ADVERTISEMENT

Q&A with Shippensburg shortstop Tucker Chamberlin

PAPreps.com

Jul 20, 2017
How has everything been going football wise as of late?
“We finished our season this past Friday after losing 10-7 to Cedar Cliff. Our final record was 11-1 and were the Mid Penn Colonial Champions.”

Going forward, what do you feel your team can continue to improve on?
“Going forward, I think that our team can continue to improve on our offense, its weapons, and driving down the field and scoring. Also, next year with our great senior class leaving, our defense will have to step up in a big way for us. We all need to get better this off season, including me.”

Have you been pleased with your performances?
“I was very pleased with my performances this season, but there is always room to improve and strive.”

How do you feel about the play of your team?
“I felt that as a team we played tremendously throughout the season despite an off year last year and we will continue to improve for next season.”

What are your sporting goals going forward as of now?
“My sporting goals going forward as of now are to get bigger and stronger for not only football, but for my upcoming season of baseball. I plan to contribute to the team greatly and I also want to be a leader on and off the field. I want to make it to the postseason in baseball this year.”

Do you want to play sports in college? If so, which one?
“Yes, I do want to play sports in college. More specifically, I plan to play baseball at the collegiate level, but football is not entirely ruled out.”

What colleges have been recruiting you?
“Some colleges have been recruiting me, but I am still in the process of it all.”

What school is recruiting you the hardest?
“No school has recruited me hard yet, but this spring baseball season I plan and hope this happens.”

Have you made any college trips yet?
“I have not made any official college trips yet, but plan to do so.”

Do you have plans for game day trips?
“I do not have specific plans for game day trips yet.”

Did you have a favorite college growing up?
“My favorite college growing up is Penn State and it still is. That is my dream school.”

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News