ADVERTISEMENT

Looks like Trumpcare passed awesome

2018 midterms will swing back Dem

My God, if there ever were a time that a third party could get in on the fun NOW IS THE TIME!! All of them-Dems and Repubs-have their collective heads up their aZZes. From Schummer and Pelosi to McConnell and Ryan. They are all career politicians. All of them are in it for themselves, not us. Term limits my friends, term limits!!

LIBERTARIAN 2018!!!

Agree with all of that, but how do we get term limits? Wouldn't the Congress/Senate have to do that or could that be put to a vote on election day? Which I guess would still have to be Congress/Senate to put it on the ballot?

Agree with all of that, but how do we get term limits? Wouldn't the Congress/Senate have to do that or could that be put to a vote on election day? Which I guess would still have to be Congress/Senate to put it on the ballot?

"We the people...." All you have to do is make it part of the questioning and vetting during the elections. Grass roots!! And I do believe that after this last election, there will be a groundswell of voters trying to be heard. Honest to God, you can't swing a dead cat without hitting a career politician!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: sammyk
"We the people...." All you have to do is make it part of the questioning and vetting during the elections. Grass roots!! And I do believe that after this last election, there will be a groundswell of voters trying to be heard. Honest to God, you can't swing a dead cat without hitting a career politician!!!

We Independents plus crossover Dems swung this past election voting for what I believe is at least a hybrid 3rd Party in Trump. We were heard, but it’s just a start.
We needed to start somewhere before it all falls apart as we’re seeing in sanctuaryand inner cities where total disregard for law, our liberties and institutions is the norm.

But many don’t believe in Grass Roots and We the People, preferring instead to complain, while others make decisions for them. It’s a lot of hard work but that’s where power starts, at the grass roots in America’s town and borough councils and coffee shops, arguing things out, throwing around ideas, organizing. At least that’s what we believe in rural America.

We Independents plus crossover Dems swung this past election voting for what I believe is at least a hybrid 3rd Party in Trump. We were heard, but it’s just a start.
We needed to start somewhere before it all falls apart as we’re seeing in sanctuaryand inner cities where total disregard for law, our liberties and institutions is the norm.

But many don’t believe in Grass Roots and We the People, preferring instead to complain, while others make decisions for them. It’s a lot of hard work but that’s where power starts, at the grass roots in America’s town and borough councils and coffee shops, arguing things out, throwing around ideas, organizing. At least that’s what we believe in rural America.
Good points Stalker. We actually have a third party candidate, in effect, and they don't even realize it. Once they understand establishment vs. non-establishment, it might get a little clearer. But as long as they decide to be media-influenced, their feelings won't change.

Trump is brash and has his negatives, but what they don't realize is that no matter who the third-party candidate would be, they would demonize him. The third-party candidate threatens their power structure (i.e. taxes, regulations, trade agreements such as NAFTA). Anything and anyone that makes Washington, DC smaller and less powerful is going to be demonized.

Good points Stalker. We actually have a third party candidate, in effect, and they don't even realize it. Once they understand establishment vs. non-establishment, it might get a little clearer. But as long as they decide to be media-influenced, their feelings won't change.

Trump is brash and has his negatives, but what they don't realize is that no matter who the third-party candidate would be, they would demonize him. The third-party candidate threatens their power structure (i.e. taxes, regulations, trade agreements such as NAFTA). Anything and anyone that makes Washington, DC smaller and less powerful is going to be demonized.

And amen to your points. The worry for me is the continued dummying down of our society where people actually believe the sound bites, especially those of CNN, etc....who make little effort towards equilibrium. Fox is slanted right but gets the nod for having Democrats....as regulars (!) and angry Republicans for a semblance of balance. No wonder they are dominating the ratings.

Fox and MSNBC cancel each other out. CNN minus Wolf is just fine. The scary ones are One America and some of the other Far Right State TV singing songs of the motherland. They give me chills.

Fox and MSNBC cancel each other out. CNN minus Wolf is just fine. The scary ones are One America and some of the other Far Right State TV singing songs of the motherland. They give me chills.
Patriotic songs, scenes from previous wars and photos of the flag give you chills?
Were you born in this country Reluctant?

One America (with a miniscule market share) is scary, but MSNBC is apparently ok in spite of having a proven liar in Brian Williams hosting a show. And having had Al Sharpton, in the past, hosting a show. This is the level of critical thinking that exists among libs who actually think they have a balanced view of things!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT