ADVERTISEMENT

What's Going on at Roman Catholic?

I don't think North Penn is a given. The Neshaminy loss proved that last year. Unless one thinks that Neshaminy had an exceptionally great team. The team I'm most curious about is Pennridge. Were they a one hit wonder? I'm leaning toward no.
Pennridge, in 2018 and 2019, was probably the most under-performing team in District 1, if not the entire state. They ran a scheme (poorly) that didn't suit their personnel. They always seem to have plenty of talent, including big bodies, and they have a good strength program. Their change to pistol wing-t coincided with a very good senior class and some coaching changes that firmed up that staff. They have everything they need to be very good, consistently.

Word is NP is loaded. QB, RB and lines will make them a force. If Coates doesn’t handle West, I expect NP to be the D1 favorite. Neshaminy looked to have 1 bad game; they might of run the table after and do a Souderton on Pennridge. The Ridge should be fine too.

Schiano is making great strides recruiting Phila lately. He currently has Sam Brown RB /Lasalle and LB Anthony Johnson /Neuman-Goretti.
That's good seeing Rutgers get good players. I know a former DL who LOVES Schiano. Typical, but he couldn't say enough positive about him.

Reactions: lilromeo
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT