ADVERTISEMENT

District 1 Openings

I never took anything on here as fact. I know that Hensel was hired, then not board approved. I think you and I are basically saying the same things. I'm saying people shouldn't be throwing those opinions around as if they are facts. I'm saying that people saying things are "fake news" on here is dumb.

FJ, reading your posts makes me laugh as you are a true politician ! You split hairs to your liking. His opinion or is it facts ? Is it true or is it "Fake News". As I said before you should write for the Wash Post !!! You'd fit right in there.....always twisting ur thoughts to make them sound right. You are one confusing man.

Ram I have no idea what you mean calling me a politician. What exactly am I splitting hairs about or twisting my thoughts to make them sound right?

Here's some FAKE NEWS: "i know Mike Carey well and stop at his tavern in Perkasie and he had zero to do with the hiring."

I know I used the word tone earlier, but maybe I should have said my message or my opinion has been the same throughout. We all know this board is rumors and conjecture. Don't be the person presenting those rumors and the he said/she said as fact. Pretty sure my tone changed when I was being told I'm a wishy/washy politician that should write fake news for the wwashington post? And this coming from the guy who claims to know Mike Carey well and says he had nothing to do with the hiring.

Same way I knew to speak up when the board would get too carried away with Cleland is getting the job.

Ok and now it is your word vs the other guy's word. You are claiming something is a matter of fact without proof, just like he is.

Pennridge really screwed up with their hire from what I hear the new staff is young and inexperienced... gotta feel bad for their returning seniors.

Funny you say you feel bad for the seniors. The players have been thrilled so far with the coaches they have been working with per my son. They all seem motivated to play and are really excited for the new regime. I think a lot of us were wondering what direction the program would go but so far it's been nothing but positive. Obviously anytime a new coach takes over there is going to be skeptism but let's give them a shot before assuming the program won't be successful.

Pennridge really screwed up with their hire from what I hear the new staff is young and inexperienced... gotta feel bad for their returning seniors.

Pafootballninja no1 gives a fk about what you think is average or not these type of comments are proof you have nothing going on...

I'm sure the new coaches and players are motivated and I don't doubt that but once the bullets start flying with inexperienced coaching and play calling is when I think things will start going down hill fast. For the players sake I hope I am wrong!

Is it safe to assume you are one of the coaches that the administration wouldn't let the new coach bring back? If I'm right a lot of the coaches he did bring on have more experience then some of Hollenbachs staff.

Pafootballninja no1 gives a fk about what you think is average or not these type of comments are proof you have nothing going on...

I'm sure the new coaches and players are motivated and I don't doubt that but once the bullets start flying with inexperienced coaching and play calling is when I think things will start going down hill fast. For the players sake I hope I am wrong!

Reactions: PAFootballNinja
7 pages of arguments and rumors by grown men regarding potential hirings at a handful of very average schools? Get a grip guys

If we want to be accurate, Pennridge has been very much above average and CB West has been below average.

Pennridge hasn't had a losing season since 2007 which includes a couple trips to the district semis. West has only had 3 winning seasons in 13 years.

#Triggered

Not here to bash either program; understand the history and situation at both schools. I have a tremendous amount of respect for D1 Football and the people who invest their valuable time in the game. I genuinely hope both staffs do well and the kids become successful in football and life.

With that being said. SEVEN PAGES of hearsay regarding potential coaches at schools that are middle of the road in the big picture of Pennsylvania Football is crazy to me. Sometimes “football guys” need to take a step back and see how childish they act in the grand scheme of things. Seems like I’m not the only one “with nothing going on”

Reactions: jswigand
It's January, February and March. What else are we supposed to talk about? We can't discuss a particular player's performance from last Friday night. I agree it may be a little over the top at times, but we all continue to check this board year round and contribute what we can. It's entertainment at this time of year. Nothing more, nothing less.

I am glad there is more talk about what you refer to as 'middle of the road' football teams. I would argue that we spend too much time talking about the power programs - specifically the private schools (a whole other seven page discussion.)

ADVERTISEMENT