ADVERTISEMENT

Wood QB Russo Commits

Status
Not open for further replies.
Them kids regardless of who are coaching them will not listen which is why a public league team/charter team will not win any kind of football championship.
Dude your a douchebag , asshiole and no doubt a racist and I can't wait till they steam roll everyone in there path and run away with state

Reactions: lilromeo
Good convo. Like Roxy said, just keep it somewhat civil.

It is a shame that SJP and Wood don't play each other though. It reminds me of Bishop McDevitt (Harrisburg) and Harrisburgh not playing anymore.

Just as much talent is a bold statement. Parkland at maximum probably has 5 Division I guys. SJP probably has at least double that, no? And possibly the best running back in the country?
Prep has 10 D1 prospects? First I heard, I know of 3 and 1 hasn't taken a varsity snap yet. Who are the others?

Best RB in the country? Definitely.

Prep has 10 D1 prospects? First I heard, I know of 3 and 1 hasn't taken a varsity snap yet. Who are the others?

Best RB in the country? Definitely.

Depends on what someone means by "prospect." Swift and Walls have received serious D1 offers from more than one school. I read last year that Daryl Simmons had an offer from Rutgers and recently Carter Lynch was very highly ranked by Rivals. I would be surprised if DuMond and Mooney don'g get some D1 interest if not offers. And I understand there were some freshmen last year--other than Simmons--who showed lots of promise. But I would agree on taking a cautious approach to calling someone a "D1" prospect.

I was responding to the statement that Parkland has just as much talent as SJP. No, they don't. They have more experience at some key spots, but from a talent perspective, it's SJP pretty comfortably. And when you look back at their lineup in three years, I don't think it's a stretch that there are 10 guys on FBS and FCS rosters. That's my point, not necessarily comparing offer lists

How is their quarterback spot shaking down? I've read here about Kidd-Jackson, but I was also rooting around their roster/Hudl, and is there a transfer from the Tampa area consorting for the spot? If my googling is up to snuff, looks like he threw for 1,300 yards as a freshman at a 2A school in Florida last year.

I'm going to close this particular thread because it's straying away from the original topic and there were several requests to have it locked. So I'm not censoring anybody and i didn't delete anything. Just closing the thread because it's no longer on the original topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT