ADVERTISEMENT

Brendan Nosovitch to Boston College

RoverNation05

Aug 22, 2010
A lot of people have been asking and news broke this morning that Brendan Nosovitch will transfer to Boston College, where he will have two years of eligibility remaining. He graduated from South Carolina in May, so he is eligible to play this fall as a graduate transfer.

I think this is a great fit for Nosovitch. Steve Addazio's spread system very much plays to his talents and BC has had tons of success with Lehigh Valley kids through the year (Andre Williams and Dan Koppen both ending up in the NFL). There is no incumbent at QB, and I think he would be strongly favored to play right away.

I am so happy for the kid. I would love to see him get a chance here. I am kind of surprised that he gets two years but I think its a great situation for him especially with the system Addazio runs up there. He obviously wanted him when he ran Temple. Nosovitch was one of the best QB's I ever saw play in HS and what he did against Wood his Junior year is something I'll always remember

I bet he makes an impact almost immediately. Great fit

It feels like he's been out if school forever, but he graduated from ACC in 2012, redshirted in the fall of 12, then was at SC in 2013 and 2014. The big thing, eligibility wise, was being able to graduate in only three years, and be eligible right away in 2015. With all of the summer and winter sessions you're required to take so you can be on campus for football, guys who play their cards right can finish up their credits early (and often get football to pay for all or part of a graduate degree).

Reactions: Fletchster1
He won't be playing QB with Darius Wade as the favorite right now but it seems they are gonna use him at h-back

Kitwor, I was at the Wood game you are talking about and I agree it was one of the best QB performances I've seen. No doubt who the leader was on that field. Never understood South Carolina, he is great but at Division 1 I question if he is a quality starter . For selfish reasons I would have loved to see him start 4 years at Villanova. He could've broken every record and maybe won a championship. Still in awe of his game winning touchdown drive/run. WHOO WEE

The QB at Villanova was the freshman of the year 3,years ago and national player of the year last year. He is also a likely NFL draft pick. So no guarantee he would see the field at Villanova either.

Tremendous HS player, pretty good athlete, but arm strength wasn't ideal for that level.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT