ADVERTISEMENT

SJP Coach - USA Football

roxychknpoxy

Sep 9, 2008
Infante nominated to USA Football national committee. Interesting round table of knowledge. Got to give him credit on his collective commitment.

http://m.espn.go.com/nfl/story?storyId=12300294&src=desktop

First he wins back to back state titles then he forces Gordon into submission and now this! Gabe Infante taking the nation by storm!

El Cato the King of the Tools! So glad you have decided to return to your trolling ways, I personally missed ya. Gabe will have a chance to tell that to some NJ teams this year, hopefully The Prep is up for the challenge.

Wait wait wait a minute you are the one that said taking the world by storm pretty hard to take the world by storm if you can not even make it out of NJ.

Nobody said the WORLD tool box. I said the Nationnnnn and I stand by that comment. Infante is on fire!

OK it would be tough to do take on the Nation if you can not get out of NJ. Hey when you blow him does he at least take off his visor HAHAHA

Damn El Cato you sound peanut butter and JEALOUS! Back to back state champs and please believe those ass whoopins in September got those boys ready for December. I'll get blasted every year by Bosco if it leads to a State Championship

Listen Infante could be like Devlin and schedule those Juggernauts from ML King and North Penn. But he doesn't, he finds the best teams in the NATION and plays them.

Haters gonna Hate, Preps gonna Prep. Infantes burning hot right now you know it and i know. Show the guy some respect Cato.

FYI I prefer Visor on and Sunglasses, gives it more of that game day feel.

Peanut butter and Jealous ok that confirms it we have a 10 year old here. Clean up in aisle 5

Wow is this how you admit defeat by pulling the maturity card.

So surprising coming from the same Cat who insinuated that I performed felatio on another man no less than 20 minutes ago.

Back 2 Back state champs......Gordon beaten into submission.......USA Football's new advisory commitee.....Saul pummels El Cato in a battle of words.

Everything is coming up Infante! Gabe! Gabe! Gabe!

SJP and North Jersey Teams

Take a look at the video highlights of the big school "non-public" championship game between Paramus Catholic and St. Peter's Prep. They seem to be playing a level above what any PA teams play. In fact, only a handful of teams in Jersey and in about a 500 mile radius of Philly could be truly competitive. Maybe demographics give those North Jersey schools a big edge and maybe they have resources few other schools have--Bosco has gone out to California, down to Florida pretty much every year, has played at West Point, etc--and perhaps they are willing to go a ways beyond what teams in PA are willing to do to play at the level they do.

As for SJP next year, they return four starters on offense and defense, so I'm expecting the early season may be at least as rough as last year's, though I understand they have a good number of promising players from last year's JV and freshmen teams.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gjXRBR5ld3U

Re: SJP and North Jersey Teams

Good points tulla. What you see them doing is opting to play some of the best teams in the area and nation as you alluded to. And New Jersey teams are not afraid to throw the football. I thought it was too cold to do that up here; oops I forgot, that's just in some parts of Pennsylvania where they still believe that!

* DBP: only team to beat St. Thomas Aquinas last year 24-7, that, with a 7-5 team. Also beat Ft. Pierce Central (4-7) 41-14. Doesn't appear as much tho Central went on to have competitive losses to some of the top teams-programs in the state last year; Osceola (Kissimmee)14-28, Mainland 17-28 and Manatee 20-28.

* Paramus Cath: Gilman, Francis Acad (Balt, MD), both of tough MIAA, St. Ignatius, DBP and St. Peter's Prep.

* St. Peter's Prep: IMG-FL, locals...Bergen etc then the PC win you showed.

Add to that the "linkage" games, games that connect them to other teams and it gets awfully impressive what they're doing in New Jersey, especially when you can hang with and show superiority to Florida teams.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT