ADVERTISEMENT

Ricky on Transfers

And now it starts with the Basketball season, Ricky calling out transfers in the preseason reviews. I see that PW has some more. Sorry I just don't see the need.

I think it's fair that impact/significant transfers are pointed out at least once. Especially in hoops where it happens so often. In season preview it is very common to do it. Ted would do that all of the time. It's newsworthy. When I used to write my reports on Ted's site I would do it the first time I covered a team. Not as a, I hate transfer thing or having an agenda. But just because it was newsworthy. Everyone knows I don't give a crap about transfers. However, once it was mentioned I don't think it's necessary to repeat it. So. In subsequent reports I didn't mention it.,

I hope the LS & SJP faithful continue to frequent the board. I'm entertained by the whose dick is bigger commentary :)[/QUOTE]

After speaking to RawDog69 last night, he's got the biggest dick.

I hope the LS & SJP faithful continue to frequent the board. I'm entertained by the whose dick is bigger commentary :)

After speaking to RawDog69 last night, he's got the biggest dick.[/QUOTE]

Kit, I'm not sure that was ever confirmed. And if I'm a betting man I'm going with that being inaccurate. Just saying....

And now it starts with the Basketball season, Ricky calling out transfers in the preseason reviews. I see that PW has some more. Sorry I just don't see the need.

How is reporting the fact that a team has transfers "calling out"? He's reporting factual information, not making a judgement on whether transfers are good or bad for high school athletics. If a team's roster has changed materially due to transfers (in or out), it's bad reporting if he doesn't include it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT