ADVERTISEMENT

SoL National Title

solfootballfan

Sep 24, 2018
Looks like a 4 way race; all with 1 league loss now.

Truman: Having beaten the big boys (Neshaminy & Pennsbury) looks like a shoe-in for a share. They face win-less Bensalem week 10.

Neshaminy: Faces Council Rock S. this week. The winner most likely shares the title with Truman. But Redskins do have to get by an improving Pennsbury team week 10.

Pennsbury: Got by Council Rock s. last week to put themselves in the running as well. But again they need to face a good Redskins week 10.

Council Rock S.: It looked like they were going to take this title with the upset of Truman a few weeks ago. But I don't see them going to Heart Break and upsetting the Skins.

Prediction: Truman & Neshaminy share the title this year. I see the Redskins winning out.

Last edited:
Reactions: IronMarshal
Pennsbury @ Neshaminy this week and nothing....

I've seen almost all of these two teams on wbcb this year and I like the Redskins in a tight one. Good, mobile QB and tough D. Falcons look bigger, but I don't see them going right at the Redskins in that O.

Been a busy week out here so that's my excuse.

Anyway, the final came in at Neshaminy 35 - Pennsbury 7.

Good effort by the Langhorne guys tonight.

Go 'Skins!!

Last edited:
Neshaminy dominated Pennsbury in every aspect of the game winning 35-7. They ran (James with another great game), they passed (McAndrew was very sharp), the defense stopped the run and the pass all night giving up a late score. They even were successful on 5 PATs. That has been a sore spot all year.

Probably the worst Pennsbury team in a 20 years and 4-6 in a very down sol nat, let's not get carried away....

Rivalry game, records routinely go out the window with these two. Common opponents records and scores similar with the exception of North Penn who owns Pennsbury. PHS may be down, but it's not like the Skins have been killing it. Neshaminy is looking better, and beating Pennsbury is always a big deal. Beating Pennsbury soundly doesn't happen that often, so it is time to celebrate.

Probably the worst Pennsbury team in a 20 years and 4-6 in a very down sol nat, let's not get carried away....
5-5 actually, but they were down overall. Played two pretty good teams,Truman and CRS, pretty tough though.

Didn't see this one coming either. Both teams are OK. Falcons were doing great running the ball early until they fumbled on the Skins 4. I think if they stuck with the run it could of been a battle. Skins have better skill players the last few, but Falcons have big physical lines that could of slowed this down and given them a real shot. Is what it is. Might of just been payback from last year's playoffs.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT