ADVERTISEMENT

The choice is clear

The three stooges have weighed in. They are planning to take the show on the road and appear with Barnum & Bailey's. I'd pay to see it.

Questions for any/all of the three stooges:

1. With Hillary being a smart woman, how has that translated to career successes for her? Keep in mind that winning an election in NY or being appointed Sec. of State by an incompetent president does not qualify as an accomplishment, either for Hillary or for the incompetent president.
2. On what basis do you support Hillary?
3. How do you personally expect to benefit from a Hillary win?
4. Knowing that libs are borderline mentally unstable (and some are downright unstable), do you have a backup plan in place in the event that Trump wins? Or do you have a plan in place to just jump off of a building?
5. If Hillary wins, how do you plan to manage your disappointment at the end of her first four years?

Your responses are going to be telling. Either way, it's gonna be good! I love the Three Stooges!

A cowardly fascist v a smart woman.

That's the limit of your description of Hillary?? A smart woman?? Biased a little bit!!! And just for conversation, how is Trump cowardly? Not that I have an opinion on it, just wondering how you came to that conclusion.

That's the limit of your description of Hillary?? A smart woman?? Biased a little bit!!! And just for conversation, how is Trump cowardly? Not that I have an opinion on it, just wondering how you came to that conclusion.
Paul, it's called mental illness or abject stupidity!

Hang in there NJ !!!!!!!!
Atta boy, Chuvalo. Way to provide answers to the questions. Predictable failure!

Things could not possibly be better, but I worry about liberal-dependent guys like you!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT