ADVERTISEMENT

Wood stepping it up!

16th&Georgetown

Sep 3, 2004
So far schedule includes: Wayne Ohio, last years state runner up to St. Edwards. Bergen Catholic, Prep and LaSalle.

Reactions: lilromeo
So far schedule includes: Wayne Ohio, last years state runner up to St. Edwards. Bergen Catholic, Prep and LaSalle.
You are sure right about stepping up. This year could be a tough year without a stud QB returning and the linemen coming back don't appear to be big at all. Hope I'm wrong ,but Wood could have a very rough time with most of their schedule.

Either king from judge or butler from Roman will settle the qb problem one of them will be on that roster

Either king from judge or butler from Roman will settle the qb problem one of them will be on that roster
yeah neither of those kids will be signed off on.
I don't think they would be in a bad position starting the Soph Dooley. He will have some talent around him to distribute the ball to.

2016-17 OPEN DATES
"Updated on 3/07/16"

Archbishop Wood is looking for a Varsity football game on 9/9 and 10/21 this season. If you are interested please contact Head Football Coach Steve Devlin or 267-767-0033.

I saw this(above) on easternpafootball. There seems to be a number issue? Wood will have 6 league games SJP, Roman, Judge, Carroll, LaSalle, Ryan, Bergen, Wayne. Should only need one more game? Am I wrong?

2016-17 OPEN DATES
"Updated on 3/07/16"

Archbishop Wood is looking for a Varsity football game on 9/9 and 10/21 this season. If you are interested please contact Head Football Coach Steve Devlin or 267-767-0033.

I saw this(above) on easternpafootball. There seems to be a number issue? Wood will have 6 league games SJP, Roman, Judge, Carroll, LaSalle, Ryan, Bergen, Wayne. Should only need one more game? Am I wrong?
Maybe they're playing Wayne the weekend before the Labor Day weekend.

Not official yet but I'm hearing it has been verbally agreed upon that wood will play upper Darby to fill one of the open spots.

Not sure who that benefits more UD or Wood. Most likely Wood as long as they win. Credit to UD for playing the big dogs. They were a solid team last year.

yeah neither of those kids will be signed off on.
I don't think they would be in a bad position starting the Soph Dooley. He will have some talent around him to distribute the ball to.
You're right Butler was presented earlier this yr. Those coaches had a good laugh with that one. King currently have 2 or 3 D1 offers I can't imagine him moving to play a major role cross town.

You're right Butler was presented earlier this yr. Those coaches had a good laugh with that one. King currently have 2 or 3 D1 offers I can't imagine him moving to play a major role cross town.
King playing at judge will hurt him next season just look at yeedee regardless of his injuries

If Yeedee isn't playing college football next year its not because of performance on the football field over the past 3 seasons.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT