ADVERTISEMENT

Wood - Wayne, OH

21-21 with still 9:52 left in the 2nd qtr. Wayne had all the momentum at this time.

Wayne wanted to continue the game and wait it out and the game could of continued at 10 PM but Wood said no. Because of the way the playoff system works in Ohio every game counts for Ohio teams and it was very important to Wayne for this game to continue. The OHSAA will be making a decision on how to deal with this, they will be either calling it a "no contest" or a forfeiture which would give Wayne a win. This decision will not have any impact on Wood or Wood's record.

Too bad this game could not have finished. It has been 3 years since a team has come to Huber Heights to give Wayne a game. Even though Wayne is just a shell of what they were in the last 2 seasons they are still very tough at home. best of luck to Wood the rest of the season and I would not be surprised if they win state once again.

Reactions: lilromeo
Impressive!!
Jalen Reynolds obviously did not transfer to McDevitt and had an interception during this game. This had the making of a wild one. I look forward to next weeks game vs.Bergan Catholic.

FF86 or anyone else, but when Ohio rules on this could you please share what they decided. Thanks.

Jalen Reynolds obviously did not transfer to McDevitt and had an interception during this game. This had the making of a wild one. I look forward to next weeks game vs.Bergan Catholic.
Yeah seen that his hudl and another source said he was there

Wood would have hung at least 50 plus on them and won. The refs basically walked Wayne to their first TD. Wayne was gassed and there is no way they would have stopped Wood from scoring as time went on. Wood had a break down on D and gave up a quick score. Once they buttoned that up no way Wayne keeps up. Remember last year when NJ Champ, Allentown, tied Wood at 14 in the 1st Quarter? What was that final? Not sure how they will do against BC and Prep but they were definitely better than Wayne.

Wood would have hung at least 50 plus on them and won. The refs basically walked Wayne to their first TD. Wayne was gassed and there is no way they would have stopped Wood from scoring as time went on. Wood had a break down on D and gave up a quick score. Once they buttoned that up no way Wayne keeps up. Remember last year when NJ Champ, Allentown, tied Wood at 14 in the 1st Quarter? What was that final? Not sure how they will do against BC and Prep but they were definitely better than Wayne.
First two penalties were equipment penalties!
1st penalty against Wood was QB didn't have his mouthpiece in all the way and the 2nd penalty was one of the Wood players didn't have his knee pads covering his entire knee. Really! Why not just spot the home team 7 points! Then they wanted to continue play the next day! They should've been happy with a TIE and not the loss that was coming! Soph QB looks good and can only get better with Mark running underneath his passes!

Last edited:
I was able to watch the film to grab stats in case the game counts in some form. I agree that I think Wood goes onto win. Just my sense based on what I saw. Of course, turnovers (see Wayne's 3rd TD may have prevented that), but everything being even, I think AW wins and approaches 50. Maybe, something like 49-35.

With that said, Wayne was much stronger than that Allentown (NJ) team from a year ago.

I totally disagree. Wayne would of adjusted so to say Wood would of put 50 on the board would be a stretch. Wood could not stop Wayne's run game. I am sure they would of adjusted as well. I doubt this game would of ended 63-63 which was the pace of the game at the time it was stopped. I don't know who would of ended up winning this game but Wayne had the momentum at the time. Wood is the 2nd toughest team on Wayne's schedule this season with Wayne's next week opponent Moeller being the toughest. Wayne has defeated Moeller that last two seasons.

I do not know why Wood did not want to continue. I heard that the Wood coach did not want to put his kids back on the field after the delay. A game a few miles down the street resumed play that night and was completed. Wayne has a top notch field so that would not have been an issue.

It may be considered a tie in PA but it will not be considered a tie in Ohio. The only option is "no contest" or "forfeiture". If I find out something tonight I will let you know.

I totally disagree. Wayne would of adjusted so to say Wood would of put 50 on the board would be a stretch. Wood could not stop Wayne's run game. I am sure they would of adjusted as well. I doubt this game would of ended 63-63 which was the pace of the game at the time it was stopped. I don't know who would of ended up winning this game but Wayne had the momentum at the time. Wood is the 2nd toughest team on Wayne's schedule this season with Wayne's next week opponent Moeller being the toughest. Wayne has defeated Moeller that last two seasons.

I do not know why Wood did not want to continue. I heard that the Wood coach did not want to put his kids back on the field after the delay. A game a few miles down the street resumed play that night and was completed. Wayne has a top notch field so that would not have been an issue.

It may be considered a tie in PA but it will not be considered a tie in Ohio. The only option is "no contest" or "forfeiture". If I find out something tonight I will let you know.
Was Wood planning to return, no doubt by bus, that night or were they planning to stay over? If the former, it's not a big surprise they weren't keen to resume the game.

They were staying over Friday night anyway. I heard there was another game scheduled on Saturday afternoon so field was not available. Not 100 percent though. It was a pretty condensed storm, next town over didn't see a drop. Lightning continued til after 10:00 so game wouldn't have resumed til around 11:00 or so. That is a little crazy, even for a football junkie like me.

Was Wood planning to return, no doubt by bus, that night or were they planning to stay over? If the former, it's not a big surprise they weren't keen to resume the game.

The Wood players were in the locker room during the delay and the fans could of gone to their cars or into the school. There was no heavy rain as it was heat lightning that stopped the game. It did rain a bit later but the game could of easily been resumed. (The game a few miles down the street resumed after the delay) The Wood coach did not want to put his players back on the field do to the down time. They were then asked if they wanted to resume it Saturday morning but they refused. I do not know if they were planning on staying the night.

This was part of the Backyard Blitz event (Football version of Flyin to the Hoop) and they were not happy that Wood did not want to resume. The decision by the OHSAA is very important to Wayne and not a knock on Wood in anyway.

They were staying over Friday night anyway. I heard there was another game scheduled on Saturday afternoon so field was not available. Not 100 percent though. It was a pretty condensed storm, next town over didn't see a drop. Lightning continued til after 10:00 so game wouldn't have resumed til around 11:00 or so. That is a little crazy, even for a football junkie like me.

The field was available. The Saturday game was between the Wayne JV team and RICC varsity scheduled at 11:00. That game would of just been moved back and played later. Wood was asked if they wanted to resume Saturday but they refused. It was not a condensed storm as all games from Northern parts of Dayton all the way down to Cincinnati had delays. I did not see lightning after 10 but this game could of easily resumed at 10:30. We have waited longer than that and played games before especially when Wayne played Canton McKinley about 5 years ago.

The field was available. The Saturday game was between the Wayne JV team and RICC varsity scheduled at 11:00. That game would of just been moved back and played later. Wood was asked if they wanted to resume Saturday but they refused. It was not a condensed storm as all games from Northern parts of Dayton all the way down to Cincinnati had delays. I did not see lightning after 10 but this game could of easily resumed at 10:30. We have waited longer than that and played games before especially when Wayne played Canton McKinley about 5 years ago.
Is it true the 1st 2 penalies were for a mouthpiece and a knee pad. Gimmee a phucking break---- smells like home cooking to me.

Is it true the 1st 2 penalies were for a mouthpiece and a knee pad. Gimmee a phucking break---- smells like home cooking to me.

there was a few penalties called early but I have no idea if it was for a knee pad. In Ohio, it is a penalty if one does not have their mouthpiece in or chin strapped. New this year the shoulder pads must be tucked and this was called against Wayne. I do remember a pass interference call against Wood but that was obvious.

As for home cooking, Wayne is not well liked in the area and do not get many calls especially when they have to play the Cincinnati schools down south.

This was an evenly played game in the 14 minutes that was played. One of Wood's TD drives was only 5 yards since they picked off a Wayne pass and returned it to the 5. Wood had 170 yards to Wayne's 146 with both teams having 1 turnover.

As of right now, the OHSAA has it as a tie but that will change, the league that Wayne plays in has it as a "no contest"

In Ohio, the Harbin system determines who makes the playoffs and Wayne would roughly need 25 points to qualify. Wayne used to be in the same region with the Cincinnati schools but this year they got shifted in with the Columbus schools. They are the preseason favorite to win region 3 (Personally, I think Pickerington Central is the favorite). If this game is considered a tie Wayne would receive 0.3 points for the tie + 0.3 times (the number of wins that Wood would have, so lets say 6) 6 / 0.99 which would equal roughly 2.118. If Wayne is credited with a win by forfeit they would receive 0.6 + 0.6 times 6 /.99 which would be 4.236.

Just my opinion but thru 15 minutes of play I thought Wood has a better team. But who knows what type of stuff could've occurred from that point on. Wood typically does t get worn down and to me they appeared to have more big-play ability. Wayne's passing game looked ordinary at best. Wood ran 11 plays for 171 yards, Wayne ran 26 plays for 147.

Just my opinion but thru 15 minutes of play I thought Wood has a better team. But who knows what type of stuff could've occurred from that point on. Wood typically does t get worn down and to me they appeared to have more big-play ability. Wayne's passing game looked ordinary at best. Wood ran 11 plays for 171 yards, Wayne ran 26 plays for 147.

I will agree that Wood looked better for the first 15 minutes but we all know it is a 48 minute game so that leaves 33 minutes of unknown. Wayne was playing very conservative on offense rotating two QB's who came in with 0 varsity experience. 2014 and 2015 Wayne teams were pass/pass... looks like the 2016 Wayne team will be run run so it may take more plays for them to score. I felt that Wayne would of stuck with McKee at QB the remainder of the game and this would of helped out and hopefully would let him roll out and throw it up for Smith. Wood did a great job shutting down Smith for the first 15 minutes but one mistake and he can take it for the distance. Both teams had play makers no doubt, this game probably goes down to conditioning plus it is tough to beat Wayne on their home field specially when the crowd gets going.... man, I wish they could of played it out.

Latest Update:

There still has been no official word but what I am hearing is contradicting what was initially told to me yesterday.

1) The game will NOT be considered a "No Contest"

2) It will likely go down as a tie despite only 14 minutes being played.

3) There is still a chance that it could be considered a forfeit but since the OHSAA does not have jurisdiction over Archbishop Wood this will be unlikely. If it was against another Ohio team it would of been ruled a forfeit with possible disciplinary action.

As a person that does Harbin projections a "tie" would be the worse scenario for Wayne.

The head coach of Wayne stated he would be fine with a tie though disappointed as he felt that his team had Wood on the ropes and would of prevailed. He was willing to do whatever it would take for the game to be played but the Coach of Wood had no interest. He understood that.

"His team had Wood on the ropes...."

Just a bit exaggerated and not close to being true. Could that have gone on to win the game? Sure. But Wood wasn't on the ropes. Not enough time elapsed for anyone to be on the ropes.

Why didn't Wood make an effort to finish the game? That question has not been answered. It's an awfully long ride to Dayton to not even complete one half of football.

I was there, it poured rain from 9:15 til well after 10:15. Heat lightning? lol, There were bolts all around the stadium along with heavy winds and thunder. Radar along with forecasters showed no let up. Just a shitty situation all around.

It was covered at PCL rules meeting by officials, knee pads must cover knee! Will be a penalty here as well

I wasnt at the game but I can totally understand Wood's situation. Its not even September and a game is stopped with a substantial delay. Kids will surely cramp up and maybe even pull muscles. For what, so that some team from Ohio who has a reputation of being very good can garner points towards their playoffs. Meanwhile, players on your team severely cramp or pull muscles and you lose them for several weeks of your PA season. Lets face it, pulled muscles dont always heal so you would be dealing with slower, hurt athletes for the remainder of the season. I would NEVER agree to complete a game the next day once you have played into the second quarter. That would only intensify the possibility of injury to players that were mentioned above. Just my opinion.

I was there, it poured rain from 9:15 til well after 10:15. Heat lightning? lol, There were bolts all around the stadium along with heavy winds and thunder. Radar along with forecasters showed no let up. Just a shitty situation all around.

Heat lightning was what stopped the game. The game was called before the rain came. Once the rain left it was fine. Game could of easily been resumed by 10:30. Not so sure about the heavy winds but even though it was fine at 10:00. The game just down the street a few miles continued play and finished.

Why didn't Wood make an effort to finish the game? That question has not been answered. It's an awfully long ride to Dayton to not even complete one half of football.

2nd hand information since I did not talk to the Wood coach. The Coach did not want to put his players back out on the field after the delay and stated that he did not want to resume it in the morning even though they were staying the night.

I wasnt at the game but I can totally understand Wood's situation. Its not even September and a game is stopped with a substantial delay. Kids will surely cramp up and maybe even pull muscles. For what, so that some team from Ohio who has a reputation of being very good can garner points towards their playoffs. Meanwhile, players on your team severely cramp or pull muscles and you lose them for several weeks of your PA season. Lets face it, pulled muscles dont always heal so you would be dealing with slower, hurt athletes for the remainder of the season. I would NEVER agree to complete a game the next day once you have played into the second quarter. That would only intensify the possibility of injury to players that were mentioned above. Just my opinion.

I understand as well but Wood was under contract to play this game and the game could of been played. If they did not want to continue then fine but they should of agreed to have the game as a forfeiture. I think it is wrong to consider this game a tie as only 14 minutes was played. I can live with a no contest but a tie is punishment to Wayne who wanted to finish the game either Friday night or Saturday morning.

I understand as well but Wood was under contract to play this game and the game could of been played. If they did not want to continue then fine but they should of agreed to have the game as a forfeiture. I think it is wrong to consider this game a tie as only 14 minutes was played. I can live with a no contest but a tie is punishment to Wayne who wanted to finish the game either Friday night or Saturday morning.
Game is about the well being and best interest of the kids, all kids. Not just wins and losses. If continuing the game or resuming the game puts kids in danger, then it shouldn't occur. That simple. Contract is not even an issue. I'm sure there was no weather clause in the contract.

Game is about the well being and best interest of the kids, all kids. Not just wins and losses. If continuing the game or resuming the game puts kids in danger, then it shouldn't occur. That simple. Contract is not even an issue. I'm sure there was no weather clause in the contract.

Every other game was played. Like I stated earlier I have no problem with the coaches decision but the game should of been considered a no-contest or a forfeiture.

Wayne is a football school and winning is important. These are not 10 year olds we are talking about. A tie in this case hurts Wayne. All I am stating is that if one team refused to continue play regardless of the reason then it should be a forfeit or no contest. If this was another Ohio team Wayne was playing they would of gotten a forfeit and the other team could face disciplinary action.

Circumstances are different when one team comes from out of state. There are scheduled to keep and things like that. So, of course, saying if it was two Ohio teams is irrelevant because it wasn't two Ohio teams.

Anyway, how does a tie hurt? Not saying it doesn't, but could you explain why? Also, as of now they haven't stemmed it as a tie, right?

FF

Everyone was disappointed the game could not be completed. The game was suspended around 8:20pm. The crazy lightning was still going at 10pm and it was raining like crazy at that point. ou have to wait a half hour after the lightning stops and then warm back up get organized and play. That would have been after 11pm and a 3 hour wait to go back out and play on a soaked field in wet conditions. Then finish after 1am, clean up and drive half hour back to hotel and have dinner at 3am.

Wayne football offered great pageantry, atmosphere, and signs in the store windows "closed gone to the Wayne game" were cool. A great place to play and open the season, the Wayne band's pre game performance was very very good. You guys should be very proud. It was a great experience even with the shortened game for the visitors.

To play the next day was a big challenge as well, Wood took all 75 players, plus coaching and training staff as well as cheerleaders...I know you only need the players and coaches the next day, but that is a lot of logistics for quick contingency plan. How does that work get back to hotel Friday night at 11 eat shower go to bed at 1am. Then get up at 8am check out, eat get on bus to field by 10 play at noon, get done at 3PM? Where do they shower and get cleaned up for another 10 hour bus drive and get home whenever? Yeah it could be done but wow, that would have been a lot of logistics for a high school program to pull off at 11pm Friday night for a non-league game in Ohio. It is a high school football team not the University of Alabama....

The equipment issues were no big deal as they did not slow down the Wood offense one bit...The bad calls were on Wayne's first drive. The kick off went over the pylon, but ok, judgement call put the ball at the 35..The real non sense started when Wood stopped Wayne on the Wood 45 and the Wayne RB fumbled, Wood recovered, the side judge dropped a flag and called D holding on a sweep at the point of the tackle, bizarre....then the pass interference call against Wood on 4th down in the end zone was very poor at best, uncatchable ball thrown into the ground and ticky-tack contact in back of end zone 10 yards from the ball...

I agree, the first Wayne QB that came back in played much better than the second QB. but don't make excuses they have zero varsity experience, Wood lost a pretty talented QB as well, and Wood's QB looked just fine on the road in his first start. The Wayne running game did looked better in Q2. However, Wood outplayed Wayne and was the better team.....

Wood made the right decision and saved you from a loss instead of a tie....On to Bergen Catholic!!!

FF

Everyone was disappointed the game could not be completed. The game was suspended around 8:20pm. The crazy lightning was still going at 10pm and it was raining like crazy at that point. ou have to wait a half hour after the lightning stops and then warm back up get organized and play. That would have been after 11pm and a 3 hour wait to go back out and play on a soaked field in wet conditions. Then finish after 1am, clean up and drive half hour back to hotel and have dinner at 3am.

Wayne football offered great pageantry, atmosphere, and signs in the store windows "closed gone to the Wayne game" were cool. A great place to play and open the season, the Wayne band's pre game performance was very very good. You guys should be very proud. It was a great experience even with the shortened game for the visitors.

To play the next day was a big challenge as well, Wood took all 75 players, plus coaching and training staff as well as cheerleaders...I know you only need the players and coaches the next day, but that is a lot of logistics for quick contingency plan. How does that work get back to hotel Friday night at 11 eat shower go to bed at 1am. Then get up at 8am check out, eat get on bus to field by 10 play at noon, get done at 3PM? Where do they shower and get cleaned up for another 10 hour bus drive and get home whenever? Yeah it could be done but wow, that would have been a lot of logistics for a high school program to pull off at 11pm Friday night for a non-league game in Ohio. It is a high school football team not the University of Alabama....

The equipment issues were no big deal as they did not slow down the Wood offense one bit...The bad calls were on Wayne's first drive. The kick off went over the pylon, but ok, judgement call put the ball at the 35..The real non sense started when Wood stopped Wayne on the Wood 45 and the Wayne RB fumbled, Wood recovered, the side judge dropped a flag and called D holding on a sweep at the point of the tackle, bizarre....then the pass interference call against Wood on 4th down in the end zone was very poor at best, uncatchable ball thrown into the ground and ticky-tack contact in back of end zone 10 yards from the ball...

I agree, the first Wayne QB that came back in played much better than the second QB. but don't make excuses they have zero varsity experience, Wood lost a pretty talented QB as well, and Wood's QB looked just fine on the road in his first start. The Wayne running game did looked better in Q2. However, Wood outplayed Wayne and was the better team.....

Wood made the right decision and saved you from a loss instead of a tie....On to Bergen Catholic!!!

I find it hard to believe that anyone thinks Wood should have continued this game . Even more ridiculous is anyone saying the game could be played the next day. Hard to believe anyone who feels that way ever played or coached high school football. NO WAY

Circumstances are different when one team comes from out of state. There are scheduled to keep and things like that. So, of course, saying if it was two Ohio teams is irrelevant because it wasn't two Ohio teams.

Anyway, how does a tie hurt? Not saying it doesn't, but could you explain why? Also, as of now they haven't stemmed it as a tie, right?

In Ohio, the playoff teams are determined by Harbins which are a mathematical formula. Every game counts. I will try and explain it as it can get complicated.

Harbins are based on a 10 game season. A team only can get points by defeating an opponent or in this case partial points for a tie. (It is very rare to get a tie in Ohio)

How you get points. Ohio has 7 divisions which are based on enrollment numbers of each school. Each division has 4 regions. The top 8 in each region qualify for the playoffs. If a team defeats a Division 1 school they receive 6.5 points. Division 2 they receive 6.0 points, D3 = 5.5 points etc..... These points are called level 1 points.

Sounds simple but here is where it gets interesting. If Team A beats Team B, Team A will also receive points for every win Team B gets. Basically, Team A would also get Team B's level 1 points. These points are called Level 2. So, not only is it important to win the game it is also important to beat a team that will also win games.

Now some complications. Level 1 Divisor and Level 2 divisors. The Harbin system is based on a 10 game schedule with each opponent playing 10 games. Well, not all teams play 10 games so we get these divisors.

Level 1 divisor is how many games your team plays regardless of result. If you play 10 games your divisor is 10, if 9 games then the divisor is 9. For this example if Team A beat 8 teams all which are division 1 then they would have 8 * 6.5 = 52. We will say Team A played 10 games so those points are divided by 10 to give you 5.2 points. If team A only played 9 games then that would be 52 divided by 9 = 5.778

Level 2 divisor is based on the 100 games that your opponents play. If all your opponents play 10 games but 1 then your Level 2 divisor will drop to 99 If you only play 9 games and all of your other opponents play 10 then it would drop to 90

A teams Harbin total is Level 1 plus Level 2 points. I won't go into examples of Level 2 points as it will be time consuming. Wayne last year had 6.1 Level 1 pts (61/10) and 27.8125 (267/96 * 10) for a total of 33.9125

============================================

So, how does a tie hurt Wayne. Archbishop Wood is a D2 equivalent so Wayne will receive 3 points for a tie (6 / 2) [instead of 6 for a forfeited win]. Wayne will receive an additional 3 points for each win Wood has the remainder of the season [instead of 6]. I have Wood projected to go 6-2-1

So, if Wayne was to win 7 games this season they would get 43.5 points, 46.5 if you include the tie.

With the game being a tie... Wayne = 4.65 (46.5/10)
With the game being a no contest... Wayne = 4.83 (43.5/9)
With the game being a forfeit... Wayne = 4.95 (49.5/10)

Now, one might think 0.18 (0.30 if it is a forfeit) is not a big deal but the difference is even greater in Level 2 points which the points will be divided by 99 with the tie and 90 with a no contest. It would come out to over 1.00 difference (over 2.00 for a forfeit) That over a point difference could be the difference between a playoff spot or a home game in the playoffs.

I do Harbin projections so I know how this works inside and out I am just not great at explaining things so sorry if you got lost. Anyhow, I do not know if a decision has officially been made yet but it looks like it will go down as a tie. It is currently being considered a tie which places Wayne 10th in region 3.

I find it hard to believe that anyone thinks Wood should have continued this game . Even more ridiculous is anyone saying the game could be played the next day. Hard to believe anyone who feels that way ever played or coached high school football. NO WAY

I am not blaming Wood at all, all I am looking for is a forfeiture. This would not impact Wood at all. As for resuming or coming back the next day this is pretty routine during the course of the season in Ohio. Some games resumed that night and others were resumed on Saturday. Wayne had a game many years ago against Canton McKinley. The game was delayed at half with Wayne leading the game. McKinley stated they would wait it out regardless of how long since a loss would knock them out of playoff contention. The game was eventually continued and ended at 1:30 AM. This was a bit extreme but it is not that big of a deal in Ohio.

How many points for a loss? Just kidding, I know you were answering Huck's question...
BTW forgot to mention how nice the facilities were the stadium and scoreboard were best in class and the fans that I met were passionate, knowledgeable sports fans and nice people...

One thing I did not know is that the entire state of Ohio is open enrollment, including public schools. The Wayne fans were saying how it is driven by success in basketball and football. We get worked up about pub/private here, imagine if entire state were wide open???

How many points for a loss? Just kidding, I know you were answering Huck's question...
BTW forgot to mention how nice the facilities were the stadium and scoreboard were best in class and the fans that I met were passionate, knowledgeable sports fans and nice people...

One thing I did not know is that the entire state of Ohio is open enrollment, including public schools. The Wayne fans were saying how it is driven by success in basketball and football. We get worked up about pub/private here, imagine if entire state were wide open???

0 points for a loss.....

Thanks, Huber Heights Wayne is a football school and we have one of the strongest followings in the area and Wayne has been voted as top atmosphere in the Miami Valley. Wayne has not lost a home game in nearly 3 years and has not had a competitive game at home in over 2 years with every game having a running clock in the 2nd half. That is how good the Wayne team had been over the last couple of years. The 2016 Wayne team will be good and make a run but they lost a lot from back to back graduation classes. The crowd was a bit shocked with Wood putting up 21 points but finally got into it when Wayne got it going. It would of been an electric night if the weather would of let them play.

All the RED seats on the home side are season ticket holders so that is why the ends fill up first and the middle are late comers but the place is usually packed by the time the 2nd qtr starts. 7:00 start times is hard for some folks to make it on time....

Not sure who told you about open enrollment. Wayne is a closed enrollment school and one has to live within the school district to enroll at Wayne or pay a hefty tuition. Plus all kids that play sports must pay a participation fee of $450.00. Ohio does have many open enrollment public schools and each season there are many transfers including those who physically move within the Wayne school district. The Wayne basketball team did win state in 2014 including a win over #1 in the nation Findlay Prep NV. 2015 team went undefeated in the regular season with a win over IMG Academy from FLA but got upset in the tournament.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT