ADVERTISEMENT

Nase to Pine Richland?

I mean, he did spend four very successful years in Easton as a player. Another prime candidate for my one man coaching search.

Reactions: bucksftball
Anyone know why? Markol made it sound like he was fired, which is surprising given his success there.

Anyone know why? Markol made it sound like he was fired, which is surprising given his success there.
This is really puzzling .I heard good things about his tenure there. I would appreciate further information when available.

Here is the problem for finding a coach in Western PA. I am from western PA and when I first moved to NC I always used to say one day I will come back to teach and coach. I probably could get a coaching job in the WPIAL no problem but finding that teaching job that is the problem. Down here in NC you do not have one head football coach teaching at one school and coaching at another unless he is at a vo tech type of school. In PA you see that all over the place. So many coaches from out of state will want that teaching job that Pine Richland can not produce. Carmichaels my home town has had 2 head coaches in the past several years, did I get one call about the job ? No. Why? No teaching job. So that is a problem there. Now one poster may be right they may get some young assistant who will be in over their heads and released 2 years in and we will all be on here saying what happend???

I think it had to do with some side line issues he had in his last game but, not sure.
It's a shame, i know he was investing all if himself into the Chelt. Program. He is very passionate, I could see him getting caught up in a moment, but not doing something that extreme. But today's culture is a sensitive one!

Reactions: Bighead75
Nase was pretty active on Twitter this weekend and his bio still lists him as the head football coach at Cheltenham High School. Strange. It's not as strange as P-R, but it's strange.

Nase was pretty active on Twitter this weekend and his bio still lists him as the head football coach at Cheltenham High School. Strange. It's not as strange as P-R, but it's strange.
Yes, it is strange, but he did finally acknowledge it by tweeting:

"Coaches I know recruiting and camp season is around the corner & you’re looking for great players and even better people. I don’t need a title to help our guys. Prospect sheet is completed please let me know what you need from me so I can tell you about our talented 2022’s."

Italics / bold added by me.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT