ADVERTISEMENT

Wilson 40-26 Cheltenham

Stalker

Gold Member
Oct 13, 2001
No particulars on this one with Wilson and Cheltenham putting it together super fast after MLK cancelled out vs Wilson. Good seeing a SOL team vs a LL-1 team. I'll post stats when I get them. Score posted on EasternFB.

No particulars on this one with Wilson and Cheltenham putting it together super fast after MLK cancelled out vs Wilson. Good seeing a SOL team vs a LL-1 team. I'll post stats when I get them. Score posted on EasternFB.
Wilson had a big lead in this one, wonder if Cheltenham put up the points on their twos. Cheltenham has not been good so far, before the game was called they were only up 14-7 on Abington with a minute to go in the 3rd. (They had just picked off Abington in the end zone after Abington drove the field on them again.)

Wilson had a big lead in this one, wonder if Cheltenham put up the points on their twos. Cheltenham has not been good so far, before the game was called they were only up 14-7 on Abington with a minute to go in the 3rd. (They had just picked off Abington in the end zone after Abington drove the field on them again.)
Some stats: (points against 1st unit, Coach Dahms working em hard for 1st win of year)
Wilson 26-7-7-0-40
Chelt 0-7-12-7-26

Wilson
25 first downs, 41/112ry, 21/27/291py, 403 total O
Tommy Hunsicker as above 2 Tds, 18/46ry, 3 Tds (teams leading rusher)
Edison Case 6/173, 3Tds

Cheltenham
16 first downs, 23/83ry, 4/12/148, 231 total O
Tre McLeod had 45 rushing, 89 Pick-6, 81 P Rtn

Game was disjointed, played over 2 days on Sat and Mon, also delayed Mon. Wilson has solid Qb as always and a line returning 4, very good receivers, but no explosive skill people at running back putting emphasis on Qb.

Reactions: bucksftball
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT