ADVERTISEMENT

Malvern Job

No I'll agree with you. That is definitely harder but my point is Malvern hasn't had any breathers. It's right up there with Wood, LaSalle and the Prep without Judge, LaSalle, Ryan or Roman being mixed in.

No I'll agree with you. That is definitely harder but my point is Malvern hasn't had any breathers. It's right up there with Wood, LaSalle and the Prep without Judge, LaSalle, Ryan or Roman being mixed in.

3 out of the 5 were on the schedule last year too. And they dropped Imhotep from last years sched. 3-2 last year vs 1-4 this year. Not saying they aren't playing good teams but no team they have played has been more talented than MP's roster.

Teams change from year to year due to graduation, coaching changes, Personnel etc. LaSalle is much better this year than last. McDonough is nationally ranked and Malvern had to play with a freshman Qb due to injury. Pope John from North Jersey had 9 transfers in so they were much better than last year. St. Augustine s team was not as good as last year. I'll give you that and Peddie I know has a big time Wr. At the end of the day, if healthy Malvern will win the IA outright. So what is your point? Do you want the old coach back? Wanted a different coach?

Malvern has been in every game this year and should be battle tested headed into league play. They should be the clear favorites to win the league outright

3 out of the 5 were on the schedule last year too. And they dropped Imhotep from last years sched. 3-2 last year vs 1-4 this year. Not saying they aren't playing good teams but no team they have played has been more talented than MP's roster.

Disagree with this.

I watched three of their games on film for stat purposes and no way they were more talented than LaSalle, McDonogh, or the team from North Jersey. McDonogh is loaded. Both them and the No. NJ team were great on the lines.,

Reactions: IAdelco
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT