ADVERTISEMENT

Q&A with Crestwood running back Noah Schultz

PAPreps.com

Jul 20, 2017
How has everything been going football wise as of late?
“Football has been going pretty well. This last season I achieved 1,000 yards rushing on the season. I had a lot of fun during the season and I can't wait for the next one.”

Going forward, what do you feel your team can continue to improve on?
“Next year will be my senior year. I think if our team puts in the right amount of work this offseason that we will be a really dangerous team. This year we will have more experience on the field and as a team playing together.”

Have you been pleased with your performances?
“I am pretty satisfied with my performance, but there is always room for improvement and I will never deny that. I believe I can only get better as I move forward.”

How do you feel about the play of your team?
“I feel like the play of our team wasn't as good as we wanted during the 2021 season, but it can't be denied that we had a young team. Since we lost a lot of players after the 2020 season, many younger guys had to take on very big parts on our team. I believe this year helped for many guys to get comfortable on the field, and we will play much better together next year.”

What are your sporting goals going forward as of now?
“N/A.”

Do you want to play sports in college? If so, which one?
“I'd love to play a sport in college. I am interested in playing either football or lacrosse at the next level.”

What colleges have been recruiting you?
“N/A.”

What school is recruiting you the hardest?
“N/A.”

Have you made any college trips yet?
“N/A.”

Do you have plans for game day trips?
“N/A.”

Did you have a favorite college growing up?
“My favorite college has always been Penn State, since I was really young. I love going to Penn State football games, because the environment there is unmatched.”

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News