ADVERTISEMENT

North penn/pennridge

I've gone back and forth with this game... It's hard to tell from the CB west game if Beck was holding back on his former team..or if West was playing them tough?

On D - West's only scores came when NP dumped the bench.. but against the 1's they seemed to be able to move the ball up the middle..

On O I think NP just has too much speed for them.. I doubt Pennridge will be able to keep up with NPs receivers.. plus if Heanley gets the start at QB.. it gives them another threat.. it could be too many weapons for them to cover..

I'll go with NP 35-14

I think last year pennridge could of hung around a little longer if they kept giving the ball to tarburton. Keep pounding the middle as np looks vulnerable there. We shall see. I see np 14-7 at the half, and slowly pull away. 28-14 or as you say 35-14 np

I'm expecting a close game. All depends on who is available to suit up for the Knights. Injuries have taken a toll and there were a number of players on the sideline last week in street clothes

Thoughts on pennridge chances this year? Think this could be a close one.
Cover

I think everyone says a close game.I watched
Thoughts on pennridge chances this year? Think this could be a close one.

Cover

I think everyone sees a close game . I dont see it I watched Pennridge
vs Neshaminy who I would say resemble NP the other teams they have played Souderton,Norristown and PV are not even close.

If everybody plays for North Penn that was hurt and the QB is back with Henley at WR and andrews and thomas back I dont see it close.Maybe for a quarter. I see Knights 42-14

Good thoughts, I believe fullback is back as well as #3. If qb plays, having #5 on outside and game changer. That will be the difference. Np not the same when he is under center. Any ideas on how np d stops run up the gut?

Good thoughts, I believe fullback is back as well as #3. If qb plays, having #5 on outside and game changer. That will be the difference. Np not the same when he is under center. Any ideas on how np d stops run up the gut?

Cover

After watching last weeks game I would say beat it with speed they were successful with the middle blitz with the athletes they have
be aggressive.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT