ADVERTISEMENT

WOW NJ looks like

elcato

Feb 23, 2006
you and Chris Christie have a lot in common, you both are islands to yourselves. Looks like everyone has bailed on this message board so have fun talking to yourself and keep that right wing nonsense going, at least everyone remaining on this board will agree with you.

you and Chris Christie have a lot in common, you both are islands to yourselves. Looks like everyone has bailed on this message board so have fun talking to yourself and keep that right wing nonsense going, at least everyone remaining on this board will agree with you.
Well Elcato, you did get one thing right. The board has seen a lot of liberals bail out. With obama's performance, or lack thereof, you can hardly blame them. Pretty much everything they thought would happen didn't happen. Most of all, the liberals are really ticked off that the conservatives have done well through this administration and that they, the liberals, are still the same pissed off, mad-at-life bunch.

Elcato, it is also interesting that you didn't respond to any of the actual points made, the slow growth/low unemployment dichotomy and the issues with criminals and cops and how the media mishandles them.

Looks like a bunch of right wing goofballs have left too. Enjoy talking to yourself looks like that is the only person who can stand you. And it looks like you have been pretty much talking to yourself since mid April. Keep posting keep the dream alive. And no matter how anyone answers you will put that crazy right wing spin to it so no thanks, I have better things to do like take a dump than post back and fourth with you. Get a life bud, good day sir

Looks like a bunch of right wing goofballs have left too. Enjoy talking to yourself looks like that is the only person who can stand you. And it looks like you have been pretty much talking to yourself since mid April. Keep posting keep the dream alive. And no matter how anyone answers you will put that crazy right wing spin to it so no thanks, I have better things to do like take a dump than post back and fourth with you. Get a life bud, good day sir
Well, if you are responding (sort of), I guess that conflicts with your statement of nobody being on here. You remind me of Yogi Berra saying that the restaurant is so crowded, that nobody goes there any more. Yogi Elcato. Sounds good.!

So now we know, Yogi Elcato is too important to respond to posts on this form, with the exception of his two posts in the last two days!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT