ADVERTISEMENT

SJP - LaSalle

tulla

Oct 27, 2004
Just saw on LaSalle's website that the game with SJP is scheduled for noon on Sunday at Northeast. Is that really the arrangement? O'Hara not available for some reason?

No fields available! Originally scheduled for Friday at 7 Wissahickion but I was told had to be a District 12 site. Why? Can't be true? LaSalle/Judge there Friday and Wood/Roman on Saturday. Also heard District 12 Championships at Germantown Super site. Scoreboard doesn't work.

No fields available! Originally scheduled for Friday at 7 Wissahickion but I was told had to be a District 12 site. Why? Can't be true? LaSalle/Judge there Friday and Wood/Roman on Saturday. Also heard District 12 Championships at Germantown Super site. Scoreboard doesn't work.
What's the state of the South Philly supersite? Also, O'Hara is not in Philly but it is a D12 school.

O'Hara did not allow use of facilities this year. South Philadelphia probably has games scheduled already.

Whats that about Chuck ?? If anyone gets confirmation of the game location ,please post it .
They (Prep parents) are known for trashing parking lots. It’s great they set up tents and drink but they darn sure don’t clean up their mess. And also Roman has played judge twice at ramp, once at upper Dublin and once at northeast. Never O’Hara.

Nobody can use O’Hara because of St Joes Prep parents. End of story.
Interesting … I was told something completely different from O’Hara folks … their coaching staff did not want their field used to “showcase” SJP players because they may be recruiting from same base … it’s also interesting because the intent of that field was to support the PCL in entirety for games while showcasing O’Hara itself and O’Hara keeps all concession monies - while O’Hara did raise money for the field, it was matched by the archdiocese foundation to make it happen … I’ve never heard of the lot being trashed and I have very close contacts at OHara - I’m sure there was some cleanup and ohara expected that and they got paid their fee for the field

Reactions: paul from philly
Interesting … I was told something completely different from O’Hara folks … their coaching staff did not want their field used to “showcase” SJP players because they may be recruiting from same base … it’s also interesting because the intent of that field was to support the PCL in entirety for games while showcasing O’Hara itself and O’Hara keeps all concession monies - while O’Hara did raise money for the field, it was matched by the archdiocese foundation to make it happen … I’ve never heard of the lot being trashed and I have very close contacts at OHara - I’m sure there was some cleanup and ohara expected that and they got paid their fee for the field
Too bad. It's a nice, nice venue, good concession, parking and easily accessed. Perfect! So of course they can't play there.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT