ADVERTISEMENT

SOL Nesh/Pennsbury

DCSOL

Dec 22, 2017
After week 1

SOL way down, which is worse, Nesh defense or Pennsbury D????

Didn’t Pennsbury only let up 13 points? I’d say the O getting shut out is more troublesome than the D letting up 13.

Ha, correct typo Pennsbury O....

Thought u could figure that out HSF...LOL

Hard to imagine a worse defense in the league than Neshaminy's. NP running back had two or three 70 yard dives without getting touched.

Might be worse SOL National ever. Gonna be some brutal weeks of football this season.

Cheltenham 36 CR-South 13
WC-East 41 CR-North 7
Northeast 34 Abington 13
Academy Park 13 Pennsbury 0
North Penn 55 Neshaminy 34

Relayer

so true, and this isnt Debbie downer stuff.... Just watching very bad football

CR South couldn’t contain the speed of Cheltenham.

CR North might’ve given up 350 yards rushing.

The league will come down to the Neshaminy vs Pennsbury finale

Wow my skins defense looks terrible.. oh boy. What is the word on Truman they got any talent over there? I saw that they won but no info on there players!

Skins D stinks, but NP might have some issues on that side of the ball as well. Maybe just W1 kinks, but the general perception is that the Ds are ahead of the Os early on.

Went to Pennsbury at Academy Park. Pennsbury offense was not very explosive (long gain of 19 yards), unlike scrimmage vs CB West the week before (300+ yards, 4 TDs in first half/varsity). QB Hensor had to scramble way too much, although he did it well. Should be noted that last 5 drives were all killed by PHS penalties, afterwhich they got zero first downs. Defense was decent, on the field a lot, and one TD was short field after turnover. Better get it worked out this week against a tough Penn Wood team, because North Penn comes in after that.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT