ADVERTISEMENT

SJP Coaches

I’d be surprised if either coordinator left at this point. My guess is circumstances may have changed for some position (or even assistant position) coaches. I heard Marvin Harrison’s younger brother will be a frosh this year. Is that true?

Reactions: MC1975
I’d be surprised if either coordinator left at this point. My guess is circumstances may have changed for some position (or even assistant position) coaches. I heard Marvin Harrison’s younger brother will be a frosh this year. Is that true?
Just saw this announcement about Sacca: https://www.easternpafootball.com/s...a-chooses-notre-dame-as-his-next-destination/

Two other bits of interesting information: Bonner-Prendie and O'Hara moving up means six rather than four league games and so fewer games against schools from outside the area. Also SJP opens against St. Edward's in Ohio. Big test for a new QB and an offensive line with four of six starting for the first time.

Just saw this announcement about Sacca: https://www.easternpafootball.com/s...a-chooses-notre-dame-as-his-next-destination/

Two other bits of interesting information: Bonner-Prendie and O'Hara moving up means six rather than four league games and so fewer games against schools from outside the area. Also SJP opens against St. Edward's in Ohio. Big test for a new QB and an offensive line with four of six starting for the first time.
Who are the QBs that are candidates to start and who will wear # 10 ??

Reactions: new2pa
Who are the QBs that are candidates to start and who will wear # 10 ??
I wish I had some information to share, but it's been a quiet off-season for SJP. Maybe that's just a result of fewer people using Twitter. In the last couple of years by this time we had heard of a couple of transfers--including transfers out (Heard and James) two years ago--and some details about the schedule, but all I've heard so far is that they're playing St. Edward in Cleveland at the beginning of September.

Tulla -
8/22 - St John College - DC
8/31 - St Ed’s - OH
9/7 - Erasmus Hall - NY oh
9/20 - Our Lady of Good Counsel - MD
Then league play.
Yes, looks like Harrison’s brother Jett will be a freshman.

Reactions: lilromeo
Tulla -
8/22 - St John College - DC
8/31 - St Ed’s - OH
9/7 - Erasmus Hall - NY oh
9/20 - Our Lady of Good Counsel - MD
Then league play.
Yes, looks like Harrison’s brother Jett will be a freshman.
Thanks, Roxy. I'm not a fan of August games--three weeks before the NFL season begins. It is what it is. Do you know if any of the first four games will be in the Philly area? I haven't heard that the weekend in Wilmington is being repeated. Attendance last year seemed very low.

Thanks, Roxy. I'm not a fan of August games--three weeks before the NFL season begins. It is what it is. Do you know if any of the first four games will be in the Philly area? I haven't heard that the weekend in Wilmington is being repeated. Attendance last year seemed very low.
Tulla -
Haven’t heard locations, but obviously much closer to home. I think SJP became fatigued with these destination schools not reciprocating on their two year agreement to come east or north. These games are far more manageable.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT