ADVERTISEMENT

CB WEST/Coatsville

lilromeo

Gold Member
Apr 14, 2014
West will need to play way above their peak level to beat the Raiders IMO. West is very small for a AAAAAA team. I will say that they are well coached and have a good QB and one of the hardest running backs around in Jack Fallon. In any event War Memorial will be packed and I will try my damndest to be in the stands . Mike Pettine will be there in spirit Im sure. Go Bucks!!!!!

Agreed, I will be there. Should be a great setting. Details on the pre-game gathering coming soon, stay tuned.

Usually it is 12 unless your running a 43 defense. Then it is something else entirely.

They don't need much time to score as that was proven last week putting up 42 points in 8:45.

I remember when the Red Raiders traveled to War Memorial in 1992 to take on the big, bad Bucks and came away with a victory behind Towles and Washington. Fun game!

Reactions: ChesmontLeague1
I remember when the Red Raiders traveled to War Memorial in 1992 to take on the big, bad Bucks and came away with a victory behind Towles and Washington. Fun game!
I attended that game too and it was good for Chesmont football as they never got the coverage from the Inquirer to show how good the league was back then. CB West did pay Coatesville back twice 92 and 93 w that little shifty back. All good and hope for a good game Friday.

Last edited:
cb west loses to souderton in ot, coatesville crushes souderton, ill take coatesville by at least 2 touchdowns and it aint because of the coaching.

I also attended the ‘92 game. I’m expecting the same result with a much larger margin of victory. West keeps it close the first half then CV pulls away.

cb west loses to souderton in ot, coatesville crushes souderton, ill take coatesville by at least 2 touchdowns and it aint because of the coaching.

Cover
I agree cville is built on speed and west had problems with NP speed . unless cville turns the ball over 5 or 6 times like NP and has a lot of penalty's its the ville by 3 scores

Ditto on 92 as well.

I expect NP to hang better than West.

I read West got some returners back that we’re out most of the year. True?

I think both will be closer than most think.

soup, not sure with NP, if defense steps up like last week they have a shot...believe they went out there last year as underdogs and pulled one out. Qb is back, run game is good...up to defense.

Reactions: SDLND1
West hanging. 7-0 West after 1. CV looks much bigger and faster. But the bigger dawg doesn’t always win.

soup, not sure with NP, if defense steps up like last week they have a shot...believe they went out there last year as underdogs and pulled one out. Qb is back, run game is good...up to defense.
Cover - I was at another game out west so could not make it but close one from what I read. Seemed like it was back and forth all night. Colby had a huge night passing, I throughly they would have run more? Fill me in ?

back and forth soup, NP cut it to 3 late only to give up kick return for td, no answer on defense for lewis, bad tackling on one td in particular...np driving late with 2 or 3 minutes to go to cut into lead again for final shot only to have qb panic a bit on fourth down and take off and run to only come up short.

back and forth soup, NP cut it to 3 late only to give up kick return for td, no answer on defense for lewis, bad tackling on one td in particular...np driving late with 2 or 3 minutes to go to cut into lead again for final shot only to have qb panic a bit on fourth down and take off and run to only come up short.
Cover- Appreciate the update.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT