fd last week. Could be a wild one with a bombs away attitude by both. Their Qb (Engro?) threw for a bundle too. Like DWest but South shows up.
** Heck of a job defensively last week by Pridge at a decent, veteran well coached Del Val squad getting the shutout. Skins D still on summer break but they put up a bundle on Knights. If they get that many at home it's a win but not sure they can with D the Rams forte. Lean to Rams in a tight one. If Skins don't come out fired up something is wrong.
** LaSalle looks better this year beating ICS but how about Knights laying 55 on Neshaminy in the opener with the new soph back getting near 300. Like NP's stable of backs with the new line doing it.
** Hard seeing Brubaker and Spg-Fd at 0-2 and Qb can sling it. They're a lot more than Olney but good for Truman/Staff winning first one. Rams.
** Edited per 705 Hood note to go with Penn Wood.

Last edited:
I like neshaminy and Pennsbury to rebound.

PW to go 2-0

Cr south and cb west will be close

Cb east beats up Hatboro by 21

Stalk, Falcons were on the zero end of that shutout. Want to change your prediction?
Ha! Guess when the wife is yelling in one ear with son on phone from Florida talking about Dorian I might try concentrating on something other than football.
Yes I'll change that to Penn Wood knowing AP was a younger group for real concern that Psb could do nothing against them. I'll change it above. Thanks!

Yes I'll change that to Penn Wood knowing AP was a younger group for real concern that Psb could do nothing against them. I'll change it above. Thanks!

Falcons were less than stellar, but also committed drive-killing penalties on literally their final five possessions. If they can clean that up, they should score a few. Offense does have decent potential. Whether they can stop PW's QB is the question, as you mentioned.

Hope your son is OK in Florida.

Looking forward to 'Skins putting together a solid offensive AND defensive effort against the Rams.

Go 'Skins!!

Falcons were less than stellar, but also committed drive-killing penalties on literally their final five possessions. If they can clean that up, they should score a few. Offense does have decent potential. Whether they can stop PW's QB is the question, as you mentioned.

Hope your son is OK in Florida.
Alright brother, I appreciate that. Looking bleak with a Cat 4 bearing down on Jupiter/West Palm area.

I like cb west, Souderton, cr north, Pennridge , pennsbury, UD, PW, cb east,DT West, UM, Cheltenham, Bensalem, Springfield.

LaSalle by 1, Steinmetz the D guru gets it done. This game will tell me a lot on how good these two teams will be this year.

CB East vs HH:

me North Penn wins by 10

West
Souderton
Ridge
East
UDub
Pw
Chelten
Wt
LaS
Psb
Sf

I like cb west, Souderton, cr north, Pennridge , pennsbury, UD, PW, cb east,DT West, UM, Cheltenham, Bensalem, Springfield.

LaSalle by 1, Steinmetz the D guru gets it done. This game will tell me a lot on how good these two teams will be this year.
Wow - I thought LaSalle would win but did not see that coming! Anyone there who can fill me in? Is the league that bad this year or a match up issue? What? 55 then only 7 against the 2nd team D at the 36-0 mark?

I was feeling good about continental until this one. And Rams looked way off against Skins. I saw Pennsbury and Truman lost.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT