ADVERTISEMENT

Imotep

C'mon romeo, you're one of the good ones on this board. However, are you really complaining about the officiating when it was 34-7 at the half? So without the holds it would be what, 49-7...56-7??? If we went back to 4 classes, would like to see Tep and SJP play. That might be the only semi-competive game east of the Susquehanna if it ever came to fruition. (large classes only)
LOL Relayer, I just dont appreciate refs thinking its their job to keep the game close,Not all of course ,but sometimes its just sooooo evident.

Anyone watching the Final game broadcast? Several times- the announcers said they "re-did" their whole program, after last year after losing to PR in final last year? Anyone know details? They made a big deal about the sideline TV and film-watching during the game? Pine-Richland has been doing that for 10 years- did imhotep really copy that off of PR from last year? Phew- they are gonna be great next year also

They looked a lot better than years past. But most big schools have tv on the sidelines. They must’ve been behind the curve

Now that the 5A game is over, it would have been nice to see two public schools Strath Haven play Peters Twp in the finals. It would have been an exciting game.

Now that the 5A game is over, it would have been nice to see two public schools Strath Haven play Peters Twp in the finals. It would have been an exciting game.
It’s state playoffs why do we want to exclude anyone from the state in the playoff picture. I could say we shoulda been in the state game but that’s not how it works. Hats off to imhotep they played a great 4 qtrs against us. I don’t think none of their opponents after that coulda hung with us.

It’s state playoffs why do we want to exclude anyone from the state in the playoff picture. I could say we shoulda been in the state game but that’s not how it works. Hats off to imhotep they played a great 4 qtrs against us. I don’t think none of their opponents after that coulda hung with us.
Moving up to 6A next year.

Imhotep was the best team in the state in 5A. The second best team was your guys at Roman Catholic.

why does any public school team want to play private schools. We've been through this subject too many times. It's like having a D1A team playing a D3 team. Imp's problem has always been penalties. When they get past that, it's clear sailing for them.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT