ADVERTISEMENT

Cville Vs. North Penn

CV 7-6 NP.

CV scores with long TD pass, NP answers with their own TD pass but 2-pt conversion failed. NP then intercepted CV

coatesville geniuses, cant even go for it on fourt and a foot from midfield with a back that is going to Michigan state.

funny... you and i could call /run qb draw and hand of ball to young, surprised it took the geniuses that long to figure it out, didn't look that impressive to me, my cable picture is on and very clear

It is funny. I'm sure geniuses like you, Dick Beck and the rest of D1 coordinators know it's coming as well but still can't stop it. Another mercy rule beat down at the hands of the Red Raiders. North Penn could have played Coatesville in the mud, turf, ice rink or air craft carrier. As far as I'm concerned, it wouldn't have mattered tonight, they were going to lose. It was just a question of by how much.

I overheard Coach Ortega tell his team Hershey last night, though I haven’t seen it in writing anywhere.
5A game is Friday at Wissahickon.

I overheard Coach Ortega tell his team Hershey last night, though I haven’t seen it in writing anywhere.
5A game is Friday at Wissahickon.
It's not uncommon for D3 playoff games to be played there. Strath Haven has played there against Manheim Central in 2000 and Lower Dauphin in 2002.

Any word on where the Coatesville-Harrisburg game will be played?

They can play them in the grass, mud, turf, ice rink or air craft carrier. It's not going to matter. H-burg is going to lose. (C-ville beat H-burg 37-6 in the first game of this season.)

I'll put my degrees, football knowledge and where I was raised anyday up against yours cover and move. Furthermore, I'd like to think I watch high school football objectively and can recognize when the better team wins. The better team won and won convincingly last night. To take shots at Coatesville's coaching staff, possibly players because the team you picked or the team you were rooting for lost, shows your true colors. Kudos to Dick Beck and the Knights on a great season. Its not easy going 13-1 competing in the Suburban One League. Im glad I was able to see them play three times live. Definitely have some college players on that team. At any point and time you can acknowledge that Coatesville is a very good team and wish them good luck as they move on. That is what someone that once resided in Delaware County would do. That is what someone that graduated from an Inter Ac school would do.

For the first 28:00, Beck and NP were able to do what nobody else could do: Keep CVille in check.

Then the floodgates opened.

NP line was able to get some push, Beck did a really good job mixing things up.

And then they experienced what every other team has: the onslaught.

Congrats to both teams. What Beck has been able to do so consistently is incredible. Ortega has been pretty consistent over the past 7 years as well.

Let's hope CVille and The Prep win next week, because it could be as good of or an even better game than last year.

Last edited:
Oh did you? That would be 100% incorrect! Now maybe you have it wrong and they said he broke down a lot of film? He coached the linebackers
I know for a fact that he wasn't the film guy at SJP. The film guy at the Prep is the second best film guy in high school football. GDVS Forever!

The film guy at the Prep is second to none but to call him just a film guy is laughable. He means so much more to that program in what he does it ridiculous.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT