ADVERTISEMENT

4A State Championship

HSFB99

Oct 4, 2020
Another great state championship game! I must say it’s somewhat amazing a single A school can beat a 4A power. The quips were massive; they certainly didn’t look like a single A school. And those RBs (23 and 25) were fun to watch. Both programs appear to be in great shape with all the young guys contributing.
We’ve had two really entertaining and competitive games. I hope it continues through the weekend!

PS: two boundary vs non-boundary games and they both came down to the last possession. I get the SJP disdain, but I don’t think their is a massive gap between boundary and non-boundary outside of SJP. But let’s focus on the games!

During the broadcast they mentioned how LaSalle beat 3 teams in the finals during the regular season. It won't be 3 state champions, but that's impressive. I guess Pennlive didn't get the memo when doing their state rankings.

Great game , big hits both ways and some very athletic plays. Both teams came to play. District I coachs should show the game film to their teams next year.

Reactions: lilromeo
During the broadcast they mentioned how LaSalle beat 3 teams in the finals during the regular season. It won't be 3 state champions, but that's impressive. I guess Pennlive didn't get the memo when doing their state rankings.
Good point relayer. If they did basic, repeat basic research as in comparing schedules they'd know that. Tells all doesn't it....and a flaw in the playoff format.

Great game , big hits both ways and some very athletic plays. Both teams came to play. District I coachs should show
Great game , big hits both ways and some very athletic plays. Both teams came to play. District I coachs should show the game film to their teams next year.
This was one of the best games I have seen in years. So impressed with Quips over-all team. Their big guys were mobile and those two RBs were a treat to watch. Congratulations to a super coaching staff and a very talented group of players. IMO they could beat most if not all 5A teams this year.

the game film to their teams next

Reactions: Stalker
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT