ADVERTISEMENT

College QBs

Plusses and minuses for sure. But you can't blame the players given the coaches all out greed after false promises to recruits, then high tailing it out of there for more money at another school.
Nothing wrong with a person trying to improve themselves financially. But deceitful coaches need to shut up crying about players doing what they do! Good for the players! Bad for the game.

Plusses and minuses for sure. But you can't blame the players given the coaches all out greed after false promises to recruits, then high tailing it out of there for more money at another school.
Nothing wrong with a person trying to improve themselves financially. But deceitful coaches need to shut up crying about players doing what they do! Good for the players! Bad for the game.
I think the whole transfer business will eventually affect who's attracted to college coaching and who isn't. Just saw that the head coach at BC decided to be a co-ordinator on an NFL team largely, I gather, because the time an effort needed both to recruit an handle the transfers in and out became overwhelming.

I wonder how many of those 148 QBs think they'll make it to the NFL. Clearly no more than a dozen or so will make it and be able to stick around for more than a few years.

Reactions: Stalker and MC1975
Look at Washington currently. Their HC leaves for Bama and the roster is decimated. They may go from the National Championship game to a bottom Power 5 team in one off-season.

Reactions: MC1975 and lilromeo
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT