ADVERTISEMENT

Jurkovec in transfer portal

He’ll probably have to sit a year - that doesn’t help the Bulldogs.

Schools that offered him out of high school that would still be realistic options (so not Alabama, Ohio State, Clemson) are:

Kentucky
Michigan State
North Carolina
Penn State
Pitt
Temple
Tennessee
UCLA
Virginia Tech
West Virginia

I also took Wisconsin our because they brought in the top pro style passer in the country last season and Mississippi State because they don’t currently have a coaching staff. Obviously other places could pop up, but if I’m speculating, that’s where I start.

Pitt just got a 4* transfer a week ago, so that's unlikely to me. Also, at PSU he would be behind a kid that has 2 more years of eligibility. Can't believe that's what he's looking for.

Penn State was runner up in the original recruiting when Moorhead was there, so maybe look to where Moorhead lands. Also, he has some connection to the Boston area, so BC and the new staff could be a landing spot.

Reactions: coverandmove1
Pitt just got a 4* transfer a week ago, so that's unlikely to me. Also, at PSU he would be behind a kid that has 2 more years of eligibility. Can't believe that's what he's looking for.

Penn State was runner up in the original recruiting when Moorhead was there, so maybe look to where Moorhead lands. Also, he has some connection to the Boston area, so BC and the new staff could be a landing spot.

Moorhead just got the OC job at Oregon - that wouldn’t shock me from a schematic I perspective. BC is starting to get staffed with a bunch of former Ohio State guys (Hafley’s first two hires were OSU qc/ga guys who I think would have been on staff when the Buckeyes recruited Jurkovec - and I know liked him a lot in that class)

Reactions: new2pa
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT