1 CONWELL-EGAN HS (D12)

2 POPE JOHN PAUL II

3 SCHOOL OF THE FUTURE (D12)

4 NEW HOPE SOLEBURY

5 LANSDALE CATHOLIC HS (D12)

6 NEUMANN-GORETTI HS (D12)

7 KIPP DUBOIS ACADEMY (D12)

8 PREP CHARTER (D12)
Is there a reason District 12 is included in your 3A and not the other classifications?

Is there a reason District 12 is included in your 3A and not the other classifications?

It's because at the 3A level D-1 and D-12 have a subregional tournament after week 10 of the RS. One rep from each of the PCL, Philly Pub, and D-1. The fourth spot goes to the team with the highest average. Looks that will be New Hope at the moment. NG is in a deep, deep hole.

I take it CE is the latest school to be referred to as the Bucks Co all-star team? I'm sure Wood would like to relinquish that title.

Sorry Relayer, I deleted my post that I think you just replied to. This 3A game is ugly. SOTF down 46 taunts CE as they score their only points. CE leaves #5 in to return the kickoff 70 yards. Is this how all these 3A games go?

Next week's game will be ugly too. Last year Egan beat New Hope-Solebury twice by a combined score of 97-28. The scary thing is Egan is better this season.

The player you are referring to moved out of Neshaminy School District. And his brother has been at Egan since the first day of freshman year.

Aren’t in season transfers banned from post season play - regardless of the reason ?

Won his appeal. I won’t get into his specifics but something away from football led to family moving out of Neshaminy’s SD.

Also, he’s a good player, but CE would still roll thru this subregional without him.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT