ADVERTISEMENT

Prep PCC

also, you might be able to pick up the game out of Pittsburgh over the net

PCC punts to SJP 32 yd line

Game should be starting soon on PCN. It's always a half hour delay.

2nd qtr starts

Relayer,thank you, I laughed for 5 minutes after that!!! Halftime, great Def game, Prep up 14-0...PCC killing them selfs with flags! Swift looks like a linebacker!

Coatesville Jack, you have always been one of good ones on this forum. Never change brother!

I could be like big head 75 and say do the refs want prep to win, cuz honestly that personal foul flag was bogus. But damn pcc looks horrible tonight. Only thing working is short hitches but didn't they watch film of np and try to spread prep out and run out of gun. Poor tackle at end of half and poor conservative play calling. Hope second half different and Qb ok or this game is over. Give prep credit but pcc is turtling .

Never will changer R.... Kev, this is a great game, should be 7-0, Def struggle...ur #2 is a Stud!!

Only half but Prep completely shutting down a one dimensional PCC. Until you see Swift live you really can't appreciate how hard he runs. Hi light from Prep-Pine Richland showed the difference in Swift body wise which is tremendous but he hasn't lost a step in the process. PCC can't withstand Prep pressure and Prep is more diverse offensively.

Relayer,thank you, I laughed for 5 minutes after that!!! Halftime, great Def game, Prep up 14-0...PCC killing them selfs with flags! Swift looks like a linebacker!
Just off the first half, PCC has more talent, Prep is tougher and better coached.

Never will changer R.... Kev, this is a great game, should be 7-0, Def struggle...ur #2 is a Stud!!
I'm not seeing it. PCC is so one dimensional and not showing any signs of doing that with any kind of authority. Prep always getting positive yards whereas PCC has many plays negative or no gain.

What a shame, for most of 2 qts, what a good game...for my NP friends and COUSiNS, great team u had as it shows tonite!! George, my old fireside Yorkie has gained weight and become a Mommy Biitch, but my dear friend... My Merlot is still by my side!!

I know one thing. I'm glad Prep is blowing them out because if this were a close game I'd be pissed. I had to pay for PCN Select to stream the game on my iPad and I'm still stuck on 8:50 left in the 3rd Qtr. Total joke!

That is a mighty big gun they're using

Does that make you feel better? Two interceptions, some nice runs, and getting deep into SJP territory. Both defenses looked good early, Central was winning the line personal fouls caused PCC some drives. I already I had Prep winning by 10 before the game. I watched them twice this year, once on ESPNU, and once on SFBN, they are that damn good. I didn't realize you were out there on the field.

Does that make you feel better? Two interceptions, some nice runs, and getting deep into SJP territory. Both defenses looked good early, Central was winning the line personal fouls caused PCC some drives. I already I had Prep winning by 10 before the game. I watched them twice this year, once on ESPNU, and once on SFBN, they are that damn good. I didn't realize you were out there on the field.

As I said my feed from Farmer John TV is screwed up and at times goes backwards but I still have the game at 28-0. As far as that LOS thing I just don't and never have seen what you see. Unless I'm so far behind that PCC has come way back I'll go with my observations. As far as advancing into Prep territory the announcer just said that PF's have put them there.

Prep clearly showing that they are the best team in 6A. PCC lack of passing game has hurt them, as well as their poor secondary.

For those curious. I would not expect PCC back in this game next year, they replace a ton. They will still be good, but think Pine Richland, Seneca Valley maybe good as well.

Prep clearly showing that they are the best team in 6A. PCC lack of passing game has hurt them, as well as their poor secondary.

For those curious. I would not expect PCC back in this game next year, they replace a ton. They will still be good, but think Pine Richland, Seneca Valley maybe good as well.

As I said my feed from Farmer John TV is screwed up and at times goes backwards but I still have the game at 28-0. As far as that LOS thing I just don't and never have seen what you see. Unless I'm so far behind that PCC has come way back I'll go with my observations. As far as advancing into Prep territory the announcer just said that PF's have put them there.

Again, early, you know when it was scoreless? Most of the personal fouls were against PCC. Anyway, just forget about it, no sour grapes here, again I had Prep winning. If you are a fan/alum, then congrats to you. SJP is a damn good team.

Cyo ball, I manned up. Pcc shit the bed. I dont remember your pick because you are irrelevant .

I am not a prep fan but if it was not for the district one poor officiating crew
this game would be in a running clock state.

Not well versed in WPIAL but was surprised that Pine-Richland wasn't better after seeing them against St Eds Ohio on ESPN. Are they young this year?

Not well versed in WPIAL but was surprised that Pine-Richland wasn't better after seeing them against St Eds Ohio on ESPN. Are they young this year?

They return Jurkovec, their top wideout, their top tackler, and some other under classmen. So yes, you can say they were young. Jurkovec is all world going to Notre Dame.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT