ADVERTISEMENT

saint joseph prep home game vs. saint Ignatius, Cleveland ,Ohio

lilromeo

Gold Member
Apr 14, 2014
Does anyone know the date of the prep/st. Ignatius game this coming season. ? This could be a monster game with a lot of interest from true high school football fans . Hope it turns out better than the Don Boscoe fiasco last year.

The St. Ignatius site says the game will be in week four which I'm next to certain is week three for the Prep, i.e. Saturday the 19th. From what I remember, St. ignatius had a junior-heavy team last year.

Thanks Tulla,I hope the Prep and Swift in particular have good games. I cant wait for this one.

SJP schedule is Evangel Christian Academy (A), Bosco(A), St. Ignatius, bye, Malvern, St. Joseph Montvale, LaSalle(A), Judge, Roman. Games in that order. Scrimmage Imhoetep and than State College(A)

That is a murderous schedule. Hope they have the horses to compete this year. That has to be one of the most difficult schedules in the state.

Certainly it's the most difficult schedule. Do they have the horses? Well, they'll again have a QB with little varsity experience, and six or seven starters (depending on how many games started in 2014 are the cut-off) to replace on each side of the ball. For sure they have promising players from last year's JV and freshman teams, but those early games on the schedule will be very tough.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT