ADVERTISEMENT

Transfer rule

SPEED&JUMP DR.

Jan 3, 2007
this might be more of a hoops question , but this forum gets way more play.

I was looking at the Delco Times hoops preview today ,and the number of teams losing or gaining transfers still seems quite high, considering the new transfer rule. I’m sure a lot of it has to do with coaching changes ( the 3 PCL teams all have new coaches ) . But , some teams are swapping out 3-4 transfers at a time. Are we to assume that all of these transfers happened before August 1 or are none of these kids eligible for post season play ? And who enforces the rule ? How does team A know if team B starting point guard is a transfer, and if so , did he transfer in before or after August 1?

this might be more of a hoops question , but this forum gets way more play.

I was looking at the Delco Times hoops preview today ,and the number of teams losing or gaining transfers still seems quite high, considering the new transfer rule. I’m sure a lot of it has to do with coaching changes ( the 3 PCL teams all have new coaches ) . But , some teams are swapping out 3-4 transfers at a time. Are we to assume that all of these transfers happened before August 1 or are none of these kids eligible for post season play ? And who enforces the rule ? How does team A know if team B starting point guard is a transfer, and if so , did he transfer in before or after August 1?
Wild guess here but I’m sure we will hear much more the transfers who went to private/ Catholic school route especially from our Delco brethren!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT